Anyone Find It Odd?2 Major Finanical Democrat Scandals.All Over The News. Yet Not One Peep From Maxine & Her Friends? Unlike When Trump Was President.

Trump's crimes will be itemized and laid out clearly by the Jan.6th. panel. That is separate from Biden's crimes, that will be exposed at a later date, when his opponents have the political power necessary.

No matter which direction the political wind is blowing, American politicians will expose 'all' the corruption in their country, to the eyes of the world.

The bigger factor is on what the rest of the world finds to be of interest.

I can tell ya'all that from a Canadian POV, Hunter's laptop is of little interest to anybody.

Can anybody explain why it would be?

Yet another example of party politics. The only time people complain is when the OTHER party does something wrong.

My day is to attack liars. Though I will do my regular plan of the day, read the posts of liars and provide truth to those brainwashed clowns, do the crossword puzzle and play a few games of chess, and read my e-mail all on the internet until 0900.

Then: Work out in the garage/gym, walk the dog and aid housework with my wife; this week we are in getting ready Thanksgiving Dinner with my sons and grandsons.
Gentle correction. Your day seems to be to accuse anybody you disagree with or don't like what they say as being a liar. But you provided no truth whatsoever to dispute what you accuse me of lying about. So which one of us is the liar?

Well thats odd, between what we are finding out regarding China and "Their Buddies" and whats going on with the FTX debacle, why aren't we hearing from all of our favorite and lovable liberals? why isn't Hillary throwing a fit? Why isn't Pocohauntus screaming for impeachments? and nothing from Hank Johnson? where is he anyway?, yet we all remember what happened with Trump for the duration of his time in office. They wanted to impeach him for no real reason. Trump may have cheated on his taxes and probably has secret bank accounts in Russia and many Guam. Anyone find it laughable that no Democrat is crapping his/her panties over whats going right now? And to think they all wanted to impeach Trump over a friendly phone call? Hmm. :puhleeze:

Why would Democrats be commenting on the FTX scandal while the matters are under investigation and no facts have come out? Republicans like to make up shit while investigations are ongoing, only to be publicly embarrassed when all of their assumptions are proven to be false.

Jumping to (false) conclusions is the only exercise Republicans ever get.

Gentle correction. Your day seems to be to accuse anybody you disagree with or don't like what they say as being a liar. But you provided no truth whatsoever to dispute what you accuse me of lying about. So which one of us is the liar?
Wrong, a liar is easy to comprehend. Given to what my calling out you was a truth.

Yet another example of party politics. The only time people complain is when the OTHER party does something wrong.

Except the 'media' only blatantly covers one of them and completely ignores the other. And because of that, moonbat lefties get away with calling thing 'conspiracy theories' since their bought and paid for 'media' doesn't tell them it's true. Something needs to be done about the corrupt 'media'.

When Democrats commit crimes, there are no Links because the media won't report them.
And even if it does get reported--usually on inside pages below the fold or given a 30-second mention on the evening news--Google and other search engines don't show it in searches or it is included in the 'some links have been removed' at the bottom of the Google search page.

But since that recent Harvard poll indicates a huge majority of Americans do want to know about Hunter's laptop and other scandals the media has barely reported or not reported at all--the FBI instructed Facebook and Twitter execs to flag/disallow it--the House will have authority to move forward on a real investigation.

It will go nowhere of course as Biden's DOJ won't indict any Democrat of any stature that would be of interest to the public, but at least the information will be out there for some to see.

Well thats odd, between what we are finding out regarding China and "Their Buddies" and whats going on with the FTX debacle, why aren't we hearing from all of our favorite and lovable liberals? why isn't Hillary throwing a fit? Why isn't Pocohauntus screaming for impeachments? and nothing from Hank Johnson? where is he anyway?, yet we all remember what happened with Trump for the duration of his time in office. They wanted to impeach him for no real reason. Trump may have cheated on his taxes and probably has secret bank accounts in Russia and many Guam. Anyone find it laughable that no Democrat is crapping his/her panties over whats going right now? And to think they all wanted to impeach Trump over a friendly phone call? Hmm. :puhleeze:
This will disappear like Hunter Biden's laptop.......cuz.....Deep State must win....and selling out America and brining it under the subjugation of a Global Government is all that is important.

Forum List

Back