Allen West To Liberals: Get the Hell Out Of The U.S.

I think I know where you're going with that question, but it doesn't really matter because it's beside the point. The "America, love it or leave it" card is a disgusting ploy no matter which side does it or who it's aimed at.

(and yeah, we all know which side does it a lot more)

It's been a favorite ploy of the left for a couple decades now.

Jesus, you really do love projection, don't ya.

Lefties pay their dues and help fight the wars.
Irrelevant.

You want France's or Finland's political structures and cradle-to-grave welfare, pack up your shit and move.

Nobody is stopping you.
I'll help buy him a ticket. (One way of course).

And I'll just give people like you a leaky dory, and point the way west off of the Pacific Coast. Idiots are of no use to anybody.

Fuck you. You move to Somolia or some other great bastion of freedom.:cuckoo:
Somalia? Really Gracie?:lol:

Why sure, you dumb fucks can have any gun you want, no cops to interfere, and no taxes supporting idiocies like clean water and sewage disposal.

Sure...we'll see it in the cauldrens of AGW. Wise up, and when you do? I'll meet you on the nearest iceburg coming to a continent near you soon.

Irrelevant.

You want France's or Finland's political structures and cradle-to-grave welfare, pack up your shit and move.

Nobody is stopping you.
I'll help buy him a ticket. (One way of course).

And I'll just give people like you a leaky dory, and point the way west off of the Pacific Coast. Idiots are of no use to anybody.
YOU will give ME what? And by what power is that exactly, Gracie?

Someone die and make you king or something?

Po' babys. Dem damned libruls are kicking our ass. Let's just wish them all away. That the way the world oughter be.

LOL. What a bunch of silly retards. Such a bunch of willfully ignorant and stupid people. The blue states, where there are more liberals than 'Conservatives' are the wealthy states, the red states, where the 'Conservatives' get to put their idiotic wet dreams into play, are the poor states.

The 'Conservatives' constantly talk about the people on dole, yet in the states where they are the majority, the whole damned state is on the federal tit. They recieve more money from the federal government than they send it, because they are so incapable of taking care of themselves. They really should shovel the beer cans out from in front of the door, and look for a job. But real work is something that 'Conservatives' are allergic to.

He is unhappy about democracy.

Hell the right on here hates the word for some reason.

They hate the government our founders left us too.

why do they stay?

Forum List

Back