All things PINK!

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month. All over the country walks are happening to support breast cancer in all its forms. Support them if you can. If you love breasts post all things PINK!

A simple but powerful statement....

Our mission is simple, to help the internet "go pink for october" in an effort to raise awareness for breast cancer.
Pink for October::

breast-cancer-october_o_1.jpg

Actually pink is the color for breast cancer (yes each cancer has it's own color). Since I had breast cancer, I'm gonna go without the pink. Besides that color look horrible on me. (not to mention the fact that I can't figure out how to change my avatar)

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month. All over the country walks are happening to support breast cancer in all its forms. Support them if you can. If you love breasts post all things PINK!

Our mission is simple, to help the internet "go pink for october" in an effort to raise awareness for breast cancer.

You're a terrible influance.

:redface:

You're a terrible influance.

:redface:

*fans self*

nice avi you got there samson...... :eusa_pray:

Thursday evening I'll will be once again attending my sorority meeting. I'm the secretary. We raise funds for cancer research. What some on here today are doing, I'm doing almost everyday. Raising awareness, collecting donations, doing swap meetings, bazaars, bowling tournaments, etc. I had breast cancer in Feb of 2006. I'm still here. I was lucky, I also still have my breasts, though they are a little lopsided. I'm not wearing pink, I'm not putting pink in my avatar and I'm not putting pink in my posts. I happen to know that pink is the color for breast cancer. Other cancers have different colors. Gold, for example, is for leukemia. White or Pearl for lung cancer. Please know that even if I'm not advertizing it in all of my posts, I am always aware of cancer and always working towards it's eradication.

FW chapter of Phi Beta Psi sorority helps cancer research - Federal Way Mirror

The chapter helps support local charities, people in need and cancer research grants. Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center is among local organizations that has received contributions from the Federal Way chapter. To learn more, call (253) 719-8444.

Forum List

Back