Trump finally working on a great nickname for Desantis (via TMZ)

Which one's best? (Trump is considering all 3)

• Ron Dishonest

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Ron Destablishnent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tiny D

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
As we all know, Donald Trump has been trying to come up with some catchy nicknames for his potential primary opponent in 2024: Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. So far he has failed miserably with lame attempts like Ron Desanctimonious and Meatball.

But now he has reportedly found a new one that he thinks will stick: Tiny D. Yes folks!
That's what he calls him behind his back! And no! It's not a compliment! Now that's more like it! This nickname is funny because it implies that DeSantis has a small penis (or ego) which is a common insult among men (especially insecure ones).

Of course this nickname is also childish and immature which shows how low Trump will stoop to attack his rivals. It also reveals his own insecurity about his size (Stormy Daniels who had sex with him said he has a tiny one) which he has often bragged about in public. So what do you think? Is Tiny D a good nickname for DeSantis? Or is it too mean-spirited? Or maybe too accurate? Let me know in the comments below!

As we all know, Donald Trump has been trying to come up with some catchy nicknames for his potential primary opponent in 2024: Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. So far he has failed miserably with lame attempts like Ron Desanctimonious and Meatball.

But now he has reportedly found a new one that he thinks will stick: Tiny D. Yes folks!
That's what he calls him behind his back! And no! It's not a compliment! Now that's more like it! This nickname is funny because it implies that DeSantis has a small penis (or ego) which is a common insult among men (especially insecure ones).

Of course this nickname is also childish and immature which shows how low Trump will stoop to attack his rivals. It also reveals his own insecurity about his size (Stormy Daniels who had sex with him said he has a tiny one) which he has often bragged about in public. So what do you think? Is Tiny D a good nickname for DeSantis? Or is it too mean-spirited? Or maybe too accurate? Let me know in the comments below!

If you think his nicknames for other Republicans are funny, you should hear what he calls you folks.

If you think his nicknames for other Republicans are funny, you should hear what he calls you folks.
Are you voting for Martin
Mushroom duck
Hey. It's the guy who gets PTSD every time Republicans fight, and tries to steer the topic to "Democrats" as a defense mechanism.
Vote in my poll before you swallow your anxiety pills, snowflake.

Are you voting for Martin
Mushroom duck

Hey. It's the guy who gets PTSD every time Republicans fight, and tries to steer the topic to "Democrats" as a defense mechanism.
Vote in my poll before you swallow your anxiety pills, snowflake.

As usual, I don't have a fucking clue what you're trying to say. What country are you from?

Can you take your crayons and draw a little picture for me or something?

5q0qd2.jpg

Thought he already came up with DeSanctimonious? I thought that was better than my nickname of Stillson (after Martin Sheen's character in "The Dead Zone"). :)

Didn't Trump move to Florida year round because he loved what Ronny Boy was doing as Guv?

Didn't Ronny Boy plant his lips on Trump big ass for an endorsement & during the 2020 campain for POTUS?

They're both a couple of pathetic jerkoffs & the best the Repuke party has to offer.

Didn't Trump move to Florida year round because he loved what Ronny Boy was doing as Guv?

Didn't Ronny Boy plant his lips on Trump big ass for an endorsement & during the 2020 campain for POTUS?

They're both a couple of pathetic jerkoffs & the best the Repuke party has to offer.
Well, I probably would not have worded it that way, but I have to agree with your conclusion.

Last edited:

If Trump were smart, he would drop this schtick as everyone is expecting it and it's effectiveness is limited at best and actually stay on message, and run on something. Everyone thinks he won last time because he was so "clever" with the nicknames and the insults. He won because he was (for him) relatively disciplined about his message and he ran on things people wanted to vote for. If all he does is go around and insult people he will get slaughtered in the general, he might not even win the primary. I think his chances of winning the Presidency are very small regardless of what he does but his chances are lower if this is all he's got.

U mad bro? :itsok:

Forum List

Back