Allen West sums up Virginia nicely..

It would appear that said group who didn’t wish to see the statue of Virginian, General Robert E. Lee, who was a commissioned U.S. Army officer, graduate of West Point, and served the nation in the Mexican War, taken down did apply for a permit to hold a rally.

Gee, he left out something about Lee's biography. Can't quite put my finger on it...

Robert E. Lee was a great American hero. The demonstration on Saturday to show disgust with the desecration of that hero was legal and the the right thing to do.

The violence at the rally was caused by the filthy ass Left Wing hate groups that want to destroy this country. It is despicable.

Hood in the Huddle

The jockstrap sniffers and Dykes With Mikes at ESPN are spinning it as justification for Colin Qaepernick's attitude and demanding that the owners put him back on the playing field.

Oh, that's right. Now I remember. Lee fought to preserve the South's crimes against humanity.

This is such a little known fact that pseudocons feel obligated to remind all of us of the terrible things done by these Democrats several times a month.

Clearly, honoring these evil Democratic bastards with statues is a very bad idea. We should tear them down and preserve our history by putting museums which explain the atrocities committed by these evil Democrats.

We must preserve our history correctly.

North had not only slaves but slave traders as well. The biggest slave carrying vessels were all owned by Northern wealthy families who delivered their cargo to the south.

Don't play holier than thou with North vs South. The North held slaves for 200 years as well.

Inheriting the Trade: A Northern Family Confronts Its Legacy as the Largest Slave-Trading Dynasty in U.S. History.

A Northern Family Confronts Its Slaveholding Past | History | Smithsonian
The South Had Slavery, the North Had Sweatshops. So the North Had No Moral Superiority.

The way the carpetbaggers looted the South mercilessly after the Civil War proves that was the North's motivation all along.

lol, that's the funniest endorsement of slavery I've seen lately.

Oh, that's right. Now I remember. Lee fought to preserve the South's crimes against humanity.

This is such a little known fact that pseudocons feel obligated to remind all of us of the terrible things done by these Democrats several times a month.

Clearly, honoring these evil Democratic bastards with statues is a very bad idea. We should tear them down and preserve our history by putting museums which explain the atrocities committed by these evil Democrats.

We should preserve our history correctly. Maybe you should follow that advice. 4 slave states remained in the Union. As someone pointed out, if the Civil War was about slavery then why were these 4 states allowed to stay in the Union without being invaded? Robert E Lee hated slavery and he only fought to protect his state from invasion as any loyal citizen would do.

The people who fought for the Confederacy for the most part had no interest in slavery. They fought gallantly and bravely for their country. They should be remembered that way. Unfortunately racists like the KKK have soiled the Confederate flag by using it to justify their hate.

Robert E Lee owned slaves....many of them
The confederacy was 40% slave. It's sole purpose was to ensure the continuance of slavery

Lee knew that very well and chose to fight for the forces of slavery

Guess what, that was 150 fricken years ago, who the hell cares.

So why complain if some statues are removed?

Why bother having them removed?

We should preserve our history correctly. Maybe you should follow that advice. 4 slave states remained in the Union. As someone pointed out, if the Civil War was about slavery then why were these 4 states allowed to stay in the Union without being invaded? Robert E Lee hated slavery and he only fought to protect his state from invasion as any loyal citizen would do.

The people who fought for the Confederacy for the most part had no interest in slavery. They fought gallantly and bravely for their country. They should be remembered that way. Unfortunately racists like the KKK have soiled the Confederate flag by using it to justify their hate.

The confederacy was 40% slave. It's sole purpose was to ensure the continuance of slavery

The city council voted to have it removed.

Lee chose to fight to defend his home state of Virginia from invasion.

Virginia seceded to ensure their right to own other human beings

Lee fought to defend that right

Some cities don't want them

Why would you care

Some cities don't want them

Why would you care

No kidding, some cities don't want Martin Luther King...get rid of those too?

Okay, so now we are being encouraged to believe that hundreds of white supremacists showed up to protest in honor of Lee's service in the Mexican War.
No, you're being encouraged to learn history rather than trying to rewrite it.

I guarantee you I know more about the Civil War than you do.
I don't doubt you might. I also don't doubt you just think you do.

Either way it's not a competition so what difference does it make?

At the end of the day an inanimate object has made you wet your panties and that is all I take away from this asinine debate.

And the brainwashed idjut tools on the left/progressive SJW side of the equation love to buy into that KKK interpretation instead of bothering to study the truth of history, using the KKK co-opt of the Confederate flag as justification for the intentional perversion of historical fact in favor or re-writing history to support the current SJW narrative.
Several times a month, the pseudocons feel it necessary to inform everyone the Confederates were racist Democrats.

And yet they are unable to explain why these out of state right wingers flooded into Virginia to defend a statue of one of these racist Democrats.
Interesting. I would like the libtard/progrASSive/SJWs to explain why out-of-state "protestors" manage flood Missouri, California, Ohio, DC, and any other several locations of BLM, Antifa, or other liberal group riots, lootings, or other shout-downs that deny others their RIGHTS to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness and sundry Constitutionally guaranteed rights.
Can you explain those infestations? When you can offer a reasonable explanation of why your "side" floods into other locales, I'll offer you a reasonable explanation why those who claim to represent the "right" do the same.
I'll be courteous, you first.

I'm guessing that Allen West would have different take if he'd been born 200 years earlier and spent 20 years as a field hand.
He's the kind of slave who would have still worshipped Massuh Lee.

I'm guessing that Allen West would have different take if he'd been born 200 years earlier and spent 20 years as a field hand.
Ah, but therein lies the rub. Allen West was born in these times. Just like so many of these a-holes claiming to suffer crippling pain at the mere sight of an inanimate object, Allen West was born long after slavery (in this context) was abolished in this country. All of them have had the same advantages, the same access to better themselves. Problem is, Allen West succeeded and most of the whiners have not. Why is that? Might be because Allen West too initiative and the others expect success to be delivered to them regardless of the lack of effort. Those lazy-azzed, modern day plantation-dwellers will remain "slaves" to the government and they hate and despise men like Allen West, who has rendered their government sponsored fantasy of victim hood moot.

Last edited:
It would appear that said group who didn’t wish to see the statue of Virginian, General Robert E. Lee, who was a commissioned U.S. Army officer, graduate of West Point, and served the nation in the Mexican War, taken down did apply for a permit to hold a rally.

Gee, he left out something about Lee's biography. Can't quite put my finger on it...

Why stop with Lee. Why don't all you whack jobs go after every confederate tombstone in America?

-Geaux

Robert E. Lee was a great American hero. The demonstration on Saturday to show disgust with the desecration of that hero was legal and the the right thing to do.
STATUES ?? (I'm an American
...not a 'Daughters Of' Enslaver dog-whistler):

Hate Map
One group loved Trump’s remarks ('ALL sides' crock) about Charlottesville: White 'supremacists'
Charlottesville's alt-right rally shows the importance of removing symbols of (inbred) 'supremacy'

Trump speaks the truth. The hate and violence comes from all sides. If you cannot see that, you are unable to recognize the fact that it truly exists. Shame...

Forum List

Back