Allowable guns in the US

You must have forgotten to include your reliable source and working link supporting your allegations. Might you correct your oversight?

Nope.

I don't do links because you guys don't read them.

Or you pretend you didn't see them.

Or you scream FAKE NEWS when reality bites you in the ass.

Pot, meet kettle....just like you ignore the very pertinent facts I have posted about Sandy Hoax.....you just pretend that you didn't see them. Molon Labe, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie (_0_).

Saturday Night Special
Conway Twitty

I was there to buy a pistol. She was there to hock her ring.
The broker in that pawnshop deals in almost anything.
He'll pay you for your misery
or he'll sell you someone's pain,
And that twinkle in his greedy eyes says your loss will be his gain.

She stood back in the shadows as the broker dealt with me.
Her eyes were dark and desperate from some private misery.
His word was so prophetic when he said,
You've got a steal.
I said, "Throw in one bullet, and you've got yourself a deal."

A Saturday night special is an easy thing to buy.
All you've got to be is 21, or 15 if you lie.
Just hand the man the money, and if someone's got to die,
The broker in the pawnshop won't even blink an eye.

He handed me the pistol, and I was almost to the door,
When I heard him tell the lady, "Seven dollars, nothing more."
The lady started crying as he took her wedding band.
My hand was in my pocket, and the gun was in my hand.
I had planned to use that bullet on myself, to end my life.

I was once somebody's husband. She was once somebody's wife.
I usually mind my business but I could not walk away,
His dollars just weren't making sense, and I knew I had to stay.
The broker's face turned pasty when he caught my icy stare.
It would never leave my pocket, but he knew the gun was there.
I asked him what his life was worth, and he opened up that drawer.
For a simple golden wedding band, he paid two thousand more.

That Saturday night was special even though it wasn't planned.
As we walked down the sidewalk, she reached and took my hand.
We crossed a bridge, and I took that gun and sailed it through the air.
I said, "Ever been to Texas?" she said, "I think I'd love it there."

A Saturday night special is an easy thing to buy,
The broker in that pawnshop used to deal in everything,
But you can't buy a pistol there, you can't hock your wedding ring
If what you say is true, your pawnbroker broke the law. Background checks are required for each gun purchase.

Wow...no kidding. Elaborate

Saturday Night Special
Conway Twitty

You've got a steal.

If what you say is true, your pawnbroker broke the law. Background checks are required for each gun purchase.

The pawnbroker is imaginary. Those are lyrics to a song released by Conway Twitty in 1988.

I called bullshit on your claim " Most gun deaths are domestic violence... where people kill their family members or neighbors.".

Yes, and I proved that 76% of murders are people who know each other. This is why we have a murder rate that other countries don't have. Not that we have hoards of rampaging criminals we need to protect ourselves from, but merely because the presence of a gun made a bad situation a lot worse.
Citizens with a Federal Firearms License, can own any pistol, rifle, or machine gun they want. So, you could own a minigun, but you have to have that license to do so. How deadly any firearm is, depends on who has it.
IMHO even that license requirement is unconstitutional. In fact ALL guns laws are unconstitutional and so are illegal from a strictly constitutional viewpoint. "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Arms encompasses any weapon therefore including any type or caliber of gun while infringed means restricted, limited, denied or regulated in any manner whatsoever.
Remember the British marched on Lexington and Concord in order to seize weapons including cannon and shot which were the weapons of mass destruction of the day. When the founders penned the constitution they had Concord and Lexington fresh on their minds and any idiot can easily conclude that the events of Lexington and Concord was precisely the type of event or circumstance the 2nd was penned to prevent. Of course the militia referred to in the second were the minutemen, or the rebels of the day standing against the then recognized government authority and its armed forces.
The real purpose of the 2nd is to put the people on a more equal footing as far as weaponry against a government run amok.
Anyone who can't see that much is a simple minded fool who just doesn't want to see it and is likely feigning ignorance.
I'm quite aware of the purpose of the Second Amendment and have addressed the topic on other posts. All I have said, is that to have a fully functioning fully-automatic firearm, you have to have a Federal Firearms License, which is the way the law currently is. I never said that I agreed with the law. If I could, I'd own fully-automatic rifles, as a deterrent to the far-left Marxist fake Democrat Party.
based on your comment you know nothing about the original intent of the 2nd A,,,

it was specifically for weapons of war and based on the text of the 2nd all restrictions are in violation of it,,,
When the 2nd amendment was written, the only guns available were single shot muzzleloading pistols and rifles. The maximum fire you can get from one of those is 3 rounds per minute. Now, we have legal semiautos which can fire 60 or more rounds a minute.Fully automatic weapons can fire 500 rounds a minute. Some restrictions are necessary.

And those same single shot muzzle-loading rifles and pistols were the standard armament for the best equipped armies in the world.

Saturday Night Special
Conway Twitty

You've got a steal.

Only for registered gun sellers. You can legally buy all the guns you want from individuals without even giving your name.

I called bullshit on your claim " Most gun deaths are domestic violence... where people kill their family members or neighbors.".

Yes, and I proved that 76% of murders are people who know each other. This is why we have a murder rate that other countries don't have. Not that we have hoards of rampaging criminals we need to protect ourselves from, but merely because the presence of a gun made a bad situation a lot worse.
Citizens with a Federal Firearms License, can own any pistol, rifle, or machine gun they want. So, you could own a minigun, but you have to have that license to do so. How deadly any firearm is, depends on who has it.
IMHO even that license requirement is unconstitutional. In fact ALL guns laws are unconstitutional and so are illegal from a strictly constitutional viewpoint. "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Arms encompasses any weapon therefore including any type or caliber of gun while infringed means restricted, limited, denied or regulated in any manner whatsoever.
Remember the British marched on Lexington and Concord in order to seize weapons including cannon and shot which were the weapons of mass destruction of the day. When the founders penned the constitution they had Concord and Lexington fresh on their minds and any idiot can easily conclude that the events of Lexington and Concord was precisely the type of event or circumstance the 2nd was penned to prevent. Of course the militia referred to in the second were the minutemen, or the rebels of the day standing against the then recognized government authority and its armed forces.
The real purpose of the 2nd is to put the people on a more equal footing as far as weaponry against a government run amok.
Anyone who can't see that much is a simple minded fool who just doesn't want to see it and is likely feigning ignorance.
I'm quite aware of the purpose of the Second Amendment and have addressed the topic on other posts. All I have said, is that to have a fully functioning fully-automatic firearm, you have to have a Federal Firearms License, which is the way the law currently is. I never said that I agreed with the law. If I could, I'd own fully-automatic rifles, as a deterrent to the far-left Marxist fake Democrat Party.
based on your comment you know nothing about the original intent of the 2nd A,,,

it was specifically for weapons of war and based on the text of the 2nd all restrictions are in violation of it,,,
When the 2nd amendment was written, the only guns available were single shot muzzleloading pistols and rifles. The maximum fire you can get from one of those is 3 rounds per minute. Now, we have legal semiautos which can fire 60 or more rounds a minute. Some restrictions are necessary.
What type of weapons did the government have back when the muzzleloading pistols and rifles were around?

I'll help him out with this one. During the Revolutionary War, the British were armed with muskets. Many of the American Patriots were armed with their own rifles, which were more accurate. An example of this was Morgan's Riflemen. The Pennsylvania Long Rifle (later renamed as the Kentucky Long Rifle) was deadly at ranges that were almost double those of the British muskets.

nd
Born in Amarillo, Texas in 1963. I have pics of me and my daughter here, videos of me playing music PLUS I have numerous posters here that are refugees from the old Yahoo news message boards that know me.

I'm sure that your handlers spent good time setting up that profile, but you aren't fooling anyone. Your errors in language and that you don't seem to know English system measurements says a lot.

Well, let's just say that you are typical of the ugly Chicagoan that George Halas was so ashamed of that he had NFL films inject fans from other stadiums because he was embarrassed by his season ticket holders. I envision you as being that "Super Bears fan" played by Chris Farley,

Naw, I get bored with football... and the reason why Papa Bear didn't get fans was because he was too cheap to hire real talent. Which is why the Bears didn't win a super bowl until 1985...

You want a "nanny state" with a "cradle to grave" system in place because you fear failure and having to stand on your own two feet.

Most Americans want that, buddy. The problem is, they want it for themselves and not for the other guy. It's why social security and Medicare are so popular.

Given as to how the police stood down during the riots and allowed your fellow commies run amok? You only proved my assertions that people should look to their own means to protect themselves.

Yeah, here's the thing... Self-defense homicides are non-existant. Only about 200 a year. (Cops managed to kill 900 people last year and there were another 15,000 other homicides)

So the notion that you need a gun is laughable. A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy.

I listened to a documentary series today about how China became a communist country and the oppression the serfs have had to endure while being un-armed.

Really? Funny thing. the actual history. Most Chinese welcomed the Communists, it's why they are still in power today. We dumped tons of money trying to prop up "Cash-my-Check" for decades, and we still couldn't save him.

Chew on that, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie......Molon Labe, fuck face....

Questions???

Guy, here's the thing, when the ATF Comes for the gun nuts, the rest of the neighborhood will cheer.. because they were scaring the children.

"I'm sure that your handlers spent good time setting up that profile, but you aren't fooling anyone. Your errors in language and that you don't seem to know English system measurements says a lot."

ROTFLMAO! You have been duped by your own stupidity and inability to think rationally even when shown proof that Floyd's death was a fraud and that the footage of him on the gurney shows that the "manni-kin" had no legs and that the coffin wasn't big enough to hold the corpse of a man that was 6'7 as it went on "tour" that was "closed casket" further driven home by the fact that Floyd's family couldn't muster up any tears. It's Sandy Hoax all over again.....throw in the (snicker) "spontaneous" riots and marches where the alleged oppressors stood down as BLM and ANTIFA funded "marchers" did a world wide "march of burn, pillage and plunder" protest where police stood down. You are a commie fuck and this all plays into the commie agenda so you are totally "on-board" with it and believe that people should not be able to defend themselves against this organized mob of marxists.

Concerning a nanny state and cradle to grave protection? You claim
"Most Americans want that, buddy. The problem is, they want it for themselves and not for the other guy. It's why social security and Medicare are so popular."

No, most Americans want the ability to fend for themselves with out this corporate entity known as "gubermint" from stealing their sweat equity that moves this fiat currency (that has no intrinsic value) and opposes a foreign owned central bank that extends credit from an empty check book account. Social Security is the ultimate Ponzi scheme and those at the bottom end up with zilch. You are too stupid it realize it. 15 percent of everything we have earned has been confiscated... half of which is by our employer and the other half by our labor. We labor for paper scrip notes that have an ever declining value because it is backed by nothing of an intrinsic value. Purchasing power declines by at least three percent every year. You are absolutely clueless which makes you the quintessential leftard.

"Really? Funny thing. the actual history. Most Chinese welcomed the Communists, it's why they are still in power today. We dumped tons of money trying to prop up "Cash-my-Check" for decades, and we still couldn't save him."

HOLY SHIT! Chinese people were starved into compliance and the Chi-coms rule by fear just like they do today and the people have no recourse because they have no ability to defend themselves and those that don't toe the "Chi-com party line" are put in hard labor camps. You would LOVE for that to happen here, wouldn't ya, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying bloated commie? Chicago is a stronghold for the commie movement and you are right on board with it, no?

"Guy, here's the thing, when the ATF Comes for the gun nuts, the rest of the neighborhood will cheer.. because they were scaring the children"

LOL! When the blue hats that represent the UN come for those that have guns? They will not real Americans helping them.....it will be a blood bath and those like yourself that cheer them will not be considered "patriots" but rather new world order commie sympathizers. I will die on my feet before I will ever kneel to them and acquiesce. You can etch that in stone, you bloated sack of commie shit.....are we clear on that???

Dale, you are usually just a benign nutbag who is occasionally entertaining, but your disgusting remarks about the victims of gun nuts, especially the families of those poor kids in Sandy Hook are hurtful. You should be ashamed.

The day will never come where as I worry or fret over the opinions of leftard sacks of shit such as yourself. I have destroyed your leftard brethren over the facts that they can't refute of that disgusting psy-op attempt. Feel free to eat shit and die, "bulldawg".

Your claims of supposed victory are just as imagenary as your claims of chem trails. They just aren't real, no matter how much you want them to be.

nd
Born in Amarillo, Texas in 1963. I have pics of me and my daughter here, videos of me playing music PLUS I have numerous posters here that are refugees from the old Yahoo news message boards that know me.

I'm sure that your handlers spent good time setting up that profile, but you aren't fooling anyone. Your errors in language and that you don't seem to know English system measurements says a lot.

Well, let's just say that you are typical of the ugly Chicagoan that George Halas was so ashamed of that he had NFL films inject fans from other stadiums because he was embarrassed by his season ticket holders. I envision you as being that "Super Bears fan" played by Chris Farley,

Naw, I get bored with football... and the reason why Papa Bear didn't get fans was because he was too cheap to hire real talent. Which is why the Bears didn't win a super bowl until 1985...

You want a "nanny state" with a "cradle to grave" system in place because you fear failure and having to stand on your own two feet.

Most Americans want that, buddy. The problem is, they want it for themselves and not for the other guy. It's why social security and Medicare are so popular.

Given as to how the police stood down during the riots and allowed your fellow commies run amok? You only proved my assertions that people should look to their own means to protect themselves.

Yeah, here's the thing... Self-defense homicides are non-existant. Only about 200 a year. (Cops managed to kill 900 people last year and there were another 15,000 other homicides)

So the notion that you need a gun is laughable. A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy.

I listened to a documentary series today about how China became a communist country and the oppression the serfs have had to endure while being un-armed.

Really? Funny thing. the actual history. Most Chinese welcomed the Communists, it's why they are still in power today. We dumped tons of money trying to prop up "Cash-my-Check" for decades, and we still couldn't save him.

Chew on that, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie......Molon Labe, fuck face....

Questions???

Guy, here's the thing, when the ATF Comes for the gun nuts, the rest of the neighborhood will cheer.. because they were scaring the children.

"I'm sure that your handlers spent good time setting up that profile, but you aren't fooling anyone. Your errors in language and that you don't seem to know English system measurements says a lot."

ROTFLMAO! You have been duped by your own stupidity and inability to think rationally even when shown proof that Floyd's death was a fraud and that the footage of him on the gurney shows that the "manni-kin" had no legs and that the coffin wasn't big enough to hold the corpse of a man that was 6'7 as it went on "tour" that was "closed casket" further driven home by the fact that Floyd's family couldn't muster up any tears. It's Sandy Hoax all over again.....throw in the (snicker) "spontaneous" riots and marches where the alleged oppressors stood down as BLM and ANTIFA funded "marchers" did a world wide "march of burn, pillage and plunder" protest where police stood down. You are a commie fuck and this all plays into the commie agenda so you are totally "on-board" with it and believe that people should not be able to defend themselves against this organized mob of marxists.

"Most Americans want that, buddy. The problem is, they want it for themselves and not for the other guy. It's why social security and Medicare are so popular."

No, most Americans want the ability to fend for themselves with out this corporate entity known as "gubermint" from stealing their sweat equity that moves this fiat currency (that has no intrinsic value) and opposes a foreign owned central bank that extends credit from an empty check book account. Social Security is the ultimate Ponzi scheme and those at the bottom end up with zilch. You are too stupid it realize it. 15 percent of everything we have earned has been confiscated... half of which is by our employer and the other half by our labor. We labor for paper scrip notes that have an ever declining value because it is backed by nothing of an intrinsic value. Purchasing power declines by at least three percent every year. You are absolutely clueless which makes you the quintessential leftard.

"Really? Funny thing. the actual history. Most Chinese welcomed the Communists, it's why they are still in power today. We dumped tons of money trying to prop up "Cash-my-Check" for decades, and we still couldn't save him."

HOLY SHIT! Chinese people were starved into compliance and the Chi-coms rule by fear just like they do today and the people have no recourse because they have no ability to defend themselves and those that don't toe the "Chi-com party line" are put in hard labor camps. You would LOVE for that to happen here, wouldn't ya, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying bloated commie? Chicago is a stronghold for the commie movement and you are right on board with it, no?

"Guy, here's the thing, when the ATF Comes for the gun nuts, the rest of the neighborhood will cheer.. because they were scaring the children"

LOL! When the blue hats that represent the UN come for those that have guns? They will not real Americans helping them.....it will be a blood bath and those like yourself that cheer them will not be considered "patriots" but rather new world order commie sympathizers. I will die on my feet before I will ever kneel to them and acquiesce. You can etch that in stone, you bloated sack of commie shit.....are we clear on that???

Dale, you are usually just a benign nutbag who is occasionally entertaining, but your disgusting remarks about the victims of gun nuts, especially the families of those poor kids in Sandy Hook are hurtful. You should be ashamed.

The day will never come where as I worry or fret over the opinions of leftard sacks of shit such as yourself. I have destroyed your leftard brethren over the facts that they can't refute of that disgusting psy-op attempt. Feel free to eat shit and die, "bulldawg".

Your claims of supposed victory are just as imagenary as your claims of chem trails. They just aren't real, no matter how much you want them to be.
uhhh sweetie the government has admitted to chem trails,,,

its OK we all know youre an ignorant moron,,,

nd

Questions???

From what I have seen from decades spent on these political forums, the people who claim victory are rarely the winners.

nd

Questions???

Bulldawg SEZ??? "Your crazy to believe in these imagenary (sic) chem trails due you here me due you???

Hey, dumb fuck, the term is "stratospheric aerosol injection spraying of heaving metal nano-particulates. Besides, I am not the dumb fuck that mistook the smoke screen techniques of WWII American bombers as "contrails". I kick your simpleton ass as well as those of your ilk on a regular basis...so much to the point that I don't frequent this forum much any more. There isn't any intellectual discussion to be had. I have often stated that this forum is where the leftist bottom feeders gather.

nd

Questions???

From what I have seen from decades spent on these political forums, the people who claim victory are rarely the winners.

I base my victories on the lame responses of those that respond with fact free, emotional rants that can't refute facts and data. There is no need to debate a topic without having your I's dotted and T's crossed while attacking every issue from as many angles as possible with no pre-disposed conclusion in mind.

When the 2nd amendment was written, the only guns available were single shot muzzleloading pistols and rifles. The maximum fire you can get from one of those is 3 rounds per minute. Now, we have legal semiautos which can fire 60 or more rounds a minute.Fully automatic weapons can fire 500 rounds a minute. Some restrictions are necessary.

Which were also the only weapons available to the government. Why should it be any different today?

No one here is surprised that you are proud to lie and lie often for the sole purpose of stirring the pot and laughing while so many far-left wingers actually believe you.

Only people who get worked up over what I post, are the wingnuts who live in constant fear the rest of us will get sick of their gun nuttery.

Known to what extent.

I know the name of the guy who mas the gate at the town dump because he has a name tag on his shirt but that's all I know about him. But he would count as a person I know even though he's really nothing more than a guy who's name I know.

So that stat is pretty subjective.

You're being evasive. Point is, he is known to you... that means you have some history together than would have preceeded his putting a few bullet hole in you. Probably because you did the kind of annoying stuff you do with strangers here.

Pot, meet kettle....just like you ignore the very pertinent facts I have posted about Sandy Hoax.....you just pretend that you didn't see them. Molon Labe, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie

Guy, you don't have any "facts", you spew awful crazy just reminding everyone that you are an awful human being. Even the other Russian Trolls don't like you.

I'll help him out with this one. During the Revolutionary War, the British were armed with muskets. Many of the American Patriots were armed with their own rifles, which were more accurate. An example of this was Morgan's Riflemen. The Pennsylvania Long Rifle (later renamed as the Kentucky Long Rifle) was deadly at ranges that were almost double those of the British muskets.

Actually, the Colonists had few guns, which is why the French had to provide them.

The minuteman with his trusty long gun is a myth.... as much as George Washington's Cherry Tree.

Pot, meet kettle....just like you ignore the very pertinent facts I have posted about Sandy Hoax.....you just pretend that you didn't see them. Molon Labe, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie

Guy, you don't have any "facts", you spew awful crazy just reminding everyone that you are an awful human being. Even the other Russian Trolls don't like you.

None of the pertinent facts I have presented have you ever been able to refute....like where is the footage of the other 450 plus children being evacuated instead of the same 12 kids where at some point, they change places in line? Why is Dr. Wayne Carver leaning against a pillar of the school with yellow police tape surrounding the crime scene and the window that the alleged Adam Lanza allegedly fired out of in the classroom this alleged massacre took place that is still intact? And this is from the Connecticut State police's own website? You duck, dodge, deflect and lamely attempt to "shame" me....what a fucking joke you are. You just keep getting your ass kicked while totally oblivious to the fact that you have got nothin'.....

Actually, the Colonists had few guns, which is why the French had to provide them.

The minuteman with his trusty long gun is a myth.... as much as George Washington's Cherry Tree.

None of the pertinent facts I have presented have you ever been able to refute....like where is the footage of the other 450 plus children being evacuated instead of the same 12 kids where at some point, they change places in line. Why is Dr. Wayne Carver leaning against a pillar of the school with yellow police tape surrounding the crime scene and the window that the alleged Adam Lanza allegedly fired out of in the classroom this alleged massacre took place that is still intact? And this is from the Connecticut State police's own website? You duck, dodge, deflect and lamely attempt to "shame" me....what a fucking joke you are. You just keep getting your ass kicked while totally oblivious

None of the pertinent facts I have presented have you ever been able to refute...

What facts?

like where is the footage of the other 450 plus children being evacuated instead of the same 12 kids where at some point, they change places in line.

Why would there be any footage? No one was planning to be out that day.

Why is Dr. Wayne Carver leaning against a pillar of the school with yellow police tape surrounding the crime scene and the window that the alleged Adam Lanza allegedly fired out of in the classroom this alleged massacre took place that is still intact?

Why wouldn't he be leaning. Maybe he was tired. Maybe seeing a shitload of dead kids made him lose his shit for a minute. You see, not being a decent human being, you wouldn't understand these human emotions.

You duck, dodge, deflect and lamely attempt to "shame" me....

Shame would imply you have human emotions and decency... instead of being a Russian Troll trying to stir up trouble.

None of the pertinent facts I have presented have you ever been able to refute...

What facts?

like where is the footage of the other 450 plus children being evacuated instead of the same 12 kids where at some point, they change places in line.

Why would there be any footage? No one was planning to be out that day.

Why is Dr. Wayne Carver leaning against a pillar of the school with yellow police tape surrounding the crime scene and the window that the alleged Adam Lanza allegedly fired out of in the classroom this alleged massacre took place that is still intact?

Why wouldn't he be leaning. Maybe he was tired. Maybe seeing a shitload of dead kids made him lose his shit for a minute. You see, not being a decent human being, you wouldn't understand these human emotions.

You duck, dodge, deflect and lamely attempt to "shame" me....

Shame would imply you have human emotions and decency... instead of being a Russian Troll trying to stir up trouble.

Dumb ass, the WINDOW Lanza allegedly shot out was still intact in that pic of Wayne Carver....just another fuck up that was caught. Where is the footage of a chaotic evacuation scene of 450 other alleged students? Where are the buses? Why the focus only on 12 children that had their places changed in line?????? You suck at debate, Joe Blowhard, the bloated card carrying commie. You stutter, stammer, duck and dodge.......pretty fuckling pathetic.

Only people who get worked up over what I post, are the wingnuts who live in constant fear the rest of us will get sick of their gun nuttery.

Wrong, I do not get sick over what you post, I laugh at your ignorance.

I get "worked up" when you post such outrageous lies and misinformation about something like suicide that costs someone their life because of your actions.

I once thought your posts were simply out of ignorance, but that's not true. You're just a genuinely bad person.

Last edited:
What is the most deadliest gun can you own in the US? Can you own a M134 Minigun to protect your property?

The deadliest gun? The one in the hands of a skilled shooter. The one you practice with the most.

I have several guns. None are particularly deadly unless I hit my target.

There are more hoops to jump thru to own a fully automatic weapon like an M134 Minigun. But as long as it was manufactured before 1986, you can jump thru the hoops and own it.

I've never understood the desire to own a full auto firearm. I've fired a few. And while it is fun, it has limited use as a defensive firearm.
if they are so useless then why does the military depend on them so much???

They have very important uses for the military. Less so for home defense.

A fully automatic rifle is not nearly as accurate as a semi auto, and is far less controllable. In a military situation, killing people around the enemy is good. In defending your home it is not. Not to mention the increased regulations of owning one, and having to submit to inspections anytime the feds wish.

Actually, the military relies more on three round burst than fully automatic fire. Full auto is just for making the other side put their heads down, allowing for personnel to get closer in for those more accurate shots.

Wrong, I do not get sick over what you post, I laugh at your ignorance.

I get "worked up" when you post such outrageous lies and misinformation about something like suicide that costs someone their life because of your actions.

I once thought your posts were simply out of ignorance, but that's not true. You're just a genuinely bad person.

Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie (that sided with the Chi-coms during the Tienanmen Square massacre of 1989) is an unapologetic hater of the 2nd amendment. He worships at the feet of "da gubermint" that has proven time after time that the well-being of their serfs is not first and foremost. In 1970, my mom held a rapist at bay with a snub-nosed revolver that my dad taught her to use. My dad was a peace officer at the time and was working graveyard when what turned out to be an 18 year old sexual predator came through the back door. This creep lived right across the alley from us and he later was convicted of raping an elderly woman on his own block a month or so later. Joe Blowhard believes that my mom should have never been able to defend herself with a weapon.

Forum List

Back