Allen West sums up Virginia nicely..

I soured on liberals back on MLK day in Denver back in the early 1990's,. Denver allowed NAZIS to hold a rally at the capitol at the same time as the MLK march. I thought that these MLK people were going to KILL those guys. I was conflicted. MLK was about non violence. The Nazi weirdos were chased, threatened and ran away like cowards. But the maliciousness, and the hate I saw on MLK marchers, made me question my fellow liberals.

Oh, that's right. Now I remember. Lee fought to preserve the South's crimes against humanity.

This is such a little known fact that pseudocons feel obligated to remind all of us of the terrible things done by these Democrats several times a month.

Clearly, honoring these evil Democratic bastards with statues is a very bad idea. We should tear them down and preserve our history by putting museums which explain the atrocities committed by these evil Democrats.

We must preserve our history correctly.

I strongly suggest you check out the TRUE history of the Confederacy and why those states seceded from the Union. It had little to do with slavery. The north had slaves at that time.

We should preserve our history correctly. Maybe you should follow that advice. 4 slave states remained in the Union. As someone pointed out, if the Civil War was about slavery then why were these 4 states allowed to stay in the Union without being invaded? Robert E Lee hated slavery and he only fought to protect his state from invasion as any loyal citizen would do.

The people who fought for the Confederacy for the most part had no interest in slavery. They fought gallantly and bravely for their country. They should be remembered that way. Unfortunately racists like the KKK have soiled the Confederate flag by using it to justify their hate.

Robert E Lee owned slaves....many of them
The confederacy was 40% slave. It's sole purpose was to ensure the continuance of slavery

Lee knew that very well and chose to fight for the forces of slavery

Allen West managed to rise to the up inspirational rank of Lt Col in the U.S. Army

He saved what was left of his career by resigning rather than be courts martialed for human rights violations

Allen West managed to rise to the up inspirational rank of Lt Col in the U.S. Army

He saved what was left of his career by resigning rather than be courts martialed for human rights violations

Assertions not backed b facts. West had reached a level where he was no longer PC and his superiors wanted him to retire. So, instead of fighting it, he did.

Assertions not backed b facts. West had reached a level where he was no longer PC and his superiors wanted him to retire. So, instead of fighting it, he did.

West was driven out of the military and driven out of Congress

I guess Allen West really pushed some buttons from what I've seen in this thread. YOU are the ones he is speaking about. Truth hurts, doesn't it?

I soured on liberals back on MLK day in Denver back in the early 1990's,. Denver allowed NAZIS to hold a rally at the capitol at the same time as the MLK march. I thought that these MLK people were going to KILL those guys. I was conflicted. MLK was about non violence. The Nazi weirdos were chased, threatened and ran away like cowards. But the maliciousness, and the hate I saw on MLK marchers, made me question my fellow liberals.
Images Are Imaginary

In 1964, when a White cop shot and killed a Black punk who came at him with a knife, MLK ranted that the cop should have been charged with capital murder. Media-shopped frauds and designer history have been with us for a long time.

Its become embarrassing to be connected to either party, we fail to use any sort of rational thought, break into war camps, corruption runs rampant.

Its become embarrassing to be connected to either party, we fail to use any sort of rational thought, break into war camps, corruption runs rampant.

What the World Needs Is an Ambidextrous Guillotine

It's all one party, led by fraternal graduates of prep schools, which have no right to exist. The only real Americans are those born in the White working class. Like the pioneers (the true "Founding Fathers), we must defeat the Tories and their savage allies.

I soured on liberals back on MLK day in Denver back in the early 1990's
20841852_10207361347191215_4301726196219226657_n.jpg

> "SHEETCAKING Is A Grassroots MMMOVEMENT",..."CHINLESS TURDS"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back