All Top 10 Best States are Blue. A Worst States are Red

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It's interesting how study after study, blue states are the best states to live in. My blue state is in the top 10.

While conservatives scream how horrible California is it's number 14. Which shows those conservatives are liars and probably have never been to the state.

Meanwhile all but one of the bad states to live in are red.

Interesting.

The best and worst states to live in

It's interesting how study after study, blue states are the best states to live in. My blue state is in the top 10.

While conservatives scream how horrible California is it's number 14. Which shows those conservatives are liars and probably have never been to the state.

Interesting.

You forgot to add "neener neener nyah nyah"

Interesting.

At least we don't crap on our sidewalks or throw our used needles on the ground. Our parents gave us a proper potty training and we prefer to use the sharps drop boxes in the restrooms.

We also don't like MSN clickbait websites that get a penny for every link you click.

Interesting.

If you don't like the "red" states don't live there. Problem solved.

ClickbaitShock.jpg

Interesting.

At least we don't crap on our sidewalks or throw our used needles on the ground. Our parents gave us a proper potty training and we prefer to use the sharps drop boxes in the restrooms.

We also don't like MSN clickbait websites that get a penny for every link you click.

Republican cities don’t have sidewalks

Interesting.

As rated by a far left wing group....

LOL...

This is crap...

That’s funny. I just watched a video on YouTube that was completely opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting.

Go easy on the drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting.

That's because Democrats don't own cars, they all ride public transportation.

We don't want any stinky Democrats leaving their poop and used needles in our yards.

Interesting.

Keeps you progtards from shitting on them

Interesting.

Keeps you progtards from shitting on them
LOL

Conservatives wouldn’t invest in sewer systems if liberals didn’t force them

Interesting.

which republican city have you been too that doesn't have sidewalks?

42. Tennessee
> 10-yr. population change: +7.5% (18th highest)
> 2018 unemployment: 3.5% (21st lowest)
> Poverty rate: 15.3% (9th highest)
> Life expectancy at birth: 76.1 years (8th shortest)

Tennesee has the third highest violent crime rate of any state, with 624 reported incidents of rape, robbery, muder, and aggravated assault per 100,000 people, compared to a national rate of 369 violent crimes per 100,000 people. Memphis, in particular, has one of the highest violent crime rates in the country.

The state is also one of the least healthy in the country. Life expectancy at birth in Tennessee is 76.1 years, three years lower than the national average. The state ranks among the 10 worst for obesity, smoking, physical activity, and infant birth weight -- all among the biggest indicators of a population's overall health.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Interesting.

I love methodology! This 'poll' or 'ranking' or whatever...is heavily weighted towards higher education..if you read the indices..and the descriptions..percentage of college educated is mentioned first..usually in the first paragraph. The excuse to this is a statement, "People with college educations live longer and make more money..so where-ever they are..life is good.
ROTFLMAO!

Interesting.

which republican city have you been too that doesn't have sidewalks?

None
... he's flaming

Forum List

Back