All normal communication between US and Russia cut off

Closer to WWIII. Wonderful. Sadly, most Americans will celebrate this. They're sheep. They know not what they do.

Yes indeed. I shall take notice when I see PK1 and some of the other Liberal Clinton sheep put on their military uniform and actually defend what they preach. The size of war they are advocating for will require the reinstating of the Draft.

Closer to WWIII. Wonderful. Sadly, most Americans will celebrate this. They're sheep. They know not what they do.

What? You think most Americans would celebrate WW III? How do you arrive at that?

We aren't going to "celebrate" it but we WILL have to endure it.

Just be ready to contribute your own blood and body for a change.

I already served child, your President is pushing for this War....why don't you ask him why?

What? You think most Americans would celebrate WW III? How do you arrive at that?

I already served child, your President is pushing for this War....why don't you ask him why?

Good. Then you have the experience needed. Will your old uniform still fit you? Mine will. I actually weigh less than I did back then.

hillary is the one that will push us into the next world war. Maybe that horse faced chelasea should be one of the first to have her boots hit the ground.

Good. Then you have the experience needed. Will your old uniform still fit you? Mine will. I actually weigh less than I did back then.

Deflection child, why don't you ask your President why he wants this War?

This ain't my President, Brat. I never voted for him once. I have already voted for Trump in this election. Apparently you have too much gut hanging out all over now and your old uniform won't fit you. Suck it up.

This ain't my President, Brat. I never voted for him once. I have already voted for Trump in this election.

....and yet you support Obama's desire for this war, interesting.

This ain't my President, Brat. I never voted for him once. I have already voted for Trump in this election.

Apparently you are suffering from dementia. You cannot comprehend what you read. Go find your nurse and take some meds. Not to worry though. When you follow Hillary into combat, we'll give you a rifle and point you in the direction of the enemy line. After that, you're on your own.

Apparently you are suffering from dementia. You cannot comprehend what you read. Go find your nurse and take some meds. Not to worry though. When you follow Hillary into combat, we'll give you a rifle and point you in the direction of the enemy line. After that, you're on your own.
You might want to rethink arming people and then having them FOLLOW hillary into combat.
I would really hate to see an accident happen.
LOL

You might want to rethink arming people and then having them FOLLOW hillary into combat.
LOL

There are some that are expendible. Casualities of war you know. Of little military value.

Yes, i do think that. They're that dumb and brainwashed. They've been conditioned to worship Permanent War. It is what it is.

You sound seriously dumb and brainwashed.

No, Americans are not looking for World War III and neither are Russians, get your head out of your ass.

Last edited:

This is called projection" son, you walked right into this ;)
Show me where I support what's happening...oh darn... you can't. Learn to read kid.

LOL

There are some that are expendible. Casualities of war you know. Of little military value.
This is true.
Its ok, its not like I would lose any sleep over such a thing.

Yes, i do think that. They're that dumb and brainwashed. They've been conditioned to worship Permanent War. It is what it is.

You sound seriously dumb and brainwashed.

No, Americans are not looking for World War III you idiot.

Two things on.....

1) Learn how to use the quote feature
2) Attribute the statement the correct person.

Actually, Russia was invited in by the leader of the soverign nation of Syria. The United States was not invited in.

You gotta be fucking joking. Assad runs a repressive totalitarian regime and has no more legitimacy than his opposition, who BEGGED for American intervention.

As did the Iranian dissidents early on in Hussein's first term, he didn't lift a finger and they were crushed. So try again, that excuse won't fly.

WTF are you talking about? Iranian dissidents...of Hussein?

Putin is being an increasingly volatile megalomaniac and you people are blaming the USA? Fuck that Russian piece of shit trying to scare us into doing something stupid. Never thought I would see you people wanting to embark on a program of appeasement with Russia.

Still running in circles like your hair is on fire screaming we're gunna die, we're gunna die, are you?

Actually, Russia was invited in by the leader of the soverign nation of Syria. The United States was not invited in.

You gotta be fucking joking. Assad runs a repressive totalitarian regime and has no more legitimacy than his opposition, who BEGGED for American intervention.

As did the Iranian dissidents early on in Hussein's first term, he didn't lift a finger and they were crushed. So try again, that excuse won't fly.

WTF are you talking about? Iranian dissidents...of Hussein?

Geeeeezus you Lefty's are ill-educated.

Why didn't Hussein Obama HELP the Iranian dissidents?
Apparently you think he is justified being in Syria because of Assad's "Oppressive Dictatorial" Gov.

Putin is being an increasingly volatile megalomaniac and you people are blaming the USA? Fuck that Russian piece of shit trying to scare us into doing something stupid. Never thought I would see you people wanting to embark on a program of appeasement with Russia.

Screw our piece of shit for supporting terrorists.
Seriously? Can you explain why you support an absolute Russian dictator over your own president. Make me understand this because in a less free country, like Russia, you can easily be thrown in jail for that shit.

As for me, I support the truth over lies. Interestingly Russia is releasing the lies of the Democrat party who want to rule this country for four more years.

Democrats lying just doesn't bother you, does it? Pretty well shows you knew all along they were lying that you didn't even bat an eye when that was proven to you

Geeeeezus you Lefty's are ill-educated.

Why didn't Hussein Obama HELP the Iranian dissidents?
Apparently you think he is justified being in Syria because of Assad's "Oppressive Dictatorial" Gov.

You fucking idiot, Hussein was an Iraqi dictator, so no one can possibly understand wtf you said when you referred to Obama as Hussein.

Syria is not Iran. They are two different countries with completely different situations and completely different oppositions. In question was not why America backed or didn't back particular uprising but our RIGHT to do so.

So take your two-cents and throw them elsewhere, but maybe read the discussion before doing so next time.

Forum List

Back