Trump: I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!

best president ever!

Sure hope the right exemptions to a complete ban are in there. There are people overseas working with our Intel and military that NEED asylum from retribution.. And other considerations. My bet is the exemptions will be quite long and State Dept will be given a lot of leeway.. And I want to see what "temporary" is...

I just want to be deputize as an ice agent.. 2 hours max HAHAHAHA

Can't wait to hear Democrat's reaction to this. lol

Like rabies.

rabid.jpg

Did not see this coming.
Since this virus is so dire I guess this unprecebted action will further insure our good health?
After all, warranties of health is what’s its all about now.

First he does an unbelievable job with this pandemic and it drives liberals crazy!

And before they can get over being angry he puts a end to their voting pipeline lol

Finally a dictator!
No. With unemployment of our citizens at an all time high, due to the Pandemic, he and others understand that when jobs become available again, it must be the American citizens who get the opportunity for work, first. After the economy and jobs are back on track, then the foreigners can come in.
Although, personally, I'd like to see a permanent end to immigration in an effort to slow down the continuing urban sprawl and loss of wildlife habitat.

Finally a dictator!
No. With unemployment of our citizens at an all time high, due to the Pandemic, he and others understand that when jobs become available again, it must be the American citizens who get the opportunity for work, first. After the economy and jobs are back on track, then the foreigners can come in.
Although, personally, I'd like to see a permanent end to immigration in an effort to slow down the continuing urban sprawl and loss of wildlife habitat.
I was kidding I love it

Jared must be quarantined at home. Now Trump is back to being President.

Worst POTUS ever.
Indeed,the motherfucker has just earned that honor by giving authority of that evil organization fema to run the country instead of the president himself.fema gives the cia a run for its money as an evil organization,the cia of course has always made the third reich and Stalin look like a bunch of choir boys,this wolf in a sheep’s clothing has got the sheep in America brainwashed he is working for the American people. We are in dangerous times now,the government will say they have a vaccine for us but it will be harmful to us instead just like the flu shot is that we have been conditioned is beneficial to us but slowly harms us as the years go by. I won’t take the vaccine,they will have to kill me or throw me in jail first before I take it. The trump lovers worshipping of this man is sick,this guy could kill an older woman right in front of their eyes and he could still do no wrong in their eyes :rolleyes-41: the trump sheep are as bad as the Obama worshipping sheep who also could not see the crimes he committed:rolleyes-41:

Spoken like an illegal immigrant hoping not to get caught!

Worst POTUS ever.
Indeed,the motherfucker has just earned that honor by giving authority of that evil organization fema to run the country instead of the president himself.fema gives the cia a run for its money as an evil organization,the cia of course has always made the third reich and Stalin look like a bunch of choir boys,this wolf in a sheep’s clothing has got the sheep in America brainwashed he is working for the American people. We are in dangerous times now,the government will say they have a vaccine for us but it will be harmful to us instead just like the flu shot is that we have been conditioned is beneficial to us but slowly harms us as the years go by. I won’t take the vaccine,they will have to kill me or throw me in jail first before I take it. The trump lovers worshipping of this man is sick,this guy could kill an older woman right in front of their eyes and he could still do no wrong in their eyes :rolleyes-41: the trump sheep are as bad as the Obama worshipping sheep who also could not see the crimes he committed:rolleyes-41:

Check out post #5. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Finally a dictator!

Why not just place limits on major urban areas?

Finally a dictator!

Easier said than done. As the population continues to increase, that same public wants more living space. The Seattle area has "growth limitations" placed on it, but it hasn't stopped the sprawl.

Finally a dictator!

Easier said than done. As the population continues to increase, that same public wants more living space. The Seattle area has "growth limitations" placed on it, but it hasn't stopped the sprawl.

We just ban large corporations from locating there. That's easily done through taxes!

Forum List

Back