Does anyone watch Fox Soul?

Most of the shows are pretty liberal and some of them even shred Canadice Owens as an Uncle Tom. But it is a Fox Affiliate. So FOX is branching out to liberals, not a bad thing.

I mean I am all for FOX Soul going mainstream but why isn't FOX featuring conservatives like Candace Owens, Officer Tatum, Th Hodgetwins, Deirrck Gradenigo, Anthony Brian Logan, Kanye West, etc....

Why are all the Hosts of FOX Soul liberal? Someone needs to ask Lachlin Murdoch since he inherited FOX corp.

Fox Corp., which recently began public trading as the new parent of Fox News, Fox Entertainment and Fox Sports following the sale of 21st Century Fox’s film and television assets to Disney Corp, is headed by Lachlan Murdoch, the eldest son of Rupert Murdoch, who co-founded Fox News with Roger Ailes and remains a controlling shareholder in Fox. (Joe Wilson for The Washington Post)

I mean I am all for FOX Soul going mainstream but why isn't FOX featuring conservatives like Candace Owens, Officer Tatum, Th Hodgetwins, Deirrck Gradenigo, Anthony Brian Logan, Kanye West, etc....

Because their target audience is not whites. Those are all great examples of who whites like listening to, not blacks. It's amazing to me the blind spots inherent in white conservatives.

Because their target audience is not whites. Those are all great examples of who whites like listening to, not blacks. It's amazing to me the blind spots inherent in white conservatives.

But that is not true I know two black people who prefer to watch black conservatives. I mean it is supposed to be a conservative channel but is more following the views of msnbc.

But that is not true I know two black people who prefer to watch black conservatives. I mean it is supposed to be a conservative channel but is more following the views of msnbc.

I get that, but Fox is not interested in appealing to that limited audience: They are strictly motivated by getting the most eyeballs to advertisers that they can, and that very small minority of black viewers only interested in listening to black conservatives is not going to make Fox Soul much money.

I get that, but Fox is not interested in appealing to that limited audience: They are strictly motivated by getting the most eyeballs to advertisers that they can, and that very small minority of black viewers only interested in listening to black conservatives is not going to make Fox Soul much money.
So pandering is the answer.

Fox is interested in one thing: making money. They don't give a shit what you call it, they only care that you tune in.

Fox is interested in one thing: making money. They don't give a shit what you call it, they only care that you tune in.
Tell a vision should care about what they are narrating.

Forum List

Back