all truth about ISIL

thriller

Jun 6, 2016
All truth about ISIL

On border with Syria the headquarters of ISIL are located. In headquarters women Prophets with whom God Allah telepathic speaks work.

At me in ISIL there live about 5 children from 18. At me there live only 18 children in the Arab countries.

It is the confidential project Lemuriytsev and me.

One woman the Prophet of ISIL together with me helped to create light world, not seen by usual sight, the world of an ancient garden of Lu.

Last edited:
You may wish to get some real truth about ISIS.... like who the "founder" really is...

Claim: Pictures show Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi is a Mossad agent named Simon Elliot

French Report ISIL Leader Mossad Agent | Veterans Today

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, so-called “Caliph,” the head of ISIL (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant is, according to sources reputed to originate from Edward Snowden, an actor named Elliot Shimon, a Mossad trained operative.

Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.

We offer below three translations that want to assert that the Caliph Al-Baghdadi is a full Mossad agent and that he was born Jewish father and mother:

The real name of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is “Simon Elliott.”

The so-called “Elliot” was recruited by the Israeli Mossad and was trained in espionage and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic societies.

Perhaps that is why ISIS never attacks ISRAEL, but rather does precisely what Israel wants - instigate war between Muslims...

You may wish to get some real truth about ISIS.... like who the "founder" really is...

Claim: Pictures show Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi is a Mossad agent named Simon Elliot

French Report ISIL Leader Mossad Agent | Veterans Today

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, so-called “Caliph,” the head of ISIL (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant is, according to sources reputed to originate from Edward Snowden, an actor named Elliot Shimon, a Mossad trained operative.

Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.

We offer below three translations that want to assert that the Caliph Al-Baghdadi is a full Mossad agent and that he was born Jewish father and mother:

The real name of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is “Simon Elliott.”

The so-called “Elliot” was recruited by the Israeli Mossad and was trained in espionage and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic societies.

Perhaps that is why ISIS never attacks ISRAEL, but rather does precisely what Israel wants - instigate war between Muslims...
abu baghdadi isn't the "founder". He is the current leader. The "founder" was abu al-masri

The real issue is Israel grooming "religious leaders" for other religions.

I'm quite sure that Billy Graham, for example, is a JDAAC - Jew disguised as a Christian. I think most of the "pro Israel" Christian "leaders" in the US are JDAACs.

Type "Gaddafi Jewish" into Google and see another...

All truth about ISIL

On border with Syria the headquarters of ISIL are located. In headquarters women Prophets with whom God Allah telepathic speaks work.

At me in ISIL there live about 5 children from 18. At me there live only 18 children in the Arab countries.

It is the confidential project Lemuriytsev and me.

One woman the Prophet of ISIL together with me helped to create light world, not seen by usual sight, the world of an ancient garden of Lu.
Is this the secret light world of Cannabis? You sure sound like you have just created it. Please update. Capstone did you see this newest development? I like this guy Thriller. He is amazing.

Forum List

Back