Trump Doing Everything He Can To Save Us.Yet, Not One Word Of Praise/Honor/Thanks From Maxine Waters?,Anyone Notice?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I just noticed this.After three years of trying to impeach Trump for no reason whatsoever, all of a sudden {well,last three weeks in particular} we haven't heard from Maxine or her James Brown wigs. Why has she remained quiet all of these weeks as the USA has been slowly going down the tubes? Why hasn't Maxine thanked Trump for all he is trying to do to make sure we don't collapse like we did in 1929? {was that Bush's fault?}.
Hmm, maybe Maxine hasn't been feeling well lately?,,well, she is over 65? yes?

I just noticed this.After three years of trying to impeach Trump for no reason whatsoever, all of a sudden {well,last three weeks in particular} we haven't heard from Maxine or her James Brown wigs. Why has she remained quiet all of these weeks as the USA has been slowly going down the tubes? Why hasn't Maxine thanked Trump for all he is trying to do to make sure we don't collapse like we did in 1929? {was that Bush's fault?}.
Probably because Drumpf is a incompetent fuckup. Why would she thank him for that?

Wake up and smell the coffee:

As we move closer to the election, more evidence will be produced to prove trump failed to protect the public. And if recent history is any guide, dumb donald will continue to tweet and speak shooting himself in the foot.

Waters wouldn't thank Trump if he pulled her sorry ass out of a burning building. She is the epitomy of a deranged, old hateful Racist.
i worry for maxine,, maybe shes not feeling well? got larangitis? maybe having problems breathing? stuffy nose and coughing alot?

“Trump Doing Everything He Can To Save Us.”

Haha. You mean he’s trying to save HIS own ass from being the WORST President in History.
“Make America Suffer Again” will be his replacement motto ... even worse than the 2008 meltdown.
Sad.

Auntie Maxine is kept busy trying to get a second impeachment in the works.

Maxine Waters dropped one big bombshell about impeaching Trump a second time

Maxine Waters served the ringleader of the original impeachment push.

Even though that ended in humiliating defeat, it does not appear that Waters has given up hope.

And now Maxine Waters dropped one big bombshell about impeaching Trump a second time.

Maxine Waters is still one of President’s Trump most vocal critics.

But even during a time of national emergency, Waters refuses to put partisanship aside and unite for the good of the country.

In an interview on MSNBC, Watters ripped President Trump for confusing the American people on the pandemic response by allegedly spouting off misinformation.

“The president doesn’t look too good. He has confused people. He’s sent the wrong messages. He’s been giving advice he should not have given. Now I think that perhaps they believe that they can wipe away that history. I want to tell you it’s going to remain recorded,” Waters ranted and raved.

If nothing is being said when its normally nothing but negativity out of her mouth, then her silence should tell you everything that you need to know. You know the old saying "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything then." Well just keep in mind that there are people out there who go the other way. In other words, if they don't have anything bad to say, they don't say anything.

God bless you and Alison always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

Since when did the trashy incompetent and corrupt asshole in the Oval Office deserve any praise or honor? Is this thread intended as comic relief?

What she should be talking about is the fact that last year Trump shut down a federal program called Predict that was established ten years ago as a response to the H5N1 bird flu outbreaks. Predict investigated and provided surveillance of infectious diseases and viruses, studied and discovered new diseases that are able to jump from animals to humans, developed testing to detect these viruses, and trained “medical detectives” on the ground across the globe. This federal ability to avert pandemics is now mostly gone, making our ability to contain diseases worldwide significantly more difficult.

Forum List

Back