All Those Vulgar Insults Hurled At Conservatives,Especially Since 2016.Yet,Not One Peep From Maxine

Awww. Do you cons need a safe place ?

The name caller in Chief has zero standing to complain
Near full employment in the Trump economy...I would think you could be a bit more grateful......

He was handed an economy that had been adding jobs for 75 consecutive months. You should show more gratitude to President Obama.

:CryingCow: Maxine Waters, and all of her reasons why Trump needs to be impeached. But at the same time, we have seen Democrats/Liberals using the most vicious/maybe borderline racist slurs on Conservatives. From Bill Maher, to a few MSNBC Hosts/Guests, and now, Samatha Wasp. {or was it Bee?}.
:cranky:
So where is Maxine Waters throughout all this? We have seen both her and "Singer/Congressman Al Green" wanting to impeach Trump for a few things he said over the past two or so years, yet Trump has never called anyone a "C",,,a "M.F",,a "D.A.N",,,A "Feckless {Fill In The Blank}...ect. etc.
Hmm, maybe Maxine has brain damage?,,only needs to speak out against Trump just to show off her new wig?
:iyfyus.jpg:

They are literally calling our president "Orangutan".

They haven't been this pissed since we freed their slaves.
❄️ SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!! ❄️
hahah nice for alerting yourself.......

:CryingCow: Maxine Waters, and all of her reasons why Trump needs to be impeached. But at the same time, we have seen Democrats/Liberals using the most vicious/maybe borderline racist slurs on Conservatives. From Bill Maher, to a few MSNBC Hosts/Guests, and now, Samatha Wasp. {or was it Bee?}.
:cranky:
So where is Maxine Waters throughout all this? We have seen both her and "Singer/Congressman Al Green" wanting to impeach Trump for a few things he said over the past two or so years, yet Trump has never called anyone a "C",,,a "M.F",,a "D.A.N",,,A "Feckless {Fill In The Blank}...ect. etc.
Hmm, maybe Maxine has brain damage?,,only needs to speak out against Trump just to show off her new wig?
:iyfyus.jpg:

They are literally calling our president "Orangutan".

They haven't been this pissed since we freed their slaves.
❄️ SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!! ❄️
hahah nice for alerting yourself.......
i wonder what Maxine Waters calls pedestrians who take their time crossing the street in her path

And the Trumpers and Alt Right called Obama a chimp, Not too worried about far right faux outrage.
iyfyus.jpg.gif

Why do Republicans go apeshit over Democrat’s attempts to remove the Confederate flag if it’s a symbol of Democrats keeping slaves, and Democrat’s heritage?

You’re not smart. Not even close.
Silly Child.....the republicans really do believe in diversity all diversity whether they agree or not. Your demorats only believe in diversity as long as they believe in that diversity. You're really getting slow in your old age, Synth.

GOP voter logic:

I'm not a racist, but I will vote for a racist
I’m not a molester, but I will vote for a pedophile
I’m not a liar, but I will vote for a sociopathic Liar
I’m not a traitor, but I will vote for one

**YOU ARE WHAT YOU VOTE FOR**

GOP voter logic:

I'm not a racist, but I will vote for a racist
I’m not a molester, but I will vote for a pedophile
I’m not a liar, but I will vote for a sociopathic Liar
I’m not a traitor, but I will vote for one

**YOU ARE WHAT YOU VOTE FOR**

Harry Reid
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
John Kerry

Yes, Harry and Bill and Hillary and John all condemned righteously, like Synthaholic did, racists and molesters and liars and traitors, too.

And the Trumpers and Alt Right called Obama a chimp, Not too worried about far right faux outrage.
iyfyus.jpg.gif

Just following progressive idiots lead fakey mcfakerson. Which you should know!

10_jpeg66a99378afd33db89117548c37a5a35f.jpeg

The Alt Right certainly fits those parameters, Synthaholic.
All four of those are true, yet dopes here think it’s ‘funny’. They all think they’re not racists, yet they throw their full support behind a racist.

iyfyus.jpg.gif

☝️Dumbass thinks there’s no difference between comparing a White person and comparing a Black person to apes. Because he’s a dumbass.
Ummmm, that's because there IS no difference. Dumbass. We are ALL descended from apes.

iyfyus.jpg.gif

☝️Dumbass thinks there’s no difference between comparing a White person and comparing a Black person to apes. Because he’s a dumbass.
Ummmm, that's because there IS no difference. Dumbass. We are ALL descended from apes.
Oh, now you believe in evolution.

Forum List

Back