All the President's Debt

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
But it's what we do here because we want more government than we're willing to pay for.
not me. why do you need more government?

We don't; we need to tax ourselves at the level of government spending.

we need to tax ourselves at the level of government spending.

It would make more sense to spend less than we take in in taxes, and pay down the debt.

We should tax to the levels of spending.

Oh wait, you think it's a fantastic idea to be in debt.... I forgot. Sorry.

But it's what we do here because we want more government than we're willing to pay for.

It would make more sense to spend less than we take in in taxes, and pay down the debt.

Nope.

the more they tax, the more they spend.

Raise taxes across the board to 90%, Congress will still spend more than they take in.

Being in debt for 1/4th my assets?

not a big issue.

Not that you seem to understand.

No, they seem to either not understand that or not acknowledge that fact. And hey...according to them...owing $1B is nothing to worry about.
Depends on how much you are worth... For example, California can sell everything it has and not pay off it's debt. Trump, worth more than he owes... OBVIOUSLY. He's not a government that will keep brining in cash and banks will keep giving it to him. You think banks don't look at his loans already on the books to see if they want to give him another one? A lot more than you people are giving him credit for... REMEMBER? Can't have it both ways.

Fuck'n stupid.

It's a no win argument for you. Please... lets make an issue of this.

Is that why he's filed for bankruptcy so many times...? LOL
He's never filed for bankruptcy... A few of his companies have... And yet... Until he was president he pretty much keeps getting richer.

I can't fix your stupid. I'll just happily let you go on this path. It only helps Trump. MORE POSTS ON THIS PLEASE, MORE THREADS.

He's filed for bankruptcy 6 times.

He’s never filed a personal BK.
The Trump Organization has owned and operated as many as 500 companies spanning multiple decades....Six insolvencies doesn’t seem like shit to me.
Successful business moguls are risk takers...simple shit

He filed bankruptcy six times and owes over a billion dollars.

Not too good.

Link us to the documents filed with the courts that show Donald J. Trump as the Debtor..they lie in public domain.
I’ll stand by waiting patiently.
Its in the OP.
They are not court documents...they are his personal financial disclosures.

haha...thought so.
Show us a legal document filed with a United States Court that shows Donald J. Trump as the debtor in a bankruptcy proceeding.
Show us legal documents that show Donald J. Trump as the borrower on these loan docs and or financial disclosures.

Standing by.
This shouldn't be hard to find.

The disclosures are filed with the Solicitor General's office.
Trump's failed businesses and bankruptcies are well known facts. As a college drop out, even you should know that. LOL

Haha...you can’t link us to any such public documents can you? But CNN told you it’s true so therefore it is...haha
You seem to know an awful lot about Trump and his finances...Tell us, what is his debt to income ratio?

“Would you want to be a billion dollars in debt?”
If accompanied by $2.5 billion in net worth..only an ignorant comprised TDS fool wouldn’t.

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Forbes brought some of the debt into sharp focus in a recent article:

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

Here are the top debts that he owes as described in the article....

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168
OK how about 40 Wall Street...
Tax assessors market value $182.5 million... less what Trump owes $138M leaves $48M net worth... not bad!
40 Wall St, New York - Owner Information, Sales, Taxeswww.propertyshark.com › ... › 10005 › Wall St
View attachment 403510

Can you imagine trying to convince anyone that a person owing $138M is "not bad"? And to think the blob owes about 10X that....and it's coming due in the next 4 years.

This is why we call Trump supporters the dumbest people living.
Speaking of dumb... how do you know Trump owes $1.38 billion?
Here are the properties and values according to the attached URL
$4.567 Billion in value. S0 let's say he owes $1.38 billion ! Still leaves Trump $3,187,700,000!
How much are YOU worth?
TrumpProperties.png

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168
OK how about 40 Wall Street...
Tax assessors market value $182.5 million... less what Trump owes $138M leaves $48M net worth... not bad!
40 Wall St, New York - Owner Information, Sales, Taxeswww.propertyshark.com › ... › 10005 › Wall St
View attachment 403510

Can you imagine trying to convince anyone that a person owing $138M is "not bad"? And to think the blob owes about 10X that....and it's coming due in the next 4 years.

This is why we call Trump supporters the dumbest people living.
Speaking of dumb... how do you know Trump owes $1.38 billion?
Here are the properties and values according to the attached URL
$4.567 Billion in value. S0 let's say he owes $1.38 billion ! Still leaves Trump $3,187,700,000!
How much are YOU worth?
View attachment 403854

I said a billion myself.

Its in the OP via his disclosures.

No, they seem to either not understand that or not acknowledge that fact. And hey...according to them...owing $1B is nothing to worry about.
Depends on how much you are worth... For example, California can sell everything it has and not pay off it's debt. Trump, worth more than he owes... OBVIOUSLY. He's not a government that will keep brining in cash and banks will keep giving it to him. You think banks don't look at his loans already on the books to see if they want to give him another one? A lot more than you people are giving him credit for... REMEMBER? Can't have it both ways.

Fuck'n stupid.

He's never filed for bankruptcy... A few of his companies have... And yet... Until he was president he pretty much keeps getting richer.

I can't fix your stupid. I'll just happily let you go on this path. It only helps Trump. MORE POSTS ON THIS PLEASE, MORE THREADS.

The Trump Organization has owned and operated as many as 500 companies spanning multiple decades....Six insolvencies doesn’t seem like shit to me.

Not too good.

Link us to the documents filed with the courts that show Donald J. Trump as the Debtor..they lie in public domain.
Its in the OP.

haha...thought so.
Show us a legal document filed with a United States Court that shows Donald J. Trump as the debtor in a bankruptcy proceeding.
Show us legal documents that show Donald J. Trump as the borrower on these loan docs and or financial disclosures.

Standing by.

Trump's failed businesses and bankruptcies are well known facts. As a college drop out, even you should know that. LOL

Haha...you can’t link us to any such public documents can you? But CNN told you it’s true so therefore it is...haha
You seem to know an awful lot about Trump and his finances...Tell us, what is his debt to income ratio?

If accompanied by $2.5 billion in net worth..only an ignorant comprised TDS fool wouldn’t.

Good to hear...you don't think a single guy owing a billion dollars is irresponsible.

It explains why you're not up set at his multiple bankruptcies, the $6T+ he's run up in debt....

LOL

Nope.

Raise taxes across the board to 90%, Congress will still spend more than they take in.

not a big issue.

You seem to think any debt is good debt.... Its a crazy stance. I'm not surprised a Trump supporter thinks that way since most are certifiable nuts.

Point being if his goal has been to create a country "that gives the power and wealth back to the people" - he's had nearly four years. Pretty slow learning curve, considering..
He's accomplished more for the American people than any other president in history.
But hey, lets not look at that.
Like what?
Seriously ?
The internet is loaded with his accomplishments.
Yeah, Trump keeps talking about it.

Nope.

not a big issue.

You seem to think any debt is good debt.... Its a crazy stance. I'm not surprised a Trump supporter thinks that way since most are certifiable nuts.

You seem to think any debt is good debt....

No, which is why I say to cut spending.

No matter how high you raise taxes, Congress is going to spend more than they take in, UNLESS you cut spending.

What don't you understand about that?

Trump has a lot of stuff made in China...he probably owes them quite a bit too.

Hon, I suggest you look around your own home before throwing stones at anyone else.
I looked around my condo...I don't have a billion dollars in debt coming due in the next few years.

Well it looks like the point flew right over your little head again.

Americans have sent FAR more dollars to China than Trump could in 1000 years.

Of course, if you're not American then I can't speak about you.

Trump has done so much business with China that he probably owes them millions. Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

Trump's massive Billion dollar debt is s sign he's not a very good business man.

Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few
\
Yeah...and none of those businesses are selling "I'm going to bring jobs back to America".

China owns Trump.

Tired of your deflections.

Give someone else a headache.

You're the one deflecting bringing up Abercrombie and Fitch and Nike.

Care to discuss Diseased Decrepit Donald's $1B in debt?

Nah...didn't think so.
Left him speechless.. Why do you get into threads that you don't want to discuss?

I type slow.

Why do you only start threads that you can masturbate to?

Wow.... and you used to be a mod.

Truth hurt?

you used to sensible.

that ended over 4 years ago.

It doesn't hurt. It's disappointing that you bring up masturbation. One would think that a former mod would have some consideration for the tone of the board they used to superintend.

It says much more about your lack of character than it does about your inability to stay on topic. You can try to derail a thread as you've done here bringing up Obama and Nike and all of the other stuff. Its time honored trolling.

But do you really have to bring up masturbation?

You can try to derail a thread as you've done here bringing up Obama and Nike and all of the other stuff.

No derail.

YOU brought up his products being made in China, not I.

I pointed out that he did that long before he was CiC, and he's not the only one doing it.
Actually Basic Human unit brought up our national debt that is owned in part by China as some sort of rationalization for the President personally owing $1B. You brought up a bunch of other companies and corporations for some reason.

You brought up a bunch of other companies and corporations for some reason.
and you don't understand why?

Get some sleep, sober up, and try again in about 8 hours.
Yeah, you don't want to talk about your blob's massive debt load and compare his privately held organization to corporations.

I don't think the stupid people you have been replying to know what the difference is between a corporation and a privately owned company.

They don't understand that a corporation is a separate entity from the people who own and work at it. A corporation, not it's owners, holds a debt.

A private company isn't separate from the owner. The business and owner are one and the same. What the business owes, the owner owes. All debt is in the name of the owner not the name of the business.

It is highly unusual for a private company to be in debt for 1 billion dollars.

The fact that trump has not incorporated and owes at least 1 billion dollars to who knows who, shows what a total failure trump is at business.

They have to be some of the most stupid people I've ever encountered.

Seriously, a rock has more intelligence.

It's embarrassing that we have such people in our nation.

They are.

Amazing how they used to think things like trillions of dollars in deficit spending was a bad thing....
Now they not only think that it's a good thing but personal indebtedness to the tune of a billion is actually a genius move.

The far right have no beliefs beyond anyone who doesn't agree with them is their enemy. So whatever people who don't agree do or say, the far right does or says the opposite.

They flip flop on issues constantly depending on who is involved.

They have no morals or beliefs beyond their hate of everyone who doesn't agree with them.

Trump has a lot of stuff made in China...he probably owes them quite a bit too.

Hon, I suggest you look around your own home before throwing stones at anyone else.
I looked around my condo...I don't have a billion dollars in debt coming due in the next few years.

Well it looks like the point flew right over your little head again.

Americans have sent FAR more dollars to China than Trump could in 1000 years.

Of course, if you're not American then I can't speak about you.

Trump has done so much business with China that he probably owes them millions. Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

Trump's massive Billion dollar debt is s sign he's not a very good business man.

Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few
\
Yeah...and none of those businesses are selling "I'm going to bring jobs back to America".

China owns Trump.

Tired of your deflections.

Give someone else a headache.

You're the one deflecting bringing up Abercrombie and Fitch and Nike.

Care to discuss Diseased Decrepit Donald's $1B in debt?

Nah...didn't think so.
Left him speechless.. Why do you get into threads that you don't want to discuss?

I type slow.

Why do you only start threads that you can masturbate to?

Wow.... and you used to be a mod.

Truth hurt?

you used to sensible.

that ended over 4 years ago.

It doesn't hurt. It's disappointing that you bring up masturbation. One would think that a former mod would have some consideration for the tone of the board they used to superintend.

It says much more about your lack of character than it does about your inability to stay on topic. You can try to derail a thread as you've done here bringing up Obama and Nike and all of the other stuff. Its time honored trolling.

But do you really have to bring up masturbation?

You can try to derail a thread as you've done here bringing up Obama and Nike and all of the other stuff.

No derail.

YOU brought up his products being made in China, not I.

I pointed out that he did that long before he was CiC, and he's not the only one doing it.
Actually Basic Human unit brought up our national debt that is owned in part by China as some sort of rationalization for the President personally owing $1B. You brought up a bunch of other companies and corporations for some reason.

You brought up a bunch of other companies and corporations for some reason.
and you don't understand why?

Get some sleep, sober up, and try again in about 8 hours.
Yeah, you don't want to talk about your blob's massive debt load and compare his privately held organization to corporations.

I don't think the stupid people you have been replying to know what the difference is between a corporation and a privately owned company.

They don't understand that a corporation is a separate entity from the people who own and work at it. A corporation, not it's owners, holds a debt.

A private company isn't separate from the owner. The business and owner are one and the same. What the business owes, the owner owes. All debt is in the name of the owner not the name of the business.

It is highly unusual for a private company to be in debt for 1 billion dollars.

The fact that trump has not incorporated and owes at least 1 billion dollars to who knows who, shows what a total failure trump is at business.

They have to be some of the most stupid people I've ever encountered.

Seriously, a rock has more intelligence.

It's embarrassing that we have such people in our nation.

They are.

Amazing how they used to think things like trillions of dollars in deficit spending was a bad thing....
Now they not only think that it's a good thing but personal indebtedness to the tune of a billion is actually a genius move.

The far right have no beliefs beyond anyone who doesn't agree with them is their enemy. So whatever people who don't agree do or say, the far right does or says the opposite.

They have no morals or beliefs beyond their hate of everyone who doesn't agree with them.

The far have no beliefs beyond anyone who doesn't agree with them is their enemy.

The far left?

I agree

Sounds like Democrats

again, sounds like democrats.

Nope.

not a big issue.

And I bet you keep your life savings in a bank right? Are you aware that the safest bank to keep your money is the bank that has the worst ratings with the FDIC? Why? Because if there is a run on the banks like what happened in 1929, what banks get their coverage per depositor first?
YUP... the ones that are first hit because in reality... YOUR faith in the FDIC is totally predicated on this statement:
FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government

Nope.

not a big issue.

are you saying the country shouldn't be in debt? if so, why aren't you demanding spending cuts?

Fuck'n stupid.

Not too good.

Its in the OP.

haha...thought so.

Standing by.

Good to hear...you don't think a single guy owing a billion dollars is irresponsible.

It explains why you're not up set at his multiple bankruptcies, the $6T+ he's run up in debt....

LOL
curious, do you carry credit card balances?

Nope.

not a big issue.

I owe two mortgages one boat loan and one car loan. I also carry a balance on my credit cards. That's all debt. I pay monthly to pay down my debt. demofks have no understanding on what debt might be.

The average home owner owes 80% of the value of their home. So if the home is valued at 300K and they buy it at 300K, they likely owe 240K for the home. Are they in debt? Yes, they owe 240K so they are in debt for 240K....but they have 300K in assets meaning they are above water for 60K. So they are not actually in debt. They are leveraging. That is how it works.
Furthermore, thanks to the laws passed by congress....both democrats and republicans.....one can write off the interest on the debt....
Finally, they may owe 240K, have assets of 300K, but as they pay the debt off, their value to loan decreases and they are living free of rent.
Sadly, those that rent dont get it.
My guess is you rent, otherwise you would have not posted this.

No matter how high you raise taxes, Congress is going to spend more than they take in, UNLESS you cut spending.

What don't you understand about that?

The frontal lobe of candycorn is so infested with TDS he/she/it can not understand elementary level shit.
Someone should hide all firearms and sharp objects from he/she/it prior to November 3rd.

Nope.

not a big issue.

are you saying all debt is bad debt? do you know what is considered debt? I don't think so,

Forum List

Back