All in all, in terms of presidents, the GOP has been quite a failure

Remember when republicans would never stop talking about how awesome Reagan was? Good ole St. Reagan! Now he’s a liberal by today’s standards when it comes to policy. Just look at his views on guns and immigration.

Then there were the two Bush’s. One was one term and the other was dimwitted.

Now we have an idiot like Trump who makes Bush Jr. look like Lincoln. Not only did he fail in all his core campaign promises, but he was impeached and failed to get a second term like daddy Bush. What a pathetic reputation.

What do republicans even have to show for?

I liked Reagan and HW Bush. Both were pragmatic, had empathy for others and knew how to govern. Trump has none of these traits and is a grifter to boot.
Reagan started the road we have ended up in with his running the southern strategy and his insane BS that government was the problem.
Bad government is the problem.
And let’s not forget Reagan’s refusal to deal with AIDS.
The truth about Reagan -from everything I have learned about him- is that he would give you the shirt off his back and then sign a bill to take away grandma’s social security. He also allowed the radical religious right a seat at the table that our constitution simply doesn’t permit

ei
Remember when republicans would never stop talking about how awesome Reagan was? Good ole St. Reagan! Now he’s a liberal by today’s standards when it comes to policy. Just look at his views on guns and immigration.

Now we have an idiot like Trump who makes Bush Jr. look like Lincoln. Not only did he fail in all his core campaign promises, but he was impeached and failed to get a second term like daddy Bush. What a pathetic reputation.

Eisenhower

Its been a long time

Okay, I'm going to try to be even handed here.

Republicans are proud of Reagan, They distance themselves from Both Bushes, Nixon, Ford, Hoover and Harding as the failures they were. Trump will join the failures once the effects of the cult wear off. Ike should get more respect, because he was actually a great president, but he's out of sync with what the GOP has become today.

Democrats are proud of Obama, FDR and JFK. LBJ doesn't get a lot of loving because of Vietnam, Carter was kind of a failure, and Clinton is only really remembered for his sex scandals. (The arrogance of the Democrats to push his harpy wife in 2016 was their own damned fault.)

Okay, just to be contrarian here.

Reagan started the road we have ended up in with his running the southern strategy and his insane BS that government was the problem.
Bad government is the problem.

The Southern Strategy started with Nixon, not Reagan. Reagan won 45 states in 80 and 49 in 84. It was hardly a southern strategy. You might argue that he was engaged in "White Grievance Politics" that the GOP has continued to this very day, but that didn't start with him.

And let’s not forget Reagan’s refusal to deal with AIDS.

Why was that his job? What was he supposed to do, go down to the bathhouses and say, "Don't go having random sex with strangers?"

The truth about Reagan -from everything I have learned about him- is that he would give you the shirt off his back and then sign a bill to take away grandma’s social security.

Yet he worked with Tip O'Neill to not only reform Social Security, but give it another 40 years of solvency. That's actually what's missing from today's GOP, the pragmatism to sit down with the other side and hammer out policy.

He also allowed the radical religious right a seat at the table that our constitution simply doesn’t permit

I don't disagree, but they have as much right to be at the table as anyone else. The real problem is that the left has pushed policies that the population as a whole wasn't really on board for yet i.e. abortion, gay marriage, etc.

Trump has been an excellent president in all things fool. He is better than Reagan---------Trump has beat back our enemies, chased away many illegals, built up the Economy into best in the world, recognize Israel as a country, cute our allies from mooching off us, rebuilt our military, fixed the VA, hasn't started any new middle east wars and so so much more.

Trump has been an excellent president in all things fool. He is better than Reagan---------Trump has beat back our enemies, chased away many illegals, built up the Economy into best in the world, recognize Israel as a country, cute our allies from mooching off us, rebuilt our military, fixed the VA, hasn't started any new middle east wars and so so much more.

Sigh... the sad thing is, you guys actually believe this.

Which "enemies" did he beat back?
our economy is a fucking disaster. He'll be the first president since Hoover to post a job loss.
Border Crossings were already at a 30 year low before he got there.
We already recongize the Zionist Entity. Progress would be stopping them from dictating our policies. All Trump did was move the embassy to Jerusalem, which almost everyone thought was a bad idea, which is why Republicans never did it.

The GOP has always been America's biggest obstacle to progress. Always.

Let me just start with this question: why are you so sure Trump is not part of this grand conspiracy? What are you basing it on? What information?

I am not. That is why I don't throw all my eggs in one basket. Well, I have been studying these things atleast 10 years before Trump was President. For starters it was amazing to watch how nobody really had any problems with Trump besides that he was mean on his reality show. I didn't even like his reality show the Apprentice. But as soon as he said he would run it was an all out assault on his character for 4 straight years. Even a fake impeachment and a fake Russian collusion.

I was also in the military and I know there is actually white hats
. Actual good guys in the gov and military that don't want to see the USA fully taken over from the inside out. Trump was there one chance, to pull a coup against the full globalist take over of the USA. And no other president in history that I can think about has exposed how fraudulent the voting systems are. There is also a lot more going on behind the scenes that the Lamestream media would ever report to you.

Bought a bit of koolaid there...

The impeachment was very real and happened... The Senate refused to have a proper trial...
The Trump Campaign gave information to Russia through their Campaign Manager and received help from Russia.

You can keep repeating that didn't happen but it did and ignoring reality is a reflection on you and not on anyone else (including Trump)

As for the rest of your statement... It is just conspiracy theory crap most likely cooked up in Russia... You aid a US enemy by believing and spreading that manure... Where is actual hard evidence?

I liked Reagan and HW Bush. Both were pragmatic, had empathy for others and knew how to govern. Trump has none of these traits and is a grifter to boot.
You just proved you’re an idiot.
All you care about is how polite someone is while they’re causing massive unemployment.

Let me just start with this question: why are you so sure Trump is not part of this grand conspiracy? What are you basing it on? What information?

I am not. That is why I don't throw all my eggs in one basket. Well, I have been studying these things atleast 10 years before Trump was President. For starters it was amazing to watch how nobody really had any problems with Trump besides that he was mean on his reality show. I didn't even like his reality show the Apprentice. But as soon as he said he would run it was an all out assault on his character for 4 straight years. Even a fake impeachment and a fake Russian collusion.

I was also in the military and I know there is actually white hats
. Actual good guys in the gov and military that don't want to see the USA fully taken over from the inside out. Trump was there one chance, to pull a coup against the full globalist take over of the USA. And no other president in history that I can think about has exposed how fraudulent the voting systems are. There is also a lot more going on behind the scenes that the Lamestream media would ever report to you.

Bought a bit of koolaid there...

The impeachment was very real and happened... The Senate refused to have a proper trial...
The Trump Campaign gave information to Russia through their Campaign Manager and received help from Russia.

You can keep repeating that didn't happen but it did and ignoring reality is a reflection on you and not on anyone else (including Trump)

As for the rest of your statement... It is just conspiracy theory crap most likely cooked up in Russia... You aid a US enemy by believing and spreading that manure... Where is actual hard evidence?

They confuse Trump getting away with it with Trump being innocent

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Shit....the only damn time we in the middle class that doesn't work for the guberment does well at all is under a republican president....
Do you even realize how retarded you appear when you post such obvious nonsense?

Total Jobs Gained

D-Clinton ................ 22,904,000
R-Reagan ................ 16,128,000
D-Johnson .............. 12,184,000
D-Obama ................ 11,572,000
D-Carter .................. 10,343,000
D-Truman .................. 5,465,000
R-Nixon ..................... 9,180,000
D-Kennedy ................ 3,572,000
R-Eisenhower ........... 3,539,000
R-Bush Sr. ................. 2,633,000
R-Ford ....................... 2,071,000
R-Bush Jr. ................. 1,357,000
R-Trump ................... -2,998,000

Annual Jobs Gained

D-Clinton ..................... 2,863,000
D-Carter ....................... 2,585,750
D-Johnson ................... 2,358,194
R-Reagan ..................... 2,016,000
R-Nixon ........................ 1,644,179
D-Obama ..................... 1,446,500
D-Kennedy ................... 1,260,706
D-Truman .................... 1,093,000
R-Ford ............................. 856,966
R-Bush Sr. ....................... 658,250
R-Eisenhower ................. 442,375
R-Bush Jr. ....................... 169,625
R-Trump ......................... -749,500

Shift in Unemployment Rate

D-Obama ................................ -3.1
D-Clinton ................................. -3.1
D-Johnson .............................. -2.3
R-Reagan ................................ -2.1
D-Kennedy .............................. -0.9
D-Truman ................................ -0.5
D-Carter .................................... 0.0
R-Bush Sr. ............................... +1.9
R-Trump .................................. +2.0
R-Ford ..................................... +2.0
R-Nixon ................................... +2.1
R-Bush Jr. ............................... +3.6
R-Eisenhower ......................... +3.7

How was Reagan liberal on guns? He opposed the Brady Bill named after his press secretary permanently wounded in the assassination attempt by John Hinckley.

If you people are looking for a president to make changes in your life, you are looking in the wrong place.

If you people are looking for a president to make changes in your life, you are looking in the wrong place.
Aren’t Democrats promising free college? Free health care?
you mean something actually useful in return for our tax dollars?
That’s your opinion and that’s debunked.. but you made the statement that Republicans want to change peoples lives with policies.. Why are you being hypocritical it’s like whatever you accuse Republicans of doing that’s actually what you people are doing

Forum List

Back