Allen West slammed smug liberal for claiming Tea Party is racist

Republicans seem to absolutely love Allen West. There really isn't a single knock against him regarding ideology. The tea party loves him and so do mainstream Republicans!

So again, he must've done awesome in all of the last few primaries right? :laugh:

What primary are you yuking it up about here? Last few? He ran twice, one handily once and got defeated once. Where does this warrant the laugh track?

I have a perpetual laugh track bro :cuckoo:

Republicans seem to absolutely love Allen West. There really isn't a single knock against him regarding ideology. The tea party loves him and so do mainstream Republicans!

So again, he must've done awesome in all of the last few primaries right? :laugh:
He'll be back. With a vengeance. See if YOU laugh then son.

Why would I laugh about him being so solidly conservative and never coming close to being considered a republican candidate for the Presidency? :confused:

I'd be sad about it but I probably just won't care :dunno:

Racists love the Tea Party

No, they don't. That is a liberal myth. Racists aren't welcome anywhere but in the Dem party because there they can claim that all minorities are idiots and cannot function without government help. They just have to lie about their intentions.

The only reason the left paints others as racists is because they consider it racist to talk about people working and cutting taxes. Idiots think the only way to prove you are not racist is to support a nanny government.

The first step towards solving a problem is to admit you have one. You know there are bigots in any opinionated group of humans, no exceptions, the problem with the tea party is that they allow them near microphones way too often.

Links? Quotes?

Idiots wander around all over the country. The few people that the left likes to hold up as examples of Republicans are few and far between.

I read posts about the violence of the tea party, yet there were no arrests, complaints or riots. When there was nothing but theft, violence, rape and even murder during the Occupoopers protests, the left didn't say a damn thing.

Stray from the talking points and think for yourself. Whenever I see anyone automatically assuming that the Tea Party is racist, I know I'm dealing with an idiot.

If Biden can say that Obama is the first clean and articulate black man to run for office, I doubt much else will surprise me. Like I said, idiots are everywhere.

Don't play the race card, my comment had nothing to do with race. I do not find his perpetually angry demeanor pleasant, that's all.
I don't find the pertptually angry demeanor of the entire left wing nutcases pleasant at all either.

The problem is, West is arguing from facts and well reasoned logic, whereas the left argue from, "Who wants of live in a country without compassion?"

Please spare us the progressive compassion. It's killing this country.
"Compassionate Conservatism" didn't do us any favors either.
Anytime you measure compassion by the number of dollars you throw at a problem, you're not doing anyone any favors.

I don't find the pertptually angry demeanor of the entire left wing nutcases pleasant at all either.

The problem is, West is arguing from facts and well reasoned logic, whereas the left argue from, "Who wants of live in a country without compassion?"

Please spare us the progressive compassion. It's killing this country.
"Compassionate Conservatism" didn't do us any favors either.
Anytime you measure compassion by the number of dollars you throw at a problem, you're not doing anyone any favors.

Completely correct. Bush as other Presidents are just as guilty. The current occupant even more so.

Allen West didn't appreciate the guy lying and claiming the Tea Party is racist. Somehow, liberals equate lower taxes with racism. They are the racists because they think no minorities stand a chance in hell without government helping them.

He also didn't like being laughed at for being a conservative black. Some liberals just don't get it. I am so sick of them acting like minorities have no business being on the right. Total intolerance of anyone who doesn't believe the rhetoric. Calling blacks ventriloquist dummies or Uncle Toms is a clear sign of ignorance.

Don't Laugh At Allen West for Being A Black Conservative | CNS News

I wish he was still in Congress. Good man.

Allen West didn't appreciate the guy lying and claiming the Tea Party is racist. Somehow, liberals equate lower taxes with racism. They are the racists because they think no minorities stand a chance in hell without government helping them.

He also didn't like being laughed at for being a conservative black. Some liberals just don't get it. I am so sick of them acting like minorities have no business being on the right. Total intolerance of anyone who doesn't believe the rhetoric. Calling blacks ventriloquist dummies or Uncle Toms is a clear sign of ignorance.

I wish he was still in Congress. Good man.

Kicked out of he military, lived off the tax payers his whole life. Good man old square head Allen.

Allen West does not appreciate anything that does not include a healthy dose of self-righteous anger, it seems to be the only emotion he is capable of, he's good at being angry but it gets old.

He's a black man. If you aren't racist, you won't begrudge him his views. Or can continue being racist, and call him "angry" whatever that means.

It means he is angry all the time. Get back to job hunting

That is a very hypocritical observation, have you ever said that about jackson or sharpton, they are always angry. That's right, their your angry guys so that's OK.

Don't play the race card, my comment had nothing to do with race. I do not find his perpetually angry demeanor pleasant, that's all.

LOL.

That's all you got? He isn't angry, you're scared. Liberals aren't used to having someone be so assertive with them.

Yes they are. Its a playbook move by the right. Thats how they argue their points.
Again this is beyond you, I suggest getting on a job site.

He'll be back. With a vengeance. See if YOU laugh then son.

Im sure he will do slightly better than your run for potus. Even if he wins something ill be laughing..guy is gold..

Eighty nine percent of the tea party is white. Only one percent is black. I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

Now, it's only the racists who still love Obama!

LOLOL

Seems to me this poll data identifies the perfect line of attack on Hillary’s potential nomination if she makes it to the general election — the R’s should just say - “If you liked how things went under Obama (i.e., economy, healthcare, growth), then you can have four more years of the same with Hillary

Poll: 71% of Obama voters, 55% Democrats 'regret' voting for his re-election | WashingtonExaminer.com

Over seven in 10 Obama voters, and 55 percent of Democrats, regret voting for President Obama's reelection in 2012, according to a new Economist/YouGov.com poll.

Conducted to test the media hype about a comeback by 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, the new poll found voters still uninspired by Romney, but also deeply dissatisfied with Obama who has so far failed to capitalize on his victory over 15 months ago.

The poll asked those who voted for Obama's reelection a simple question: “Do you regret voting for Barack Obama?”

— Overall, 71 percent said yes, 26 percent no.

— 80 percent of whites said yes, 61 percent of blacks said no and 100 percent of Hispanics said yes.

— 84 percent of women said yes, and just 61 percent of men agreed.

— 55 percent of Democrats said yes, as did 71 percent of independents.

Eighty nine percent of the tea party is white. Only one percent is black. I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

Are you saying that Democrat and Lib/Leftist/Progressive policies have well served Blacks? So, they should stay where things are really GOOD for them (actually US)?

You must be saying that.

And you must also be wrong.

Why are Blacks STILL demonized and at the bottom of so many standards of socio-economic measurement in America?

They must be pretty stupid to continue suckking up to liberal Whitey when they have so little to show for it.

And that is why they are only 1% of the Tea Party.

They are as stupid and racially backwards as whatever 'thought' went into creating your post.

Last edited:

That does not make the Tea Party racist.....moron.

Most blacks I know are more racist than whites. And they are all democrats. Does that make the democratic party racist ?

Well, it helps reinforce the belief they are doing good when so many, even those who are 'ignernt' keep cheering them on and voting for them.

Forum List

Back