All Primates share ABO Blood Types from a previous ancestor

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
And in fact....
(excerpting/paraphrasing a study in PNAS/Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences)

"...In comparing and highlighting the differences between primates with different blood types, using the genetic evidence, the researchers also found that for one small region of the genome, people with type A blood are More Similar to a Gibbon with type A blood than they are to People with type B blood."
`​

Last edited:
....and the skeletons are very similar ..etc etc .....some people are AFRAID of evolution/etc
And that's why you have no reply from the Kweationists like moderator flacaltenn and stunned mental defective james bond.

The latter hates to post in these/My threads whose very titles put him back in apedom, and the former avoids Science posting except for AGW Denial/minimalization in the environment section.

More EVIDENCE Humans just one of the branches of a divergent continuum/Evolution.
That being we descended from a common ancestor.

`

Last edited:
God created all the animals, sea creatures, and birds before humans were formed by him....

God didn't say he just wiggled his nose and wala! Man was created..... He said he FORMED man from the dust of the earth, until he was good....then he breathed life into man to give him life....spiritual life I suppose as well?

Basically, the Bible short stories, don't rule out evolution, what so ever....imo. There was an evolution of when each type of creature was formed, and MAN being formed was the final act.

Other than the term or word, DAY..... Our day of 24 hours only, obviously had a different meaning to God....

:D

God created all the animals, sea creatures, and birds before humans were formed by him....

God didn't say he just wiggled his nose and wala! Man was created..... He said he FORMED man from the dust of the earth, until he was good....then he breathed life into man to give him life....spiritual life I suppose as well?

Basically, the Bible short stories, don't rule out evolution, what so ever....imo. There was an evolution of when each type of creature was formed, and MAN being formed was the final act.

Other than the term or word, DAY..... Our day of 24 hours only, obviously had a different meaning to God....
God and godists and Genesis DO preclude man and apes being related and having a common ancestor (contradicting the OP) they are not the same 'Kinds.'

Genesis God created/Did "wiggled his nose" Separately and created mankind "in his image" to rule over other animals, not derive from them or them from each other.

Creationists don't believe in species they believe in Kinds/close look-alikes, (just ask James Bond) and of course Not ALL life having a common one celled ancestor/evolution.

`

Last edited:
And that's why you have no reply from the Kweationists like moderator flacaltenn and stunned mental defective james bond.

The latter hates to post in these/My threads whose very titles put him back in apedom, and the former avoids Science posting except for AGW Denial/minimalization in the environment section.

More EVIDENCE Humans just one of the branches of a divergent continuum/Evolution.
That being we descended from a common ancestor.

`
..also babies can't make human sounds--just like monkeys can't /etc--because a baby's larynx moves after so long....it's in an ''upper'' position at birth .......that's why they can breathe and eat at the same time .....so this is an example of the difference with DNA/etc of monkeys/etc and humans being very tiny, as we know

And in fact....
(excerpting/paraphrasing a study in PNAS/Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences)

"...In comparing and highlighting the differences between primates with different blood types, using the genetic evidence, the researchers also found that for one small region of the genome, people with type A blood are More Similar to a Gibbon with type A blood than they are to People with type B blood."
`​
This is hurribly jumping to conclusions for atheist science and the common ancestor. The creationists state that these ABO blood types were from the ancestor of Noah's family after the global flood. What person in their right mind is going to take blood from a monkey? The atheists lol?

If one of the atheists like harmonica would consent to take an ape, pig, or animal of his choice blood transfusion, then that would be interesting. It doesn't prove they're ancestors, but I would admit that it would be evidence for the atheists side and common ancestor. Of course, if harmonica's body has a strong negative reaction, then all bets are off :p.

Last edited:
This is hurribly jumping to conclusions for atheist science and the common ancestor. The creationists state that these ABO blood types were from the ancestor of Noah's family after the global flood. What person in their right mind is going to take blood from a monkey? The atheists lol?

If one of the atheists like harmonica would consent to take an ape, pig, or animal of his choice blood transfusion, then that would be interesting. It doesn't prove they're ancestors, but I would admit that it would be evidence for the atheists side and common ancestor. Of course, if harmonica's body has a strong negative reaction, then all bets are off :p.
WTF?
These other animals obviously pre-date the 'Flood.'
The 'fffffffflood' you can't show happened either, you empty brainwashed Circle Jerk.

You post fables, then make them even more far fetched.
You need to be debriefed over a period of years with the help of medication.

`

WTF?
These other animals obviously pre-date the 'Flood.'
The 'fffffffflood' you can't show happened either, you empty brainwashed Circle Jerk.

You post fables, then make them even more far fetched.
You need to be debriefed over a period of years with the help of medication.

`
More low IQ banter :abgg2q.jpg:. The animals who predated the flood all died, genius.

I proved the global flood and others showed how Noah's animals got to the distant continents over time.

More low IQ banter :abgg2q.jpg:. The animals who predated the flood all died, genius.

I proved the global flood and others showed how Noah's animals got to the distant continents over time.
I can/did show the OP, you have never shown the Flood or Noah's Ark you clown.

Your posts all belong in the Religion section
You post no science just say "GodDidIt.'

`

I can/did show the OP, you have never shown the Flood or Noah's Ark you clown.

Your posts all belong in the Religion section
You post no science just say "GodDidIt.'

`
We're the only planet with 3/4 of it with surface water. There's also the "fountains of the deep" ring that goes around the world. There are fossils found over sea level all around the world. There's more, but the truth just makes you more angry and start trolling again.

We're the only planet with 3/4 of it with surface water. There's also the "fountains of the deep" ring that goes around the world. There are fossils found over sea level all around the world. There's more, but the truth just makes you more angry and start trolling again.
There are Fossils much higher than My Ararat too because there was no worldwide Flood.
(and the Ignorants who wrote the Bible didn't know about Dinosaurs or the wide geography of the planet.)
The Himalayas rose over the last 50 million years and are 30,000 feet tall.
With Fossils.

`

Last edited:

Any self-respecting Zoologist, Veterinary doctor, Pharmaceutical researcher, would take blood from monkeys and many other animals and does so all day, every day
CreationcYsts have to defy reality about the simplest things.

`

I heard that primates don't have a negative blood type.

In general, biochemically, man (or part of humanity?) is closer to pigs than to primates.

It is possible that the forest savages mixed with animals. Or it is the result of meat eating

From whom could a human inherit a negative Rh factor?
We are talking about evolution, not identical BUT.. this is (ironically) "from whom."

"...There is also the Rh blood group system—named after the Rhesus monkeys whose blood revealed a similar blood antigen to human beings. There are nearly 50 different Rh antigens, but this second blood group system is slightly simpler than the ABO system, yet still adds an extra level of accuracy and sensitivity when donating or transfusing blood between humans."..."

:^)

Last edited:
We are talking about evolution, not identical BUT.. this is (ironically) "from whom."

"...There is also the Rh blood group system—named after the Rhesus monkeys whose blood revealed a similar blood antigen to human beings. There are nearly 50 different Rh antigens, but this second blood group system is slightly simpler than the ABO system, yet still adds an extra level of accuracy and sensitivity when donating or transfusing blood between humans."..."

:^)
I don't see the answer to the question. Where did Rh negative come from if primates don't have it?

I don't see the answer to the question. Where did Rh negative come from if primates don't have it?
Primates have a SIMILAR blood antigen one, no doubt inherited from a mutual ancestor was all primates have.
That's WHY it was IRONICALLY Named after Rhesus monkeys.
(PORKING YOUR SUPID/STUBBORN ASS BUT GOOD!)
The scientists who discovered thought it so similar.

You're just being an ***hole now
You were answered and it is quite consistent with Evolution.
you little beaten twerp.
`

Primates have a SIMILAR blood antigen one, no doubt inherited from a mutual ancestor was all primates have.
That's WHY it was IRONICALLY Named after Rhesus monkeys.
(PORKING YOUR SUPID/STUBBORN ASS BUT GOOD!)
The scientists who discovered thought it so similar.

You're just being an ***hole now
You were answered and it is quite consistent with Evolution.
you little beaten twerp.
`
Fucking degenerate, if you don't know the answer to a question, just shut up.
I asked you: where does a human get a Rh negative factor? Do you know this or not?

Forum List

Back