All Top 10 Best States are Blue. A Worst States are Red

It's interesting how study after study, blue states are the best states to live in. My blue state is in the top 10.

While conservatives scream how horrible California is it's number 14. Which shows those conservatives are liars and probably have never been to the state.

Meanwhile all but one of the bad states to live in are red.

Interesting.

The best and worst states to live in

Whatever works out for someone makes it the “best” for them.

I’m sure someone in Arkansas is probably thinking Arkansas is a great place to live. :shok: To each their own.

Go clean the shit and needles off your sidewalk...then talk

Good grief...what a crap thread.

Who wants to live in an over taxed state with a bunch of soy boys with man buns and women who could pass for soy boys with man buns

Thanks for the tell-all on what your values are.

Mine beats yours.... Plugo.

I still can't figure out why you keep sniffing and getting your puppy nose slapped down

You're nothing

At least I ain't walking around counting "soy" and "buns". :cuckoo:

It's interesting how study after study, blue states are the best states to live in. My blue state is in the top 10.

While conservatives scream how horrible California is it's number 14. Which shows those conservatives are liars and probably have never been to the state.

Interesting.

I’m sure someone in Arkansas is probably thinking Arkansas is a great place to live. :shok: To each their own.

That is why we have red states…to give us ditch diggers and janitors.

Interesting.

If you don't like the "red" states don't live there. Problem solved.

I don't live in one.

Since this board is filled with threads bashing blue states and any place that isn't conservative, especially California, I thought I would bring some balance with some truth.

All of the studies I've seen for many years are pretty much like this one. Although I would say that Utah usually ends up in the top ten.

As far back as the 70s my state and my hometown have always been rated in the top ten places to live. My hometown has been in the number one spot many times for the best city to live in.

What's the problem with trying to bring some balance, truth and other opinions to this board? Does it have to be all the far right conservative opinion?

Red state and you couldn't afford to live there

Here's how Carmel fared on a list of best small cities and the traits that got it there

Interesting.

You're a pathetic old hag. Red states feed your stupid ass.

Interesting.

Someone mention Arkansas?

download (20).jpeg
download (20).jpeg

Interesting.

Not sure about that. They do supply folks like you to clean up after me. Don’t be upset. The world needs ditch diggers too…your type will find work.

Interesting.

Not sure about that. They do supply folks like you to clean up after me. Don’t be upset. The world needs ditch diggers too…your type will find work.

Bitch I could by you. Fact.

Matter of fact I just came from the garage admiring my hubby's new toy...his Porsche

Now go swoon over your shit Prius

Interesting.

Yeah sorry Dana, I think this is divisive. The whole concept of "red" and "blue" states is a bullshit label created by the bullshitious Electoral College. In reality there are fair-minded and narrow-minded people everywhere. We should reject out of hand the concept that there exist "us" and "them" states. They don't. Rather than dividing ourselves into "red" and "blue" let's go with "e pluribus unum".

I see your point. I agree we need to come together.

I see so many threads on this board bashing blue states. Especially California. I thought I would bring a different view.

I wish we could come together. I've been advocating that since the Clinton years. All I got was horrible and cruel responses.

I see threads that really aren't true about blue states and try to get some truth out. I'm at least one small voice of a different view to this board to all the screaming about how bad us blue states are.

They musta polled homeless derelicts whose #1 priority is being able to shit on the sidewalks without repercussions.

Interesting.

Quit being racist corn hole.

Interesting.

I agree. Just trying to bring a different view to all the threads bashing blue states.

Interesting.

Yeah sorry Dana, I think this is divisive. The whole concept of "red" and "blue" states is a bullshit label created by the bullshitious Electoral College. In reality there are fair-minded and narrow-minded people everywhere. We should reject out of hand the concept that there exist "us" and "them" states. They don't. Rather than dividing ourselves into "red" and "blue" let's go with "e pluribus unum".

I see your point. I agree we need to come together.

I see so many threads on this board bashing blue states. Especially California. I thought I would bring a different view.

I wish we could come together. I've been advocating that since the Clinton years. All I got was horrible and cruel responses.

I see threads that really aren't true about blue states and try to get some truth out. I'm at least one small voice of a different view to this board to all the screaming about how bad us blue states are.

Your frustration is clearly understandable. And it's hardly a fair exchange when one side just fabricates whatever it wants in a grand echo chamber. And maybe that's all an internet board can be. But we err when we counter a fallacy with another fallacy, or another version of the same one. When they go low, let's not join them in the cesspool.

Quit being racist corn hole.

Sam Duncan was a gravedigger in Chicago.

R.I.P.

download (21).jpeg

Interesting.

I don't live in one.

Since this board is filled with threads bashing blue states and any place that isn't conservative, especially California, I thought I would bring some balance with some truth.

All of the studies I've seen for many years are pretty much like this one. Although I would say that Utah usually ends up in the top ten.

As far back as the 70s my state and my hometown have always been rated in the top ten places to live. My hometown has been in the number one spot many times for the best city to live in.

What's the problem with trying to bring some balance, truth and other opinions to this board? Does it have to be all the far right conservative opinion?
Nope...but if you lower yourself to posting slanted BS..than you validate their posting of the same.

I try to be balanced and fair. I don't always succeed...being human and all. But I know that site is BS....and I know that bashing the rural ..some-what poor states....plays right into the hands of the people you claim to despise. FYI..I live in a somewhat poor..very red state myself...and my neighbors and friends are great, caring people...many who have to be restrained from helping too much!

They're also Trump voters down to the last one of them. We have spirited discussion...but nothing like what you see here. This place is a hotbox for opinion--most wouldn't dream of speaking so...in public or to their friends and coworkers. Some might...LOL! But idiots are eternal..of either side of the aisle.

There is truth to the thought...that a lot of reasons people turn against the Left..is that the left communicates an amiable contempt..to rural citizens. That causes a lot of anger--I, for one, get somewhat annoyed when I'm condescended to..don't you?

I despise Trump..and his more toxic ilk...but I totally understand why he won..and it wasn't the Russians..it really wasn't even Clinton--it was anger--at people who act as though they always know better..and think that rural folks..are ignorant hicks--there are still a few of those around....but the wired world means that all of us swim in the same ocean now...we will either learn to get along...a new modus oprendi..or we will not last...

Interesting.

you're WRONG
Cali expensive to live in and bottom 3rd poverty [ almost bottom 4th ]
Cali immigrant/illegal capital of the US
schools overcrowded!!
New York and Cali---EXPENSIVE to live in--hahahhaha
xxbelow-poverty_28336945.png

cheapest-states-in-america-for-2019.jpg

Last edited:

Interesting.

I agree. Just trying to bring a different view to all the threads bashing blue states.

The blue states have been screwing their own home towns for decades and fleeing.

That's the problem..

Interesting.

The blue states have been screwing their own home towns for decades and fleeing.

That's the problem..

You just proved her point, Einstein.

:dig:

Interesting.

I don't live in one.

Nope...but if you lower yourself to posting slanted BS..than you validate their posting of the same.

I try to be balanced and fair. I don't always succeed...being human and all. But I know that site is BS....and I know that bashing the rural ..some-what poor states....plays right into the hands of the people you claim to despise. FYI..I live in a somewhat poor..very red state myself...and my neighbors and friends are great, caring people...many who have to be restrained from helping too much!

They're also Trump voters down to the last one of them. We have spirited discussion...but nothing like what you see here. This place is a hotbox for opinion--most wouldn't dream of speaking so...in public or to their friends and coworkers. Some might...LOL! But idiots are eternal..of either side of the aisle.

There is truth to the thought...that a lot of reasons people turn against the Left..is that the left communicates an amiable contempt..to rural citizens. That causes a lot of anger--I, for one, get somewhat annoyed when I'm condescended to..don't you?

I despise Trump..and his more toxic ilk...but I totally understand why he won..and it wasn't the Russians..it really wasn't even Clinton--it was anger--at people who act as though they always know better..and think that rural folks..are ignorant hicks--there are still a few of those around....but the wired world means that all of us swim in the same ocean now...we will either learn to get along...a new modus oprendi..or we will not last...
YOU try to be fair????!!! hahahahhahahahaha

Interesting.

I don't live in one.

Good post.... there is hope for you

Forum List

Back