All Lives Matter

Why is it such an offensive thing to say that? It's not saying everybody else except black people's lives matter, it's saying that all lives matter including the blacks.
All I know is that those who hate All lives matter, their lives don't really matter. This BLM is going to get hurt.

To me, their life matters dead in the street. They want you dead Potter, Cripes they'll eat you...lol

I know, it's me saying it.

Folk that criticise people saying all lives matter put the value of a black life as more important. Which is racist.

So I'm a bit confused by how you worded that if you're for saying all lives matter or against it. :/

The negro man gets offended if you bring up the baby mamas he had who gotsa abortion

I know, it's me saying it.

Folk that criticise people saying all lives matter put the value of a black life as more important. Which is racist.
You have it backwards

BLM is protesting that black lives do not matter in our society

The people who say that phrase are the problem. It's the ones who feel like every civil rights fight by black people needs to be resisted..

"All lives matter"

EWD9Ga-XgAAmBhm.jpg

The people who say that phrase are the problem. It's the ones who feel like every civil rights fight by black people needs to be resisted..

I don't think I understand what you're saying. :/

Why is it such an offensive thing to say that? It's not saying everybody else except black people's lives matter, it's saying that all lives matter including the blacks.
Its a sophisticated Marxist psy-weapon intended to shut down any and all superior responses to a known piece of impossible to justify imbecility! The imbecility is a deliberate mechanism of psychological conditioning derived directly from the concept of "Pavlov's dog's," which works very well on children, youth, and vulnerable adult minds, in other words its a "critical reasoning" kill device! This is precisely why all educators employing the weapon should be eliminated out of hand as willing agents communism intent on using children to commit murder & mayhem via extreme psychological conditioning, which they are, and continue to do. How successful has this effort been you ask, well the current Chief of the joint Chiefs is nakedly espousing this ideology and used it to specifically launch a racist attack on the 75 million Americans who oppose Marxism by any and all means, and whom voted for the actual winner of the 2020 election!

I don't think I understand what you're saying. :/
There's always been people who stood against every civil rights fight black people ever had to fight and still do. When one of them says "All lives matter" it is to purposely diminish the importance of their complaints rather than to say all lives matter. All lives never matter to fascists.

There's always been people who stood against every civil rights fight black people ever had to fight and still do. When one of them says "All lives matter" it is to purposely diminish the importance of their complaints rather than to say all lives matter. All lives never matter to fascists.

BLM is protesting that black lives do not matter in our society
Isn't it strange that BLM will riot when a black man is killed by the police whether it is justified or not, but have nothing to say about the dozens of black people killed every week in Chicago by other black people. So to BLM, a few black lives matter depending on the circumstances, but most don't. And those circumstances are whether or not BLM can make any money off of it.

Forum List

Back