All kidding aside, Biden did not look or sound good AT ALL today.

How can democrats manage things so Joe wins the election but then immediately drops dead?

What a delicate balance they must strike.
The real question is what do they do if he collapses with exhaustion between now and election day?
I would guess Kamala Honey Pot Harris would become defacto presidential nominee and someone else
would be vice president. But that's a guess.

Either way it's a real shit show.

Well, I think we should hope nothing happens to him before election day...whoever replaces him might actually be able to beat Trump

Yet, I still have a sneakin suspicion he will fall by the wayside ....one way or the other.

He better stay far away from hillary...and if forced to be around her at some occasion....do not....do not....do not drink anything in her presence.

putin learned a few tricks from hillary.

How can democrats manage things so Joe wins the election but then immediately drops dead?

The real question is what do they do if he collapses with exhaustion between now and election day?
I would guess Kamala Honey Pot Harris would become defacto presidential nominee and someone else
would be vice president. But that's a guess.

Either way it's a real shit show.
Yep, a REAL shit show, no doubt about it.

I just saw him speaking today in Kenosha. He sounded hoarse, breathing heavily and did not look right. The poor guy just has no stamina there is something wrong with him and it's not just his mind.

I don't know anything about this and I never wish ill will against anyone who hasn't done harm to me personally. There is one fact he must be aware of though, Trump is going to go into overdrive from now until Election Day.

Trump is going to force Biden to try and keep up, he has no choice but to try. Hillary couldn't do it, I doubt Biden can either. Trump is used to this, he is always motivated by victory and he considers those who want him out of office as enemies of America.

It should be an interesting two months.

Well, then Kamel Toe Harris takes over, most likely.
Hmmm could Kamala pick Barack Obama to be Vice President or is that against the rules?
I'm NOT sure, but Big Mike is always available...................

Hmmm could Kamala pick Barack Obama to be Vice President or is that against the rules?

Against the rules....he already served 8 years..........she could pick AOC...

OR Big Mike.

8 years as PRESIDENT not VP! Is that against the rules? I don't know if it is!

8 years as PRESIDENT not VP! Is that against the rules? I don't know if it is!
Good point, Mike.

Forum List

Back