So George Soros goes on national television, tells everyone he worked for Adolf Hitler and the Nazis and calls it "the best time of my life" and you claim it's not true because...WikiPedia? :lmao:
Not true. Get a lobotomy willya

Fake news! It's all a hoax! The deep state intelligence agencies are lying! Trump* said Russia doesn't meddle in our elections!

He was wrong. Russia actively worked for Hillary Clinton. Even Red Jen Psaki works for Putin.

"Make the USSR Great Again!" - Red Jen

1653525551204.png

In the real world Russia meddles in our elections and we meddle in theirs.
Yup. The difference is, Russia makes up shit about gossip and the US reveals assassinations and attempts on lives by Putin his political opponents.

Not true. Get a lobotomy willya
He went on national television and admitted he worked for Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. He also called it "the best time of my life".

No matter how many links you post to left-wing propaganda, it will never change the fact that we all saw it with our own eyes.

Yup. The difference is, Russia makes up shit about gossip and the US reveals assassinations and attempts on lives by Putin his political opponents.
Or Hillary tries to interfere with Putin’s re-election.

He went on national television and admitted he worked for Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. He also called it "the best time of my life".

No matter how many links you post to left-wing propaganda, it will never change the fact that we all saw it with our own eyes.
Fact checks show this to be not true

Next

Forum List

Back