Allen West is a disgrace.

Recognizing race as relevant in American society is not racist. Racism is a structural inequality in which certain people have more hardship and less opportunity. Those of us who perpetuate this are racists, and most of us do to a certain degree.

But, I am not racist, many white folks have said.
But racism's not just a thought in your head
It's the privilege we wield when we walk down the street
And don't have to fear each White cop that we meet
It's the power you're handed from the moment of birth
When you're told your pale skin is your measure of worth.
color blind is a code word for the problems not mine.
Because White folks have the privilege to say everything's fine
It's all the shit we never went through, all the pain we never felt
It's in this stacked deck of cards, and the hand we were dealt.

Thats a nice little write up there.

It basically says all white people are racist because they're white......

Damn, I hardly EVER call anyone a racist because its generally only used when you can't defend your position, but I found two today!!! MarcATL and YOU

I'm black...try again you Palooka!

:lol:
lol

Shut it, you racist. We all know you hate black people since that's the only reason why someone could hate West! So, go enjoy your KKK orgy or whatever you do...racist!

Ok..lets try to get back on point with out these silly childish diversion attempt.

Now, back to West being a disgraced x kicked out army officer.

I know its hard, but please try to stay on point. Thanks.

Oh and god bless.
LMAO!

Why did you start a thread to continue your lie, poseur........What's the matter lil' man, I kicked your sorry ass over in that other thread, so you run over here in a lame attempt to save face.

It ain't working buddy!

West was not forced to retire....He wasn't facing court martial had he not retired.....He was brought up under article 15 because there was not enough eveidence for court martial...He was slapped on the wrist with a 5 grand fine........Never was he forced to retire.........YOU ARE OUTRIGHT LYING, YOU DISHONEST PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT.

You are a clueless fucking idiot.

BTW, i'm STILL waiting for your proof of Con Hogs service that you guaranteed you had...We're you just lying about that too, you poseur piece of garbage?

When someone has nothing, the start calling people racist.

Or, you know, when someone's being racist.

That's ironic because last page you called someone racist.

Like I said. I hardly ever call anyone a racist because its over used by the Left when they can't defend their position.

And yes I saw the picture of the chimps and Obongo. Not saying racism doesn't exist.

A White man who speeds past a Black man getting a ticket and does nothing to stop racial profiling is racist.

Being racist isn't about having racist thoughts. It's about participating in a racist structure, and benefiting from it, without doing anything to dismantle it.

With power come responsibility.

Last edited:
It feels just fine because it doesn't apply to me.

First of all, I'm black,
so its impossible to be racist against blacks, unless I'm some rancid radical greasy RWer like say, West or something.

Secondly, its just another DUMB radical RW fringer reaction, in the form of a false equivalence the CON$ do to assuage their guilt and/or drag others down into the gutter with them.

I would say nice try...but it really wasn't.

*Yawn*

So you judge whether a person is racist base on their skin color?????

I think you need to rethink your racist comment. Negg'd for being a racist....

it's not racist to dislike someone , its not racist to disagree , but when you put up pictures of chimpanzees as his parents your a racist bastard ,
the teabaggers are a home for skin heads , it used to be libertarians but those dumb ass's kept trying to get lyndon Larush , our own American nazi , in fact head of the --- you know .

cant take you seriously when your leaders a white supremo's nut job .
So, when you liberal idiots put up photos of Bush as a chimp, you sorry lil' fucks were being racist also, correct?

Racist bastards!:evil:

A White man who speeds past a Black man getting a ticket and does nothing to stop racial profiling is racist.

You don't need to have racist thoughts to be racist. You just need to participate in a racist structure, and benefit from it without doing anything to dismantle it.

Are you telling me I'm supposed to know that a black man getting a ticket is only doing so because he's black??? And then pull over and confront a cop and interfere with police business which would cause me to go to jail??????

With power comes responsibility
I live my life as moral as possible and teach my kids to judge a person on the content of their character.

Don't you call me a Fucking racist after you just got done calling all white people racist because they're white!!!!! FUCK YOU!

Being racist isn't about having racist thoughts. It's about participating in a racist structure, and benefiting from it, without doing anything to dismantle it.

"A white man who speeds past a black getting a ticket and does nothing to stop racial profiling is racist"?

WTF are you talking about, Sparky?

That's one of the dumbest damn things ever posted up here.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My god, where in the fuck do these people come from?:cuckoo:

Racial caricatures are only racist if you apply them to someone whose race matches the caricature. Pictures of Bush as a monkey were intended to make fun of his intellect and had nothing to do with his skin color. You really couldn't figure that out on your own? I think you're a troll.

Last edited:

You don't need to have racist thoughts to be racist. You just need to participate in a racist structure, and benefit from it without doing anything to dismantle it.

Are you telling me I'm supposed to know that a black man getting a ticket is only doing so because he's black??? And then pull over and confront a cop and interfere with police business which would cause me to go to jail??????

With power comes responsibility
I live my life as moral as possible and teach my kids to judge a person on the content of their character.

Don't you call me a Fucking racist after you just got done calling all white people racist because they're white!!!!! FUCK YOU!
These people are fuckin' nuts!:cuckoo:

Don't worry Jester. I wasn't expecting you to understand what I'm talking about. Continue on with your habit of calling any idea you don't understand stupid.

So you judge whether a person is racist base on their skin color?????

I think you need to rethink your racist comment. Negg'd for being a racist....

it's not racist to dislike someone , its not racist to disagree , but when you put up pictures of chimpanzees as his parents your a racist bastard ,
the teabaggers are a home for skin heads , it used to be libertarians but those dumb ass's kept trying to get lyndon Larush , our own American nazi , in fact head of the --- you know .

So, when you liberal idiots put up photos of Bush as a chimp, you sorry lil' fucks were being racist also, correct?

Its only racist in their mind because they see Obama as a BLACK MAN and not as a person. They take the most stupidest shit and turn it into racism because they are only concentrated on what color their skin is, or what ethnic background they come from, or how ethnically "diverse" their group is.

Everything is about race to these morons and don't just see a person as a person, but as a "culture" or ethnicity.

Racial caricatures are only racist if you apply them to someone whose race matches the caricature. Pictures of Bush as a monkey were intended to make fun of his intellect and had nothing to do with his skin color. You really couldn't figure that out on your own? I think you're a troll.

Again its only racist to you, because of the skin color of the person. You have no idea what was in the hearts and minds of the creators of the chimp/Obongo pic.

You just see a black man and automatically associate blacks to chimps.

Keep talking buddy. Your just revealing more and more........

Last edited:

Its only racist in their mind because they see Obama as a BLACK MAN and not as a person. They take the most stupidest shit and turn it into racism because they are only concentrated on what color their skin is, or what ethnic background they come from, or how ethnically "diverse" their group is.

Everything is about race to these morons and don't just see a person as a person, but as a "culture" or ethnicity.
No shit!.......And they actually think they're accomplishing something.

They're fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

No shit!.......And they actually think they're accomplishing something.

They're fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

I've have never seen blatant racism on USMB as bad as these two idiots. Its almost unreal......

Don't worry Jester. I wasn't expecting you to understand what I'm talking about. Continue on with your habit of calling any idea you don't understand stupid.
Believe me, I fully understand what you're talking about. And it's become quite clear that you're a race baiting lil' idiot!

Grow up, lil' man.......Going through life playing the victim card, gets you nowhere.

Last edited:
I'm not playing the victim card. I'm privileged. Do you have an image of me as a Black 20-year-old?

I'm not playing the victim card. I'm privileged. Do you have an image of me as a Black 20-year-old?

Honestly, your better off just shutting up right now and starting a new thread were you can get a "do-over"

You have done more in the last 30 minutes to expose yourself as a immature, racist, progressive useful idiot then I thought humanly possible.

Don't give me your childish BS.....Explain yourself.

Explain this:

"A white man who speeds past a black man getting a ticket and does nothing to stop racial profiling is racist"

WTF are you talking about?

What if it's a white man, being pulled over by a black cop?

That would be considered racial profiling also, correct?

What if it's a black man, being pulled over by a black cop?

That would be considered racial profiling also, correct?

What if it's a white man, being pulled over by a white cop?

Same thing, correct?

Explain yourself.....'cause you aren't looking too good right about now.

Last edited:
Do you know that there's this problem where Black people get pulled over all the time for no good reason? It's called racial profiling, or Driving While Black.

I guess that a White person getting pulled over for being White would be racist. But how often do you think that happens? You love your false equivalencies.

When you're in a context of persistent racism, color blindness doesn't make sense. You're just burying your head in the sand.

I see a persistent refusal to appreciate nuance. To take context into account. It's impossible to talk about race on such terms. It's the kind of subject where everything has to be judged in its context, or it makes no sense. 400 years of comparing Black people to monkeys. Think about that. Maybe she didn't know that she was using a racial caricature? I suppose that's vaguely possible. In that case she's just inexcusably ignorant.

Last edited:
I thought I told you to shut up in this thread???
Driving past a black person pulled over doesn't make you a racist and it certainly doesn't mean he was pulled over because he's black. END OF STORY!

You have completely and utterly been PWNED in this thread. Time to move on.

Forum List

Back