Lets use facts before we start new threads

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
There are too many threads being created with half truths and outright lies. I wish the mods would crack down on the people that are chronic abusers of this.

We have two foreigners that create several troll threads every day about American politics that they know nothing about.

Then we have a couple of ignorant Moon Bats that start start half truth, dishonest and misleading threads about what a peachy keen dude this Mr Potatohead is.

Then we have the threads created by the mentally disturbed Trump Derangement Syndrome crowd that are nothing but hate and downright stupidity.

• Banned
We have two foreigners that create several troll threads every day about American politics that they know nothing about.
One of them is a certain gentleman from England.

I disagree!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

I understand your frustrations, however whom would you suggest gets to decide what gets posted and just how would that differ than what takes place now?

The world is a stupid stupid place, and that is reflected here on this forum....

I got called out by a mod for trying to get someone to back up their lies so good luck with that.

There are too many threads being created with half truths and outright lies. I wish the mods would crack down on the people that are chronic abusers of this.
It isn't the mods' job to determine if someone is posting truth or lies; that's up to the forum members. If someone posts something you don't agree with, dispute what they claim with facts and links that say otherwise. Discussion is key.

The mods are here to enforce the forum rules.

It isn't the mods' job to determine if someone is posting truth or lies; that's up to the forum members. If someone posts something you don't agree with, dispute what they claim with facts and links that say otherwise. Discussion is key.

The mods are here to enforce the forum rules.
I do reply with facts but that is an exercise in futility with some forum members.

ZubyPost.png

Forum List

Back