All normal communication between US and Russia cut off

Actually, Russia was invited in by the leader of the soverign nation of Syria. The United States was not invited in.

You gotta be fucking joking. Assad runs a repressive totalitarian regime and has no more legitimacy than his opposition, who BEGGED for American intervention.

He is the leader of Syria. Neither Obama nor Hillary are the leader of Syria. I will fully expect to see youu in a military uniform when Hillary drags this nation into WWIII.

Some news are fake!
Don't believe everything you read on the web or TV
I hope this is one of those fake news... :(
It's not fake but it is a calculated escalation of tensions meant to frighten us into doing something stupid. The only question is how far Putin will carry this charade meant only to frighten us into a new cold war that can only serve to further consolidate Putin as absolute dictator of his country.

You are not a bright person kid.
Nato has troops on the Russian Border.
WE have moved missile shields into Eastern Europe.
Kerry threatens them almost daily.

Obama is a war monger plain and simple....he is however simply doing he MIC's bidding.

Americans destabilized the region is the point. Assad would have contained the threat from ISIS had there not been outside help to ISIS. Syria's crisis was manufactured and Americans bear immense responsibility for it.

Highly speculative. There is no way to know how the civil war there would have developed without US/Russian involvement and Assad could have been toppled already.
It is not a civil war, nor was it ever, it is a US allied war on Syria and always has been. Russia is in no way implicated in the early development of the war.

It is not a stretch to believe the trained army of the sovereign State of Syria could have put down a local insurgency. A reasonable person ought to think it a given.

That is an ignorant comment. Please read up on the history of what happened in Syria:

Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia

Americans destabilized the region is the point. Assad would have contained the threat from ISIS had there not been outside help to ISIS. Syria's crisis was manufactured and Americans bear immense responsibility for it.
I thought the Syrian people who wanted freedom started the war along with the authoritarian Assad who did not want them to have much freedom.
That's only the way it looks on the surface to the casual observer.
That's the way it looks to the informed observer ...
"The Syrian war grew out of the unrest of the 2011 Arab Spring and escalated to armed conflict after President Bashar al-Assad's government violently repressed protests calling for his removal."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War
I'm not sure that Wikipedia is the definitive source but it is serviceable I suppose. The USG was actively seeking regime change in Syria as far back as '06. The Arab uprisings themselves, which were no coincidence, were used by the USG as a springboard to achieving their aims. Al Qaeda in Iraq was actively fighting the Syrian government from the outset of the protests.

The Assad government opposed the U.S.'s2003 invasion of Iraq. The Bush administration undertook to destabilize the regime by increasing sectarian tensions, showcasing and publicising Syrian repression of radical Kurdish and Sunni groups and financing political dissidents.[152] Assad also opposed the Qatar-Turkey pipeline in 2009. A classified 2013 report by a joint U.S. army and intelligence group concluded that the overthrow of Assad would have drastic consequences; the opposition supported by the Obama administration was dominated byjihadist elements. According to Michael T. Flynn, the then-director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, the report was ignored by the U.S. administration.[152]

Read the part where Americans started materially aiding the opposition only after Russia started bombing them. Assad was on the ropes before Russia jumped in for the rescue.

WTF are you talking about, the USG was training opposition forces three years before Russia appeared on the scene.

The main Syrian opposition body – the Syrian coalition – receives political, logistic and military support from the United States, Britain and France.[804][805][806] Some Syrian rebels get training from the CIA at bases in Qatar,Jordan and Saudi Arabia.[807][808][809][810] CIA operatives and U.S. special operations troopshave trained and armed nearly 10,000 rebel fighters at a cost of $1 billion a year since 2012.[811][812]

Are you a dunce?
"Strongly indicates" is a much higher probability than "could be" or "it is possible"!
It's like the difference between a 95% chance and 1% chance.
If there was a 95% chance a hurricane would hit your house, would you sit in your rocking chair and dream "it could hit my house"?
:)
Get real.
Show me anything that actually states that "strongly" equals 95%. You must see yourself as one of those highly educated Liberal idiots. Have you ever used a dictionary at all?
What kind of idiot equates "strongly indicates" with "it is possible"?
Twisting facts toward your preferred beliefs? LOL!
It should be easy enough even for an idiot like you to put up here for all to see where "strongly" equates to 95% as you claim.
Did you read the material by the cybersecurity experts?
Obviously not, or you would not equate "strongly indicates" with "it is possible"!
Talk about "idiot". LOLROTF.
I take it you just outright LIED about your 95% figure. You simply pulled the figure out of your ass.
I take it you did not read the forensic FACTS from the cybersecurity experts and LIED about your "it is possible" response. I showed you how YOU pull shit out of your ass, and gave you an example of 95% vs 1%, which seems beyond your intellect.

Show me anything that actually states that "strongly" equals 95%. You must see yourself as one of those highly educated Liberal idiots. Have you ever used a dictionary at all?
It should be easy enough even for an idiot like you to put up here for all to see where "strongly" equates to 95% as you claim.
Obviously not, or you would not equate "strongly indicates" with "it is possible"!
I take it you just outright LIED about your 95% figure. You simply pulled the figure out of your ass.
I take it you did not read the forensic FACTS from the cybersecurity experts and LIED about your "it is possible" response. I showed you how YOU pull shit out of your ass, and gave you an example of 95% vs 1%, which seems beyond your intellect.

No, I do not waste my time reading what you post links to. You are an idiot.

It takes an idiot to ignore FACTS.

This is not a good development when the 2 most powerful armies are not on speaking terms. Are we beginning to feel the chill of another Cold War? Or worse, will Russia and China become allies of aggression? Lines seem to being drawn.

Could be. Might be. Is possible. Supposedly. The chances are good.

This is not a good development when the 2 most powerful armies are not on speaking terms. Are we beginning to feel the chill of another Cold War? Or worse, will Russia and China become allies of aggression? Lines seem to being drawn.

Russia and China are already cooperating against us. They are doing so because Obama is goading them.
We have put missile shields in Vietnam, South Korea and Eastern Europe

Could be. Might be. Is possible. Supposedly. The chances are good.
I rest my case. As mentioned, it takes an idiot to ignore FACTS, then argue about the issue with non-facts.

Russia and China are already cooperating against us. They are doing so because Obama is goading them.
Vietnam?

Closer to WWIII. Wonderful. Sadly, most Americans will celebrate this. They're sheep. They know not what they do.

Actually, Russia was invited in by the leader of the soverign nation of Syria. The United States was not invited in.

You gotta be fucking joking. Assad runs a repressive totalitarian regime and has no more legitimacy than his opposition, who BEGGED for American intervention.

As did the Iranian dissidents early on in Hussein's first term, he didn't lift a finger and they were crushed. So try again, that excuse won't fly.

Vietnam?

There is a reason he lifted the ban on them buying our weapons. Currently they get most of their armaments from Russia.

Forum List

Back