Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

It's funny how quickly right wing loonies abandon their principles on "law and order," when it's those on the right committing violence and mayhem in the form or riots, and not just any riots, but onces meant to overturn our democracy. Then it's ok to assault 140 police officers.
Repeating lefty, Marxist lies from the thoroughly debunked MSNBC is what left wing loonies like you do.

It's clear by their actions.

Their terms of service is, and it references their mission statement or intent in some way.
And it says they fulfill their mission by keeping assholes off their platform.

Not that it's any of your business.

Again, only right leaning assholes. SJW twat assholes like you get passes.

How does it feel having to pee sitting down like a cuck?

You know when you lie, it makes your case seem that much weaker.

Now tell me again how it benefits Twitter to be forced to keep all assholes on their platform? Because we know how it benefits the assholes like yourself.

Their terms of service is, and it references their mission statement or intent in some way.

Now tell me again how it benefits Twitter to be forced to keep all assholes on their platform? Because we know how it benefits the assholes like yourself.

Not lying, you can ignore reality all you want, you just can't force others to go along for the ride. It's the main SJW failure.

It's amazing how much corporate dick you suck when they do your dirty work for them.

If Trump runs again in 2024 having him banned from Twitter helps our country how?

Not lying, you can ignore reality all you want, you just can't force others to go along for the ride. It's the main SJW failure.

It's amazing how much corporate dick you suck when they do your dirty work for them.

If Trump runs again in 2024 having him banned from Twitter helps our country how?
I wasn’t aware anyone was required to help Trump run for office.

Maybe that’s just because I don’t like fascism. You know, where the dominant political party forces corporations to serve their political purposes.

I wasn’t aware anyone was required to help Trump run for office.

Maybe that’s just because I don’t like fascism. You know, where the dominant political party forces corporations to serve their political purposes.

So you are ok with Media giants ignoring one candidate in a Presidential Election?

So you are ok with Media giants ignoring one candidate in a Presidential Election?
Are you okay with forcing media to cover what they don’t want in a way they don’t want?

I’d say the answer is probably going to be yes but only when it comes to helping “your guys”. That’s what a fascist would say.

Are you okay with forcing media to cover what they don’t want in a way they don’t want?

I’d say the answer is probably going to be yes but only when it comes to helping “your guys”. That’s what a fascist would say.

They shouldn't have to be forced in the first place.

Should twitter ban candidates in an election to make it seem there is only one candidate, the one they support?

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Guess all those hugs and kisses got out of hand..' “Right from the start, it was zero threat,” he said. “Look, they went in — they shouldn’t have done it — some of them went in, and they’re hugging and kissing the police and the guards, you know? They had great relationships. A lot of the people were waved in, and then they walked in, and they walked out.” - D. Trump

How can Rump, RonAnon Johnson, the Q-Kooks like Boebert n Greene and umpteen USMB Trumpublicans keep telling this whopper with a straight face? :dunno:

Not at all. I am not telling twitter what THEIR positions should be, just that they can't play favorites on their new commons platform.
That’s taking away their freedom.

You’re brainwashed. Or just trolling. Which is it?

But making a baker bake a cake is freedom too right?
One, see the first amendment.
Two, I’m not the one using government to restrict freedoms to benefit your political party.

The first amendment protects free exercise, not the right to buy a specific cake for a specific event at the expense of another person's free exercise.

Nah, you just let massive corporations do the dirty work to benefit your political party.

Two, I’m not the one using government to restrict freedoms to benefit your political party.

The first amendment protects free exercise, not the right to buy a specific cake for a specific event at the expense of another person's free exercise.

Nah, you just let massive corporations do the dirty work to benefit your political party.
The first amendment also protects freedom of the press.

Your desires to tell the media how to cover a candidate (your candidate specifically) is a direct violation. We can argue whether cakes are exercises of religion, given, you know, it’s a fucking cake.

Again, your impulses come from a fascist mind set. Using government to force corporations to serve your political benefits. That’s very fascist.

Your desires to tell the media how to cover a candidate (your candidate specifically) is a direct violation. We can argue whether cakes are exercises of religion, given, you know, it’s a fucking cake.

Again, your impulses come from a fascist mind set. Using government to force corporations to serve your political benefits. That’s very fascist.

Twitter isn't the press, it's supposedly an open platform where everyone presents their own content. Twitter and facebook claim they are not publishers.

It's not about HOW to cover, it's about covering at all.

All I'm asking for is a level playing field, your fascist tendencies are to let the corporations do your parties dirty work for you.

So are you now saying any regulation is fascist?

Twitter isn't the press, it's supposedly an open platform where everyone presents their own content. Twitter and facebook claim they are not publishers.

All I'm asking for is a level playing field, your fascist tendencies are to let the corporations do your parties dirty work for you.

Tell this idiot:
A free and FAIR press is the mindset of a fascist?

You don’t want a level playing field. You want to write the rules for someone else’s platform. You want the advantages of a platform that doesn’t belong to you and doesn’t want to deal with you. You want what you haven’t earned. That’s not a level playing field, that’s a fascist mindset.

You know what isn’t fascist? Letting corporations determine what speech they don’t want to propagate.

Tell this idiot:
A free and FAIR press is the mindset of a fascist?

You don’t want a level playing field. You want to write the rules for someone else’s platform. You want the advantages of a platform that doesn’t belong to you and doesn’t want to deal with you. You want what you haven’t earned. That’s not a level playing field, that’s a fascist mindset.

You know what isn’t fascist? Letting corporations determine what speech they don’t want to propagate.

You don't really understand what "fascist" is. You use it as a buzzword and render the term meaningless, much like what SJW's have done to the term racism.

As for your last statement, all you want is total control over the most popular means of political discussion, THAT is fascist.

Forum List

Back