All the President's Debt

Let's see the president's taxes. He is the one in power.

Vice President Biden already released his.
I couldn't care less about his taxes. That is for information-deprived people, who are unaware of all the accomplishments of the past 3.7 years.

Asking about Trump's taxes, is like asking Tom Brady about what shoe polish he's using.

You want to know where Trump stands on foreign policy ? We know where he stands on China, Iran, North Korea, Mexico. That's good enough.

Why?
Do you want to see how talented his accountant is as he minimizes his clients tax liability while staying within the law? Do you truly think the IRS has audited him many times and found issues but never held him responsible?
Or do you simply want the pundits to be able to take them apart and make accusations that are not based on fact.
What is it that you want to see?
How much he paid?
Are you aware of corporate tax matching? DO you know what it is? Are you aware of depreciation and how it affects a tax liability?
Are you aware of urban tax credits and how they are applied?
Do you know what a distribution is and how it affects ones K-1?
Do you even know what a K-1 is?
Last year, I paid a very large amount of taxes for my S-Corp due to my payroll. DO you know what an S-Corp is? Doesn't matter. My taxes paid on my 1120-s well exceeded my personal taxes....and those taxes I paid for payroll took away from my distributions. So whereas my personal tax return showed one number, the actual amount of taxes I paid was 7 times that.
I suggest you dig down and ask yourself why his personal tax returns are so important to you. What will it tell you?

I couldn't care less about his taxes. That is for information-deprived people, who are unaware of all the accomplishments of the past 3.7 years.

Asking about Trump's taxes, is like asking Tom Brady about what shoe polish he's using.

You want to know where Trump stands on foreign policy ? We know where he stands on China, Iran, North Korea, Mexico. That's good enough.

Why?
Do you want to see how talented his accountant is as he minimizes his clients tax liability while staying within the law? Do you truly think the IRS has audited him many times and found issues but never held him responsible?
Or do you simply want the pundits to be able to take them apart and make accusations that are not based on fact.
How much he paid?
Are you aware of corporate tax matching? DO you know what it is? Are you aware of depreciation and how it affects a tax liability?
Last year, I paid a very large amount of taxes for my S-Corp due to my payroll. DO you know what an S-Corp is? Doesn't matter. My taxes paid on my 1120-s well exceeded my personal taxes....and those taxes I paid for payroll took away from my distributions. So whereas my personal tax return showed one number, the actual amount of taxes I paid was 7 times that.
I suggest you dig down and ask yourself why his personal tax returns are so important to you. What will it tell you?

Who does he owe and how much does he owe?

We're his taxes filed honestly?

Have his debts effected his policy?

How did he pay no taxes?

Are his businesses losing so much capital that he cannot be considered a successful businessman?

Is he honest?

How about I continue....are you aware that if one has an employee, and that employee quits due to what he or she perceives to be a better opportunity, and they end up getting fired from that "better opportunity", you, as the 2nd employer of record is responsible for a portion of the unemployment and it affects your unemployment contribution ratio? Do you even know what that means? Look it up.
Furthermore, would you EVER ask your accountant to work on your return and NOT minimize your tax liability as long as he/she stays within the tax laws? If you do, that would make you not a very smart individual.
Finally, are you aware of the costs incurred when you hire people as it pertains to employment lawsuits of which most are found to be non legit? I had someone sue me because they claimed I fired them due to the fact that he was of color. I actually fired him because he was found to be doing lines of cocaine on his desk. He was replaced with a woman of color so certainly the color of his skin had no affect on me whatsoever.
Yet, I had to pay an attorney thousands of dollars to present our side WITH evidence before it was tossed from court.
I was offered the right to ask for restitution for legal costs....but really? I am going to sue an unemployed drug addict?
Try running a business and then tell me how unfair "the man" is.

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Forbes brought some of the debt into sharp focus in a recent article:

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

Here are the top debts that he owes as described in the article....

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168
Telling that the only bank that will do business with Trump is Deutsche Bank, which coincidentally is suspected of doing business with unsavory characters like the Russian mob and also for money laundering.
I'm sure there are American banks who invest in Russian assets, and many other nation peoples. My IRAs utilize overseas money. and I do quite fine in them. I owe no one a thing for the money I invest.
What's that got to do with the point in my post..Deutsche Bank America Under Scrutiny for Relationship with Corrupt Ukrainian Bank
what I wrote.
Oh ya, it's just a innocent bookkeeping thing, nothing more..got it

Why?
How much he paid?

Who does he owe and how much does he owe?

We're his taxes filed honestly?

Have his debts effected his policy?

How did he pay no taxes?

Are his businesses losing so much capital that he cannot be considered a successful businessman?

Is he honest?

what he owes is 400 million. His asssets are much greater than that
I assume they were filed honestly. The IRS does not have preference as to who they audit
How can his debst affect policy? What policy has he enacted that affects corporate lending?
He paid little in taxes because he did not take large distributions. Instead, he reinvested his earnings in to the company as he did not need the money personally. I do the same thing....although as an S-Corp, I t is not as easy to do.
Having assets of billions with debt of 400 million IS successful.
Curious.....are you implying one who owns a house at a value of 300K but with a debt of 200K is unsuccessful?

Should the American people know how much debt is carried by the president? Should we know to whom the debt is owed?

When background checks are performed on anyone from a government contractor to a cabinet level Secretary, personal debt is always investigated.

Why? You wouldn't want someone owing foreign interests. Policy and actions of the indebted could be made for personal gain.
Like the Bidens have been doing.

Yeah, but apparently he didn't list his BRIBE money as income which is a TAX EVASION CRIME all within itself. Why isn't the Irs now also investigating?

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168
Telling that the only bank that will do business with Trump is Deutsche Bank, which coincidentally is suspected of doing business with unsavory characters like the Russian mob and also for money laundering.
I'm sure there are American banks who invest in Russian assets, and many other nation peoples. My IRAs utilize overseas money. and I do quite fine in them. I owe no one a thing for the money I invest.
What's that got to do with the point in my post..Deutsche Bank America Under Scrutiny for Relationship with Corrupt Ukrainian Bank
what I wrote.
Oh ya, it's just a innocent bookkeeping thing, nothing more..got it
prove it is what you said. there is that.

Should the American people know how much debt is carried by the president? Should we know to whom the debt is owed?

When background checks are performed on anyone from a government contractor to a cabinet level Secretary, personal debt is always investigated.

Why? You wouldn't want someone owing foreign interests. Policy and actions of the indebted could be made for personal gain.
Like the Bidens have been doing.

Yeah, but apparently he didn't list his BRIBE money as income which is a TAX EVASION CRIME all within itself. Why isn't the Irs now also investigating?
Yeah. Question yourself. Why is the IRS not investigating it? DO you truly think they dont want to find wrongdoing if, in fact, wrongdoing exists? Or maybe there was no wrongdoing.
And by the way, settling a corporate dispute in court, IS a business expense if, in fact, it is business related. Also.... a bribe NEVER is recorded...only settlements are recorded. So exactly how do you know there was a bribe?
Jeez...you people truly are ignorant as it pertains to business law....yet you continue to debate it.
I find it entertaining.

Why is the IRS not investigating it? DO you truly think they dont want to find wrongdoing if, in fact, wrongdoing exists? Or maybe there was no wrongdoing.
well I would ask why under obammy, that only conservative groups were targeted by the IRS and no demofks of the IRS scandal? that may be a reason.

Why is the IRS not investigating it? DO you truly think they dont want to find wrongdoing if, in fact, wrongdoing exists? Or maybe there was no wrongdoing.
well I would ask why under obammy, that only conservative groups were targeted by the IRS and no demofks of the IRS scandal? that may be a reason.
True. But putting that aside, anyone who thinks the IRS is not tuned into Trumps financial doings is not thinking with an open mind. Whether they like him or hate him, he has been one of the most financially active people in America over the last 4 decades. Lets put the IRS aside...his company is a NYS C-corp. Does anyone with half a brain thin Cuomo did not have NYS Taxation and Finance look into his state returns? Bear in mind, when you submit a state return you must ALSO submit your federal return to the state.
Trust me......if he has tax issues, it would have been discovered well before Trump beat Clinton.

True. But putting that aside, anyone who thinks the IRS is not tuned into Trumps financial doings is not thinking with an open mind. Whether they like him or hate him, he has been one of the most financially active people in America over the last 4 decades. Lets put the IRS aside...his company is a NYS C-corp. Does anyone with half a brain thin Cuomo did not have NYS Taxation and Finance look into his state returns? Bear in mind, when you submit a state return you must ALSO submit your federal return to the state.
Trust me......if he has tax issues, it would have been discovered well before Trump beat Clinton.
credibility went out the door in 2010. I'm not telling you what to believe, but for me, naw, I don't trust any government agency with their hand caught in a candy jar. Shit, no one ever investigated the death of seth rich. I demand it be investigated, and it got me no where. corruption in government is huge, and it is ongoing daily.

credibility went out the door in 2010. I'm not telling you what to believe, but for me, naw, I don't trust any government agency with their hand caught in a candy jar. Shit, no one ever investigated the death of seth rich. I demand it be investigated, and it got me no where. corruption in government is huge, and it is ongoing daily.
I dont disagree with you at all. But my point was 'lets take out the IRS' and get rid of the old "conservatives hate the IRS" topic....Trust me....If Trump cheated on his 1120 form in any year, and the IRS missed it, then NYS would have found it on the CT-3.
I find it hard to believe both the IRS and NYS DoFaT missed it over the last...I dont know.....30 years?

I wonder where he will go when he leaves the WH. Probably his place in Florida, or maybe Argentina. He knows who and what will be waiting for him if he ever again sets foot in NY. The NY AG and the prosecutors of the Southern District of New York probably will be waiting on the tarmac. And $400 million in debt? Oh, please. Maybe he will get conjugal visits with Melania. This will be very interesting.
what??? Your TDS has made your prose impossible to decipher

So your point is that Trump's corporations have debt.

And which corporation does not?

You never took the first class in business education. You see businesses are FUNDED by money people invest into them, part of that money is debt and a other part is equity.

Since you don't understand even the basics of economics, naturally it follows that you vote for the economic Armageddon called Biden. This is why the founders did not hand out voting rights like candy - there are some very stupid people out there willing to make decisions for all of us.

I dont disagree with you at all. But my point was 'lets take out the IRS' and get rid of the old "conservatives hate the IRS" topic....Trust me....If Trump cheated on his 1120 form in any year, and the IRS missed it, then NYS would have found it on the CT-3.
I find it hard to believe both the IRS and NYS DoFaT missed it over the last...I dont know.....30 years?
My bad, I thought the post concerned going after bribes taken by the Bidens and not Trump and Biden not reporting the money. Hence my comment about the IRS scandal. no demofks were in that. And why the IRS wouldn't go after the Bidens.

I agree, if trump had violated any IRS law, we'd have known it by now. Hell before the 2016 primary.

Last edited:

So your point is that Trump's corporations have debt.

And which corporation does not?

You never took the first class in business education. You see businesses are FUNDED by money people invest into them, part of that money is debt and a other part is equity.

Since you don't understand even the basics of economics, naturally it follows that you vote for the economic Armageddon called Biden. This is why the founders did not hand out voting rights like candy - there are some very stupid people out there willing to make decisions for all of us.
Simple fact...a company without debt is a company not looking to grow....a company not looking to expand...a company not looking to employ.....as I read these forums, I laugh at how few are aware of the facts they debate.
Yet, if they sat down and look at their own finances, they would see the have debt, as we all do....but they would also see their asses exceed their debt. Unless, of course, they are idiots.

Forum List

Back