Trump: I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!

banning immigration. If so, now listen the left wing heads explode. The meltdown by the left will be fun to watch.
We will be seeing this in10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
ParchedPreciousDrake-size_restricted[1].gif

Yes he did! GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP! :thup::thup::thup:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
12m
In light of the attack from the Invisible Enemy, as well as the need to protect the jobs of our GREAT American Citizens, I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!
This is a glorious day. God bless and keep safe our wonderful president. Thank you President Trump. Four more years!

Worst POTUS ever.
Indeed,the motherfucker has just earned that honor by giving authority of that evil organization fema to run the country instead of the president himself.fema gives the cia a run for its money as an evil organization,the cia of course has always made the third reich and Stalin look like a bunch of choir boys,this wolf in a sheep’s clothing has got the sheep in America brainwashed he is working for the American people. We are in dangerous times now,the government will say they have a vaccine for us but it will be harmful to us instead just like the flu shot is that we have been conditioned is beneficial to us but slowly harms us as the years go by. I won’t take the vaccine,they will have to kill me or throw me in jail first before I take it. The trump lovers worshipping of this man is sick,this guy could kill an older woman right in front of their eyes and he could still do no wrong in their eyes :rolleyes-41: the trump sheep are as bad as the Obama worshipping sheep who also could not see the crimes he committed:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

best president ever!

Sure hope the right exemptions to a complete ban are in there. There are people overseas working with our Intel and military that NEED asylum from retribution.. And other considerations. My bet is the exemptions will be quite long and State Dept will be given a lot of leeway.. And I want to see what "temporary" is...

Forum List

Back