Allow me to introduce you to the FIRST Black Governor of Texas

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

I tried to find a point on which I disagree. Dude had it all the way down to the wire. He knows the fuck of which he speaks (perfect grammar for "knows what the fuck he's talking about).

Listen to his discussion about federal law versus state rights and state powers versus enumerated powers. And that is a person who knows the material he's talking about, and is able to boil it down and articulate it on the fly.

:bow3:

Man crush.

I tried to find a point on which I disagree. Dude had it all the way down to the wire. He knows the fuck of which he speaks (perfect grammar for "knows what the fuck he's talking about).

Listen to his discussion about federal law versus state rights and state powers versus enumerated powers. And that is a person who knows the material he's talking about, and is able to boil it down and articulate it on the fly.

Man crush.

If I were a resident of Texas Ret. Colonel Allen West would certainly get my vote...

J-Walker1.jpg

T

TX resident or not, I'll send him a few bucks.
He lays out a complete recipe for what Abbott should have done when the Covid bullshit started. We should have taken the South Dakota approach, and millions of Texans are pissed.

We are to the point where we don't tolerate nearly as much authoritarian horseshit.

I don't know. Abbott fucked up pretty bad with his Covid response. Pissed off a lot of people. He's trying to backtrack on it now, but there are a lot of people who have long memories, especially after losing their businesses.
That is true .....

But, Abbott is the devil we know .....

I love Col. Allen West.

However ....

Everyone has their price ..... and the Democrats have the money to pay that price.

Allen West will not win ..... at least not this time.

He lays out a complete recipe for what Abbott should have done when the Covid bullshit started. We should have taken the South Dakota approach, and millions of Texans are pissed.

We are to the point where we don't tolerate nearly as much authoritarian horseshit.
That's a great argument.

And, maybe one I could get on board with.

But, I am skeptical ......

That is true .....

But, Abbott is the devil we know .....

I love Col. Allen West.

However ....

Everyone has their price ..... and the Democrats have the money to pay that price.

Allen West will not win ..... at least not this time.
Even if he does not win, we need to scare Abbott into getting up out of that wheel chair and running a marathon.

We had to do the same Ted Cruz, unfortunately.

Only this time, we won't end up with a fake Mexican beta tool.

What the hell does Abbott having $55mil have anything to do with this?
Is that how he got voted in? Doing it the Dem way and buying votes?
Abbott may be a Republican, but I despise him.....he looks like a Bush, another treacherous traitor put into the Rep party as a mole to destroy everything.

West has that political suave going on for sure. I'd vote for him because he's old school military. HOORAH! They didn't mess around...........do it right, or get the hell outta the way for someone that can do it right.

Man crush.

What does it matter if he is black?

This is why you have racism because people won't stop talking about skin color.

Forum List

Back