Allen West slammed smug liberal for claiming Tea Party is racist

Allen West does not appreciate anything that does not include a healthy dose of self-righteous anger, it seems to be the only emotion he is capable of, he's good at being angry but it gets old.
"Angry" is the new N-word! :eusa_whistle:

The angriest people on the planet are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

The angriest and most racist people on the planet are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

There, fixed that for you.

;)

Allen West does not appreciate anything that does not include a healthy dose of self-righteous anger, it seems to be the only emotion he is capable of, he's good at being angry but it gets old.

The angry black man. Nice dog whistle you racist piece of shit.

I guess West didn't get the seal of approval from our racist VP so you feel free to be a racist against him. "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

That is a very hypocritical observation, have you ever said that about jackson or sharpton, they are always angry. That's right, their your angry guys so that's OK.

Don't play the race card, my comment had nothing to do with race. I do not find his perpetually angry demeanor pleasant, that's all.

Exactly where did I say anything about race? I just made a simple observation that you never seem to criticize your angry guys, just ours. That is not using the race card, in fact I used angry guys of the same color as your example so there would be no confusion. I guess I over estimated your ability to comprehend.

Last edited:

That is a very hypocritical observation, have you ever said that about jackson or sharpton, they are always angry. That's right, their your angry guys so that's OK.

Don't play the race card, my comment had nothing to do with race. I do not find his perpetually angry demeanor pleasant, that's all.

Oops. You pulled the race card ombré

Racists love the Tea Party

No, they don't. That is a liberal myth. Racists aren't welcome anywhere but in the Dem party because there they can claim that all minorities are idiots and cannot function without government help. They just have to lie about their intentions.

The only reason the left paints others as racists is because they consider it racist to talk about people working and cutting taxes. Idiots think the only way to prove you are not racist is to support a nanny government.

The first step towards solving a problem is to admit you have one. You know there are bigots in any opinionated group of humans, no exceptions, the problem with the tea party is that they allow them near microphones way too often.

The first step towards solving a problem is to admit you have one.

You have a racist problem.

You know there are bigots in any opinionated group of humans, no exceptions, the problem with the tea party is that they allow them near microphones way too often.

True. But the biggest mistake is when we put a liberal in the White House. And as Reagan most famously put it:

"They're (I'm) paying for those microphones, Mr. Occupied!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO2_49TycdE]Reagan's Nashua Moment - YouTube[/ame]

How would you know?

Are you in the meetings. On the membership board? Do they call you every night to swap lynching stories and racist jokes?

You is a tool and not a very sharp one at that.

Goddam swamp rat motherfucker.

TeaParty may not be racist....but racists love the TeaParty

It provides an environment they can relate to

*BEST* thing to do to 'em!
icon14.gif

How would you know?

Are you in the meetings. On the membership board? Do they call you every night to swap lynching stories and racist jokes?

Just like the people YOU defend fiercly, right Sewerboy? Project much do you?

How would you know?

Spoken like a true racist voyeur of all things Tea Party

I don't find the pertptually angry demeanor of the entire left wing nutcases pleasant at all either.

The problem is, West is arguing from facts and well reasoned logic, whereas the left argue from, "Who wants of live in a country without compassion?"

Please spare us the progressive compassion. It's killing this country.

Republicans seem to absolutely love Allen West. There really isn't a single knock against him regarding ideology. The tea party loves him and so do mainstream Republicans!

So again, he must've done awesome in all of the last few primaries right? :laugh:

What primary are you yuking it up about here? Last few? He ran twice, one handily once and got defeated once. Where does this warrant the laugh track?

I don't find the pertptually angry demeanor of the entire left wing nutcases pleasant at all either.

The problem is, West is arguing from facts and well reasoned logic, whereas the left argue from, "Who wants of live in a country without compassion?"

Please spare us the progressive compassion. It's killing this country.
"Compassionate Conservatism" didn't do us any favors either.

Forum List

Back