All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

āˆ† COUNTER-OBSERVATION: Assume for a moment that your observation that: "Israel did not win the 1948 war" is Sound and Valid. Then, of course, Israel did not acquire any land by "conquest" because it did not win any conflict.
Israel did not win the 1948 war. I have posted the documents.

Even if Israel did win, (it didn't) It wouldn't matter because Israel could not win Palestinian land from its neighbors. It was not their land to lose.

Israel did not win the 1948 war. I have posted the documents.

They kicked plenty of Arab ass though........

It wouldn't matter because Israel could not win Palestinian land from its neighbors. It was not their land to lose.

There was no Palestinian land.
There was no Palestinian land.
Another unsubstantiated Israeli talking point. You people keep throwing shit out that you can't prove.

Another unsubstantiated Israeli talking point.

Substantiate your claim that there was.
You make a claim then duck.

You claimed Israel took land from Palestinians.
Why don't you prove your claim?
Israel drove the Palestinians off their land at the point of a gun then claimed the land to be theirs. That is the well known history.

I can post links that you will not look at and tomorrow you will ask the same stupid questions.
You mean like you do? Iā€™ve honestly lost count how many times weā€™ve posted a link and you still ask the same dumbass questions..
speaking of ducking, I posted a link yesterday proving that Israel won the 1948 war and the Palestinians lost. I guess Iā€™ll wait till you finish dancing to respond to that post ....

Even though Israel defended its borders in 1948 from Arab armies crossing the frontier in an effort to destroy the newly formed state, you claim that was not an Israeli victory.
Interesting. Could you post a 1948 map of Israel?

That's a good girl.
I could do that.

Could you post a map of those ā€œnew statesā€ you claim were invented by the Treaty of Lausanne... you know... the ā€œnew statesā€ you canā€™t identify?

link?

What purpose was served by posting something about Mandates in Arabia?

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: Land THEFT Accusation
āœā†’ MJB12741, et al,

BLUF: I do not understand this accusation about ā†’ "Israel first stole the Palestinian land" comment.

Is that when Israel first stole the Palestinian land I learned about on this board?
(QUESTION)

Please give me "ONE" absolute example of land theft so we can look at the elements of the alleged crime.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You're joking, right? Israel has never legally acquired any land. Nobody has ever been able to prove otherwise.

Look up Land Day for one of many examples.

Israel claims that it won land in the 1948 war.
1) Israel did not win the 1948 war.
2) Acquiring land by conquest is illegal.

Result: Israeli victory .PALESTINIAN ARAB DEFEAT.
Israel succeeded it achieving its goals during the war. The Palestinians failed at theirs .
That is how you determine which side won a war.

I will now wait for you to provide a link saying otherwise .....

I can't trust this.

and a military coalition of Arab states entered the territory of British Palestine in the morning of 15 May.​

Why would they call it British Palestine after Britain left?

Last edited:

āœā†’ MJB12741, et al,

BLUF: I do not understand this accusation about ā†’ "Israel first stole the Palestinian land" comment.

Is that when Israel first stole the Palestinian land I learned about on this board?
(QUESTION)

Please give me "ONE" absolute example of land theft so we can look at the elements of the alleged crime.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You're joking, right? Israel has never legally acquired any land. Nobody has ever been able to prove otherwise.

Israel succeeded it achieving its goals during the war. The Palestinians failed at theirs .

I can't trust this.

and a military coalition of Arab states entered the territory of British Palestine in the morning of 15 May.​

Why would thay call it British Palestine after Britain left?

Indeed, why did they call it Israel after the Arab armies (not Arab states) were expelled?

āœā†’ MJB12741, et al,

(QUESTION)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

I can't trust this.

Of course you canā€™t trust it. Anything that contradicts your lies is no good for you . BTW, Iā€™m still waiting for you to prove me wrong with your own link. Nothing yet I see.
I guess some things donā€™t change , eh Tinmore ??

āœā†’ MJB12741, et al,

(QUESTION)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

I can't trust this.

Of course you canā€™t trust it. Anything that contradicts your lies is no good for you . BTW, Iā€™m still waiting for you to prove me wrong with your own link. Nothing yet I see.

I'm not the one who called it British Palestine after Britain left.

āœā†’ MJB12741, et al,

(QUESTION)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

I can't trust this.

The British left on the 15th of May. But the Arab armies who entered British Palestine on the 15th of May did so BEFORE the British left. Why do you think there were British casualties in the war ??

āœā†’ MJB12741, et al,

(QUESTION)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

I can't trust this.

They called it the State of Israel.

Israeli occupation forces yesterday demolished a home and an electricity network in the West Bank's southern city of Hebron.

WAFA reported that Israeli bulldozers raided Beit Awwa town, near the city of Hebron, and demolished a 180 square metre house sheltering a Palestinian family including five children with social needs. The bulldozers also destroyed an electricity grid that was supplying ten homes in the area.

Israeli occupation forces yesterday demolished a home and an electricity network in the West Bank's southern city of Hebron.

WAFA reported that Israeli bulldozers raided Beit Awwa town, near the city of Hebron, and demolished a 180 square metre house sheltering a Palestinian family including five children with social needs. The bulldozers also destroyed an electricity grid that was supplying ten homes in the area.
So, what was the real story?

They build without permits , KNOWING that they will be demolished so that when they are , they can cry ā€˜look what Israel is doing !ā€™
Soooo pathetic !

They build without permits , KNOWING that they will be demolished so that when they are , they can cry ā€˜look what Israel is doing !ā€™
Soooo pathetic !
Iā€™ve noticed these events no longer draw the Pallywood stars of yesterday; Jenna gee-had and ā€œShirley Temperā€. It seems once they hit puberty, they were of lesser value for the staged screeching, flailing ā€œprotestsā€.

It just doesnā€™t pay to be a 12 or 13 year old + female in the Ummah.

Last edited:
40,000 Palestinian Workers Crossed Illegally into Israel Despite Lockdown

WOW, that wall really works.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back