All in the family, Archie is coming home !

The old La Salle, or Nash, or Studebaker! :aargh:
Many people don't know the things I know.

I finally found the series in the USA and I bought it because here in Europe they are a bit of thieves the English who sold the series for almost £ 200 so in the USA I bought it at the price you pay for it , the series is rare in Europe nobody listens to All in the Family except me LOL

I can watch it for free every night. "In the Heat of the Night" is better, though.
There are 8,000 kilometers that separate us and all this is not free to buy the American serie but i prefer to listen to All in the family than its French serie in France it's really big nonsense here. i prefer all that is american, serie, film :)

I can watch it for free every night. "In the Heat of the Night" is better, though.

That episode where that weird dude was accused of molesting a child and Carol Oconnor stood up for him and said we don't have any proof, stop treating him that way......I thought that was well ahead of its time.

And it turned out that guy was innocent and all the "townsfolk" ate crow.

For those who don't remember, Archie was eventually turned into a mean SOB because too many people were sympathizing with his views.

All in the Family was based on a British TV series...Till Death Do Us Part.

There are 8,000 kilometers that separate us and all this is not free to buy the American serie but i prefer to listen to All in the family than its French serie in France it's really big nonsense here. i prefer all that is american, serie, film :)

It's not available online?

It's not available online?
Yes, but at first I wanted to buy it in Europe because of the zone 2 you are zone 1 but now that I have found a way that the zone 1 can work in zone 2 I was able to buy online All in the Family from the USA:)

One must always keep in mind that the series was written by an effete group of New York writers who had apparently never met a person who actually works for a living, and these characters were what they imagined real working-class people were like.

Entertaining at times, but not to be confused with insightful fiction. Total garbage.

One must always keep in mind that the series was written by an effete group of New York writers who had apparently never met a person who actually works for a living, and these characters were what they imagined real working-class people were like.

Entertaining at times, but not to be confused with insightful fiction. Total garbage.
Put your avatar in the right way then maybe you could come down and said something against Archie.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back