All the President's Debt

I pay less than 3% on my boat loan. I had the liquid assets to buy it outright with no loan, but I chose to take the loan because I am earning more on my money than 3%. So whereas I have a 60K debt on the boat, I am actually ending each year with a positive return.
If things change, I evaluate and I make changes.
Only those that rent have no idea what I am talking about.
And they are the ones who are bent out of shape over 400 million of debt on billions of dollars of RE value.

But it's what we do here because we want more government than we're willing to pay for.
not me. why do you need more government?

We don't; we need to tax ourselves at the level of government spending.

we need to tax ourselves at the level of government spending.

It would make more sense to spend less than we take in in taxes, and pay down the debt.

We should tax to the levels of spending.

Oh wait, you think it's a fantastic idea to be in debt.... I forgot. Sorry.

We should tax to the levels of spending.

Nope.

the more they tax, the more they spend.

Raise taxes across the board to 90%, Congress will still spend more than they take in.

Being in debt for 1/4th my assets?

not a big issue.

Not that you seem to understand.

You seem to think any debt is good debt.... Its a crazy stance. I'm not surprised a Trump supporter thinks that way since most are certifiable nuts.
are you saying all debt is bad debt? do you know what is considered debt? I don't think so,
There is having debt and being in debt.
Having debt is usually a good thing and well calculated.
Being in debt is a bad thing and usually a result of making poor decisions.
One with 300K in assets yet 240K in debt is not in debt. They are above water.
Those that rent dont get it. If they did? They would not rent.

But it's what we do here because we want more government than we're willing to pay for.
not me. why do you need more government?

We don't; we need to tax ourselves at the level of government spending.
At all my conservative friends, this is what happens to people who graduate from a public free school. they learned one earns at the rate they spend rather than spend at the rate one earns. it's why they're all in on freebies. they don't care.

Last edited:
I pay less than 3% on my boat loan. I had the liquid assets to buy it outright with no loan, but I chose to take the loan because I am earning more on my money than 3%. So whereas I have a 60K debt on the boat, I am actually ending each year with a positive return.
And they are the ones who are bent out of shape over 400 million of debt on billions of dollars of RE value.
exactly, I owe 25k on my boat, 150k on both houses. I could use my savings and pay them off, but I would lose out on years of investment money for when I retire. My taxes for the property are actually more costly than the debt. I therefore pay taxes to avoid jail and pay monthly on my property.

Oh for God's sake.....

EVERY corporation does that.
Even the USA does that. Do you have any idea how much of the US's debt is held by China ?? (NO)

Please consider enrolling in Business 101
We're really wondering how much of Trump's debt is held by China.
you think it's in his tax returns? hahahahahahahahahahahaha
First step, find out what debt he's got.
why? none of my business like yours is none of my business. too fking funny. let's learn how sleepy creepy received 3.5 billion from China first.

exactly, I owe 25k on my boat, 150k on both houses. I could use my savings and pay them off, but I would lose out on years of investment money for when I retire. My taxes for the property are actually more costly than the debt. I therefore pay taxes to avoid jail and pay monthly on my property.
When we bought our first house, we were faced with 1000 a month rent OR 1200 a month mortgage payment. We would have also had a debt for the 80% of the house we borrowed.
4 years later, we sold the house, bought a larger one, paid off the existing mortgage and took out a new one....and we still walked away with cash in our pockets....not to mention the interest and RE tax write off we got for those 4 years....AND....in essence.....living with no rent.
It was a no brainer.
Now, we own a house valued at 6 times our first house....and never felt we were in debt. Why? Because we weren't. We were using our credit worthiness.
Exactly what Trump does.

When we bought our first house, we were faced with 1000 a month rent OR 1200 a month mortgage payment. We would have also had a debt for the 80% of the house we borrowed.
4 years later, we sold the house, bought a larger one, paid off the existing mortgage and took out a new one....and we still walked away with cash in our pockets....not to mention the interest and RE tax write off we got for those 4 years....AND....in essence.....living with no rent.
It was a no brainer.
Now, we own a house valued at 6 times our first house....and never felt we were in debt. Why? Because we weren't. We were using our credit worthiness.
Exactly what Trump does.
The majority of americans do it as trump does it. There wouldn't be as many mortgages out there if that were not the case. BTW, I feel for anyone paying over 1000 a month rent. what a waste, nothing of value in it. 12k a year that is lost investment funds.

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Forbes brought some of the debt into sharp focus in a recent article:

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

Here are the top debts that he owes as described in the article....

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168
Telling that the only bank that will do business with Trump is Deutsche Bank, which coincidentally is suspected of doing business with unsavory characters like the Russian mob and also for money laundering.

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168
Telling that the only bank that will do business with Trump is Deutsche Bank, which coincidentally is suspected of doing business with unsavory characters like the Russian mob and also for money laundering.
I'm sure there are American banks who invest in Russian assets, and many other nation peoples. My IRAs utilize overseas money. and I do quite fine in them. I owe no one a thing for the money I invest.

I'm sure there are American banks who invest in Russian assets, and many other nation peoples. My IRAs utilize overseas money. and I do quite fine in them. I owe no one a thing for the money I invest.
What's that got to do with the point in my post..Deutsche Bank America Under Scrutiny for Relationship with Corrupt Ukrainian Bank

Let's see the president's taxes. He is the one in power.

Vice President Biden already released his.
I couldn't care less about his taxes. That is for information-deprived people, who are unaware of all the accomplishments of the past 3.7 years.

Asking about Trump's taxes, is like asking Tom Brady about what shoe polish he's using.

You want to know where Trump stands on foreign policy ? We know where he stands on China, Iran, North Korea, Mexico. That's good enough.

Hopefully, he won't share his offshore account information with any of his wives or children.

I couldn't care less about his taxes. That is for information-deprived people, who are unaware of all the accomplishments of the past 3.7 years.

Asking about Trump's taxes, is like asking Tom Brady about what shoe polish he's using.

You want to know where Trump stands on foreign policy ? We know where he stands on China, Iran, North Korea, Mexico. That's good enough.

What does that have to do with the topic?

you are aware, I am sure, that when you borrow with the same bank, you don't need to pay points on the loan nor do you need to pay for assignments and subordinations and other closing costs associated with a loan.
I may be wrong, but I believe you have no idea what I am talking about.
An FYI....every international bank has investigative reporters seeking to find "illegal" activity of all banks. It is easy to allege and easy to show, but difficult to actually prove once the numbers come out.
Heck...I have 4 corporate accounts.....operating, payroll, vendor and partner distribution. If an investigative reporter wanted to "set me up" he/she can simply say...."he has 4 different cooperate accounts and he is constantly transferring money. There is no doubt it is nefarious."
And then the truth is found. It simply makes my book keeping simple. Nothing more.

i
It clearly illustrates Trump's belief in the incontrovertible fact that his supporters will forgive him of any crime including bank and tax fraud.

Any this fact poses an existential threat to the rule of lawand the American constitution.

What about the debt democrat cities are in?

What's that got to do with the point in my post..Deutsche Bank America Under Scrutiny for Relationship with Corrupt Ukrainian Bank
what I wrote.

What about the debt democrat cities are in?
pension debt in chicago/ Illinois is at 15 billion. citizens could turn in all of their money and never cover the cost of the debt. never.

i
It clearly illustrates Trump's belief in the incontrovertible fact that his supporters will forgive him of any crime including bank and tax fraud.

Any this fact poses an existential threat to the rule of lawand the American constitution.

all it illustrates is you have to bring up things he said over 4 years ago to attack him.

Even Bob Hope updated his comedy routine.

Forum List

Back