All this nonsense about impeaching Trump

TheShockJock

Dec 13, 2019
It is just too ridiculous and I think most are tired of hearing about it.

The only good thing about it is that it will lead to the Republicans regaining control of the house. The democrats have shown they put their party before doing what needs to be done to get America back on track.

We do not need politicians who want to further divide this nation.

The only good thing about it is that it will lead to the Republicans regaining control of the house. The democrats have shown they put their party before doing what needs to be done to get America back on track.

This will probably lead to the Republicans losing the Senate, if the two interim elections are any indication. A blue wave has begun and it is not going to stop now that the President has been caught redhanded behaving like a common thug. He could have been just one guy who did the wrong thing, but the Republicans for some reason have decided to defend him, or try to. They will pay for their dishonesty in 2020.

The Ds are going to be hit very hard by the SALT deduction cap and the internal capital flight from blue states to red not to mention the huge tax increases that are starting already to make 2021's capital flight even worse in CA and possibly a long list of red states. But junk/Default bond ratings and massive arsons are 2-3 years down the road.

This will probably lead to the Republicans losing the Senate, if the two interim elections are any indication. A blue wave has begun and it is not going to stop now that the President has been caught redhanded behaving like a common thug. He could have been just one guy who did the wrong thing, but the Republicans for some reason have decided to defend him, or try to. They will pay for their dishonesty in 2020.

I disagree Old Lady.

I believe Swing and Independent voters will turn on the left and they may not vote for Trump but they could just stay home or go third party which will hurt you in key swing states like in 2016.

where?

d95.gif

What seats will they lose? Republicans will likely take the other seat in Alabama.

The only thugs are the democrat scum in congress.

I disagree Old Lady.

I believe Swing and Independent voters will turn on the left and they may not vote for Trump but they could just stay home or go third party which will hurt you in key swing states like in 2016.
I am a Swing/Independent voter; I don't choose based on stupid stuff like payback or
"getting tired" of hearing about impeachment. Yeah, it's getting real repetitive, but that's not a good reason for selecting your leaders.

What seats will they lose? Republicans will likely take the other seat in Alabama.
Well, that settles it then.

Will you answer my question? Rude.

Democrats currently control the House due to an electoral wave that gave them an 8.6% margin of victory in the national popular vote, but if Democrats win a commanding-but-not-crushing popular vote victory in 2020, they are likely to lose the House again.

Not even to mention how the re-election of Trump will add to the democrats likliehood of them losing the house.

Trump will have very long coat tails and the republicans running for office in 2020 will latch on to them and thus retake the house.

Last edited:
rumputins lose and impeachment will cause conservatives to become a lost cause. Ever since Ray Goon the cons have denied any wrong doing even though they have been very active in illegal actions.

Yeah, we heard about the BLUE WAVE in 2018.

Avg pick up in the House.

Instead of the normal 3-4 seat pickup in the Senate, Dimwingers lost 2 seats.

Oops!

I disagree Old Lady.

believe in one hand, shit in the other -

Trump's approval dips among independent voters amid impeachment

39 percent of independent voters approve of Trump’s job performance, while 56 percent said they disapprove.

I don't know which in particular. I do believe the Republicans will lose the senate, though, because of the taint they have chosen to take on.

I don't know which in particular. I do believe the Republicans will lose the senate, though, because of the taint they have chosen to take on.

That is crazy talk. So if I say "I do believe the Democrats will lose the House, though, because of the taint they have chosen to take on", people would think I was a nut job. You need to provide concrete data like I did with Alabama.

I disagree Old Lady.

I am a Swing/Independent voter; I don't choose based on stupid stuff like payback or
"getting tired" of hearing about impeachment. Yeah, it's getting real repetitive, but that's not a good reason for selecting your leaders.

Ummm, because you swing from Warren, to Biden, to Sanders does not make you a swing voter...

How far will the Trumpublicans embrace of corruption go? When they lose at the polls next year will they resort to violence to keep their Trumpybear in power?

Forum List

Back