All the President's Debt

If the mortgage is a billion dollars, no.

Your answer to the following question will show how dumb your position is.

Would you rather owe a billion or owe nothing?
OH hell... I'd rather owe a billion dollars. I owe nothing now. And I don't have enough money to be a billion in debt... Fuck yeah I'll take a billion in the hole if it means I'm worth three or four times that easy.

The question shows just how dumb your position is.

it is possible to be “worth” billions without owing a billion,right?

Wouldn’t that be better than owing that billion as your blob does?
The stunning silence from the blobbers is telling.

Some people think four year olds are hard to take seriously, blob.

I'd rather own three buildings for the same money you would spend on one. And you think that makes me stupid and you a good business pre-schooler.

Yeah, sure baby cakes. Isn't it nap time after your snack, little angry girl?

Personal insults aren’t an answer Fido.

Isn’t it better to have billions and be debt free than to have billions and owe (at least) a billion?

Answer the question.

No, it's not. I've answered the question at least a dozen times.

Choices:

candy: Buys ONE building, ties up all her money there.

Trump/kaz/anyone who has a clue about business: Buy THREE buildings with the same money. Three times the rent, write off interest, depreciate buildings.

You know ZERO about business. And amazingly you're proud as shit about it.

Debt is cheaper than equity. You're advocating that he take low returns for his investment.

Here's a question you didn't answer. How should he decide who to fire because he takes low returns for his investments as you keep advocating?

Isn’t it better to have billions and be debt free than to have billions and owe (at least) a billion?

Answer the question.

OH hell... I'd rather owe a billion dollars. I owe nothing now. And I don't have enough money to be a billion in debt... Fuck yeah I'll take a billion in the hole if it means I'm worth three or four times that easy.

I'd rather own three buildings for the same money you would spend on one. And you think that makes me stupid and you a good business pre-schooler.

Answer the question.

No it isn't.

There are plenty of reasons to not use high yielding assets to pay off low interest debt.

It's amazing these simple concepts are lost on you.

And you want to offer commentary on politics.

You do know that most of the board laughs at you on a regular basis.

Answer the question.

No it isn't.

There are plenty of reasons to not use high yielding assets to pay off low interest debt.

Common sense screams otherwise. But thanks for your silly response.

Answer the question.

No it isn't.

Nope.

The numbers back me up.

That is why a lot of financial planners will tell you paying off your house is a bad idea.

Still laughing at a dumbass talking about something you know nothing about (apparently) and are too stupid to learn.

Answer the question.

No, it's not. I've answered the question at least a dozen times.

Choices:

candy: Buys ONE building, ties up all her money there.

Trump/kaz/anyone who has a clue about business: Buy THREE buildings with the same money. Three times the rent, write off interest, depreciate buildings.

You know ZERO about business. And amazingly you're proud as shit about it.

Debt is cheaper than equity. You're advocating that he take low returns for his investment.

Here's a question you didn't answer. How should he decide who to fire because he takes low returns for his investments as you keep advocating?

Answer the question.

NO

Not when the choice is as you advocate owning one building instead of three. How are you possibly not grasping my answer? How stupid are you?

Answer the question.

No it isn't.

This is some fucked up "common sense" you're referring to. You mean common as in pedestrian minded, like you?

It's not "common sense" in finance to be poorer because a useless blob of an internet twit doesn't understand basic business concepts, return on investment or leverage

if you have to ask that question, you have no business in this discussion, because you don't understand business.

One person owing $1B is not a good thing. I think we all understand that. Some here believe that he should owe $2B.... Its incredible.
Based on your logic, no one should ever apply for a mortgage.
And thus why you rent.
Bet you have little to leave your heirs.
Good for you.
Bet you have nowhere near a billion dollars -- in mortgage debt, assets, or anything -- to leave your heirs -- and never have.
Good for you. :sigh2:
neither did Trump's family.

One person owing $1B is not a good thing. I think we all understand that. Some here believe that he should owe $2B.... Its incredible.
Based on your logic, no one should ever apply for a mortgage.
And thus why you rent.
Bet you have little to leave your heirs.
Good for you.
Bet you have nowhere near a billion dollars -- in mortgage debt, assets, or anything -- to leave your heirs -- and never have.
Good for you. :sigh2:
neither did Trump's family.
My debt to asset ratio is well within my means. It is well below 10%...If affords me more credit if I need and it allows me to pay off all debt without touching my investment portfolio.
You see, I am guess this is hard to understand, but you can not get a loan if your debt exceeds your assets. To go one step further, you can not get a loan if your assets dont exceed your debt by at least 30%....with most lender underwriters insisting on over 50%.
No, I have nowhere near a billion dollars. But the amount of zeros is not relevant. The ratio is the ratio.

the only way it is possible to be worth billions of dollars (short of inheritance or lottery) is to borrow and leverage. If you say it is foolish to borrow a billion to increase your assets by 3 billion, then I assume you are the type that doesnt invest. That is fine. It works for you, go for it.
Me? I found it best to allow my money to make me money. You? Not so much.

the only way it is possible to be worth billions of dollars (short of inheritance or lottery) is to borrow and leverage. If you say it is foolish to borrow a billion to increase your assets by 3 billion, then I assume you are the type that doesnt invest. That is fine. It works for you, go for it.
Me? I found it best to allow my money to make me money. You? Not so much.
but he doesn't want you to do it because he doesn't. he's that kind of idiot. He can't just say, cool, you do your think and I'll do mine. It isn't in the concept of a demofk. they want wait, they need everyone to be like them. misery enjoys company in their mind.

Context. Use it.

See? You add him to the context in the same post. I don't suggest calling people stupid when you make silly mistakes like this.

Edit: Did you know that Amazon has over 23 billion dollars of debt? Why would AMAZON have debt? They make WAY over that every year. Why be in debt?

Edit2: If I were you I'd just move on. But that's me. Feel free to start another thread on this, or continue this one. I'm ok with that too. I have no desire to teach anyone that doesn't want to learn, nor do I like hacks. I don't know which one you are on this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back