Allowing USMB members to 100% spread HAMAS propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what we need to pay back for over 2000 years of Jewish piffle , and latterly Israeli arrogance and violence for just over the last 70 years .

Seems to me that Israel might have an ally in the US ( useless when it comes to winning wars ) but ranged against them are the lovely peaceful Palestinians , the rest of the ME with those nice Hezbollah chaps in Lebanon supported by Iran . Plus , Turkey , Pakistan , and Russia and probably China if push comes to shove .
I think Israel needs to think rather carefully before giving us the usual whining and bleating routine .
It no longer "wash

That is not the case. Everyone of us here has denounced hamas. Free speech prevails in the US message board. I am astonished to see a small amount of Trump supporters that also support Israel acting like far left wing BLM Marxists. Attempting to label anyone who disagrees with them Racist even trying to shut down their free speech.

That thread you quote is pointing out undeniable fax. Literally showing the video evidence of Jewish soldiers, and Rabbi saying it’s OK to kill Palestinian children. Nobody can deny it. It’s out there at the Internet to be seen by millions of people.

Come on, brother you know I have like to many of your posts and you have like some of mine. Now it’s OK to have a civil disagreement, but free speech must prevail and it will here

Denounce the Jews in Israel, who are spitting on Christian nuns

Denounce the Jews in Israel, who have committed horrific crimes against humanity

God be with the Honorable Jews and Muslims of the world. I admire Judaism, but some of the anti-Palestine people hate Islam and Muslims . What a massive difference there. Even my thread above says that they are great people in Israel.

I’m proud of my viewpoints. And it is our Lord and Savior Jesus that has motivated me to stand up for the poor people in Palestine. I’m really proud of my views as a Catholic.

Every single post I have seen from you acts to whip up hatred against Jewish people and much of it might as well be hot off the Pallywood press

Your schtick involved finding an isolated example of Jewish extremism and creating a false equivalence between that and what Hamas has just done.

Every single post I have seen from you acts to whip up hatred against Jewish people and much of it might as well be hot off the Pallywood press

Your schtick involved finding an isolated example of Jewish extremism and creating a false equivalence between that and what Hamas has just done.
I can only tell you how I feel about topics and if you want to invent my views, that’s your problem

Denounce the Jewish bigots I posted about

Or you are a hypocrite of the highest order, demanding everybody to denounce Hamas but never saying anything about people like Goldstein

The “pallywood press”…. Sounds like “Jew ran media”.

Another issue to consider here is why is Israel Palestine such an important topic in America. ? And people can’t claim it’s about morals. If it was, we will be hearing about the atrocities and the human rights infringements all throughout Africa and South America. Young children, enslaved by drug cartels.

But no we’re hearing nonstop about this war going on between Israel and Hamas ….. and it has whipped up Americans against each other. It’s not good for the country.

The “WORLD” put the Jews on that land. Now so many act as-if they are just supposed to lay down and be slaughtered by the nearest arabs? WTH? What would you do if animals came over your fences and killed every child and parents up and down the Block?

The “WORLD” put the Jews on that land. Now so many act as-if they are just supposed to lay down and be slaughtered by the nearest arabs? WTH? What would you do if animals came over your fences and killed every child and parents up and dow the Block?
Israel can, and should, and will defend itself(a real anti Semite would never say that kinds of things I have said). They’re facing a very weak opposition in Hamas, one of the most lopsided wars in all of human history.

Many of us Americans are making the logical argument, asking why the media concentrates so much on this Israel Palestine issue when there are just as many problems occurring all throughout the world. And the problems we face right here in America. Massive ones homelessness at an all-time high, 100,000 Americans die each year from drugs brought over the border. Those in powerful position who want to suppress free speech, and cancel people on social media.

Gl with the baseball bets brother

Such as this thread -->

And in Current Events as if this is a legitimate event.
This entire video is nothing but HAMAS propaganda brought to you by HAMAS supporters.

It is one thing to have threads that are Pro Palestinian, but something else to have threads that are actual HAMAS propaganda.
Lots of anti-semites are posting here.

Lots of anti-semites are posting here.
What do you think about Muslims in general. And if it’s something negative, it’s no different than people who think that Jews in general are a problem.

There’s lots of people who are making things up about others, there are lots of people who are Trump supporters just like me, but who are engaging in BLM tactics calling people anti-semitic with no evidence to back it up

What do you think about Muslims in general. And if it’s something negative, it’s no different than people who think that Jews in general are a problem.

There’s lots of people who are making things up about others, there are lots of people who are Trump supporters just like me, but who are engaging in BLM tactics calling people anti-somatic with no evidence to back it up
You are one of the biggest Jew haters at this forum.

You are one of the biggest Jew haters at this forum.
Unfortunate to see that after all of the positive remarks we have made between each other

That’s your problem you think that way it’s your fault for thinking that way. You have no evidence to back up what you said.

I can only tell you how I feel about topics and if you want to invent my views, that’s your problem

Denounce the Jewish bigots I posted about

Or you are a hypocrite of the highest order, demanding everybody to denounce Hamas but never saying anything about people like Goldstein

The “pallywood press”…. Sounds like “Jew ran media”.
Yes, you just did exactly as I said you did.

You equated Hamas, which just tortured, raped and murdered hundreds of innocent people with Jewish bigots who just shoot off their mouths for the most part.

As for Goldstein, he was a wicked, horrible man.
You Are using him to defend Hamas, which is also horrible.

My evidence is all your ant-semitic posts.

i did not read all of Franks postings about this. But in his defense, he seems to be pointing out to be careful what conclusions we jump to? All Israeli may not be 100% innocent in some of this stuff perhaps? Like the filthy dirty American maggots in Congress.

There could be Israeli insiders profiting heavily if arms are manufactured, sold, used-replaced? I don’t know, its a mess.

There is no such thing as free speech on a private forum.
IMO, free speech is misunderstood by many. The old saying that you can't yell fire in a crowded theater is totally false. You certainly can yell fire, but there better be a fire or your ass is grass! ;)

I have a old Mahdist War haji sword and the inscription on the blade tells of how the owner will defile Brit wives, daughters, and their loved ones.....So it's not like they have changed any.

T.H. Lawrence had it right......The Arabs are a small people, greedy, barbarous, and cruel.

DSCN7186__2_-448437.JPG

It was in a Box-O-Swords i bought a few years back.

DSCN7173__2_-447341.JPG

DSCN7175__2_-447355.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back