All Top 10 Best States are Blue. A Worst States are Red

It's interesting how study after study, blue states are the best states to live in. My blue state is in the top 10.

While conservatives scream how horrible California is it's number 14. Which shows those conservatives are liars and probably have never been to the state.

Meanwhile all but one of the bad states to live in are red.

Interesting.

The best and worst states to live in
It's not an "interesting study"....It's boring-ass click bait that gets re-re-re-re-re-re-posted every couple of months.

You liberoids really need to get some new material.

It's interesting how study after study, blue states are the best states to live in. My blue state is in the top 10.

While conservatives scream how horrible California is it's number 14. Which shows those conservatives are liars and probably have never been to the state.

Interesting.

At least we don't crap on our sidewalks or throw our used needles on the ground. Our parents gave us a proper potty training and we prefer to use the sharps drop boxes in the restrooms.

We also don't like MSN clickbait websites that get a penny for every link you click.

Republican cities don’t have sidewalks

which republican city have you been too that doesn't have sidewalks?
There are Republican cities?? Who knew? But I guess..if you drop the population low enough, say, 100,000...you might find a few. Every real..1m+ ...city I know has exactly the same problems..to a greater or lesser extent.

Interesting.

At least we don't crap on our sidewalks or throw our used needles on the ground. Our parents gave us a proper potty training and we prefer to use the sharps drop boxes in the restrooms.

We also don't like MSN clickbait websites that get a penny for every link you click.

Keeps you progtards from shitting on them
LOL

Conservatives wouldn’t invest in sewer systems if liberals didn’t force them

Stop being stupid, fuckwit

Interesting.

Who needs to walk when democrat transplants fight to carry us around? You know, because we're all rich and stuff.

Interesting.

LOL

Well you're the expert on poopers.

Interesting.

LOL

Who needs sewer systems when liberals fight to carry the waste to the treatment plant? You know, because we're all like rich and stuff.

Interesting.

It's not an "interesting study"....It's boring-ass click bait that gets re-re-re-re-re-re-posted every couple of months.

It's a clickbait slideshow to get as revenue

Interesting.

LOL

Well you're the expert on poopers.

Most progtard males are....

Interesting.

LOL

We invented sewer systems so you Democrats could flush your offspring.

Interesting.

It's a clickbait slideshow to get as revenue
I know that....A shame that hasn't dawned on the drips who keep posting that stale dreck.

Interesting.

how come you did not mention your state by name?....just asking....

The more I think about this the more I realize that this is pure propaganda to make left tards living in shit holes think they are living well.... Are they really that stupid?

Interesting.

Yeah sorry Dana, I think this is divisive. The whole concept of "red" and "blue" states is a bullshit label created by the bullshitious Electoral College. In reality there are fair-minded and narrow-minded people everywhere. We should reject out of hand the concept that there exist "us" and "them" states. They don't. Rather than dividing ourselves into "red" and "blue" let's go with "e pluribus unum".

Interesting.

If you don't like the "red" states don't live there. Problem solved.

I don't live in one.

Since this board is filled with threads bashing blue states and any place that isn't conservative, especially California, I thought I would bring some balance with some truth.

All of the studies I've seen for many years are pretty much like this one. Although I would say that Utah usually ends up in the top ten.

As far back as the 70s my state and my hometown have always been rated in the top ten places to live. My hometown has been in the number one spot many times for the best city to live in.

What's the problem with trying to bring some balance, truth and other opinions to this board? Does it have to be all the far right conservative opinion?

Interesting.

Whatever works out for someone makes it the “best” for them.

I’m sure someone in Arkansas is probably thinking Arkansas is a great place to live. :shok: To each their own.

Forum List

Back