All Primates share ABO Blood Types from a previous ancestor

I have not been able to find information on whether pigs are Rh negative. But pigs have a lot in common with humans. For example, the same insulin, the same circulatory system. Therefore, it can be assumed that the negative Rh factor could have been obtained precisely from a pig by horizontal transfer (and horizontal transfer is not denied by modern genetics)
This could happen, for example, due to pig-eating.

And how is it consistent with evolution that a person biochemically and anatomically has even more from a pig than from primates? How did it happen?
FALSE.
LINK?
LOL you 12 IQ fraud.
How long do you think you can one-line BS your way through?
This one, completely Ignorant to the well known DNA facts.

`

Last edited:
Another clue is Primates have a SIMILAR blood antigen, no doubt inherited from a mutual ancestor was all primates have.
That's WHY it was IRONICALLY Named after Rhesus monkeys.
The last century scientists who discovered thought it so similar to what he saw in humans.
`

And that's why you have no reply from the Kweationists like moderator @flacaltenn and stunned mental defective @james bond.

Do you find this silver-tongued approach brings a lot of folks over to your side?

This is hurribly jumping to conclusions for atheist science and the common ancestor. The creationists state that these ABO blood types were from the ancestor of Noah's family after the global flood. What person in their right mind is going to take blood from a monkey? The atheists lol?

If one of the atheists like harmonica would consent to take an ape, pig, or animal of his choice blood transfusion, then that would be interesting. It doesn't prove they're ancestors, but I would admit that it would be evidence for the atheists side and common ancestor. Of course, if harmonica's body has a strong negative reaction, then all bets are off :p.
Let us know when you have any real (extra-biblical) evidence of the fanciful/funny 'Noah' myth.

`

Let us know when you have any real (extra-biblical) evidence of the fanciful/funny 'Noah' myth.

`
I have plenty. The most recent was the global flood formed all the mountains on Earth with the "Fountains of the Deep," i.e. seafloor spread and plate tectonics, as described in the Bible. We found that all of the mountains on Earth are of the same age.

Not only that, all of the mountains are comprised of seafloor marine organisms and marine organisms are found at the peaks. Mt. Everest has clam fossils at its peak.

What does evolutionists have for explaining the mountains? They have uniformitarianism, but If they happened naturally such as with the uniformitarian hypothesis, then there would be mountains of different ages.

With the above finding, I hope you are intelligent enough to realize that mountains formed rapidly and did not take millions of years to form, but I am doubtful as you are SAF-POS and beg for any sliver of evidence for evolution.

Last edited:
God created all the animals, sea creatures, and birds before humans were formed by him....

God didn't say he just wiggled his nose and wala! Man was created..... He said he FORMED man from the dust of the earth, until he was good....then he breathed life into man to give him life....spiritual life I suppose as well?

Basically, the Bible short stories, don't rule out evolution, what so ever....imo. There was an evolution of when each type of creature was formed, and MAN being formed was the final act.

Other than the term or word, DAY..... Our day of 24 hours only, obviously had a different meaning to God....

:D
God created a Golem named Adam and his wife named Lilith, and I ask which God did this?

Did we evolve from Primates on this planet or were put here because this was the closest place that was like Eden?

My point?

I do not believe Humanity came from this planet but were put here because of our nature of destroying things…

The mark of Cain!!!

`
The Bible isn't all science as it talks about the worst sins and moral values. Can you get that from evolution that you prize too much? Is it due to pride?

"1. Pride. Definition: the quality or state of being proud: such as inordinate self-esteem, conceit

Counterpart: Humility, meekness, love God, love others, appropriate self-worth"

God created a Golem named Adam and his wife named Lilith, and I ask which God did this?

Did we evolve from Primates on this planet or were put here because this was the closest place that was like Eden?

My point?

I do not believe Humanity came from this planet but were put here because of our nature of destroying things…

The mark of Cain!!!
I know of no God, but one!!!???

I don't know the answer to your question!

You end with an interesting opinion, that's worth consideration, but what about God stating he formed us, formed Adam,(man)?

I know of no God, but one!!!???

I don't know the answer to your question!

You end with an interesting opinion, that's worth consideration, but what about God stating he formed us, formed Adam,(man)?
The story of God and Adam creation is older than most religions and Adam is a Golem if the story is accurate and we must remember this.

Did a God like being create a Golem in his image?

I can not say but let say it is true then the question for me is how many more Worlds out there have those like us?

Now truthfully I truly believe we are not from this planet and the creation of Adam is like a mother and father making a kid and the story was changed to remove the mother from the story line.

I believe God was human or human like and we are his offsprings…

The Bible isn't all science as it talks about the worst sins and moral values. Can you get that from evolution that you prize too much? Is it due to pride?

"1. Pride. Definition: the quality or state of being proud: such as inordinate self-esteem, conceit

Counterpart: Humility, meekness, love God, love others, appropriate self-worth"

Non-responsive.

How is this "Extra-biblical evidence of Noah's Flood"?

`

God created all the animals, sea creatures, and birds before humans were formed by him....

God didn't say he just wiggled his nose and wala! Man was created..... He said he FORMED man from the dust of the earth, until he was good....then he breathed life into man to give him life....spiritual life I suppose as well?

Basically, the Bible short stories, don't rule out evolution, what so ever....imo. There was an evolution of when each type of creature was formed, and MAN being formed was the final act.

Other than the term or word, DAY..... Our day of 24 hours only, obviously had a different meaning to God....

:D
Ah, the Clockwork God.

My favorite God.

Did everything, but does nothing.

Good stuff.

Non-responsive.

How is this "Extra-biblical evidence of Noah's Flood"?

`
The global flood tells us about our current physical Earth as well as our previous human moral Earth. It tells us that Earth isn't billions of years old. It wasn't that long ago that the strong and powerful were ready to kill the weak and normal humans.

No point debating old vs. new as we done so and will do so again. Since you bring up Noah's Flood in S & T, I was wondering when you would evolve into human morals? Wouldn't that be our highest peak for evolution? I doubt you even recognized it as our Mt. Everest. I doubt you even realized anything about human morals. Through evolution, we will be led into the lie of evolution and eventual danger of immoral humans. Ready to prey on the weak once more.

The global flood tells us about our current physical Earth as well as our previous human moral Earth. It tells us that Earth isn't billions of years old. It wasn't that long ago that the strong and powerful were ready to kill the weak and normal humans.

No point debating old vs. new as we done so and will do so again. Since you bring up Noah's Flood in S & T, I was wondering when you would evolve into human morals? Wouldn't that be our highest peak for evolution? I doubt you even recognized it as our Mt. Everest. I doubt you even realized anything about human morals. Through evolution, we will be led into the lie of evolution and eventual danger of immoral humans. Ready to prey on the weak once more.
So still no Extra-biblical/Babblical facts.
`

So still no Extra-biblical/Babblical facts.
`
So today, what's the most valuable asset? It's human intelligence, but people still put it as oil. What's the richest countries with that asset? Anyway, I predict we'll go to war over that. EVs are supposed to take over the world, but I doubt we do that. Do you drive an EV now?

I have not been able to find information on whether pigs are Rh negative. But pigs have a lot in common with humans. For example, the same insulin, the same circulatory system. Therefore, it can be assumed that the negative Rh factor could have been obtained precisely from a pig by horizontal transfer (and horizontal transfer is not denied by modern genetics)
This could happen, for example, due to pig-eating.
Haha

No it couldn't.

Forum List

Back