Trump: I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!

best president ever!

I am in agreement with Trump on this, but for different reasons. He is using the lame excuse that he wants to save jobs for Americans when he knows that immigrants do the dirty work that lazy Americans won't do. He will try to make it permanent while farmers are destroying their crops that cannot be salvaged due to lack of help.

See post 276

Eh. That isn't gonna happen.

I’m sure libs will do their best to make sure of that.
But someday the welfare system will crash under its own weight and bleeding hearts will have nothing to say about it

I know it won't happen but it plays well with his followers, yes? Or he hopes that it does.
In my view immigration from Central America has nothing to do with bleeding hearts. If any of you took highschool
history, you would learn that we have some responsibility for the influx, as our governments have supported dictators
over the years in the name of oil, and the populace suffered and is still suffering as these dictators sucked up the aid
that we gave them for their people.

You mean, during the Cold War, when commie guerrillas were trying to take over nations to implement totalitarian genocidal tyrannies?

No, I mean exactly what I said.

But it was during the Cold War, and you didn't mention that?

That's like saying America is bad for dropping bombs on Germany, but not mentioning that it as during WWII.

Context matters.

We are discussing Central America, not the cold war. We are discussing aid and support for oil, not bombing.
Central American countries had internal strife and we supported the dictators.

While our enemies were supporting commie revolutionaries.

Do they have any responsibility for that? Or do you just Blame America?

I don't blame America. I said that we have some responsibility because we wanted their oil and didn't give a shit about anything else. They had revolution like in Viet Nam and you remember that, yes? We got our asses whupped.

You are certainly blaming America for the shit condition of Latin America, and your denial is not credible.

You are giving the Soviets a pass, probably because you are motivated by anti-Americanism AND you are just more sympathetic to communists than to your fellow citizens.

The point of all this is, that your reasons for opposing the ban on Immigration,

you won't admit.

No, I agree with the ban to protect us from the spread of disease and not to protect jobs as the excuse used by Trump. Farmers are destroying crops today because of a lack of help and immigrants are afraid to work lest they are caught and deported. And guess what? Your prices will rise for farm products.

The ban should be extended indefinitely and a small rise is farm products, if it happens, is a small price to pay.

Always a small price to you trumpers. I am talking about a large increase. U.S. made jeans cost upwards of $90 dollars today if you can find them. That is not a small price.

They dont have to cost $90 if there is a competative market

but why are they so cheap From china?

slave wages, no environmental controls, and other things that libs claim to be against

That is exactly why our manufacturing left the U.S. They were not competitive, and the unions kept striking for more money.

Why should Americans with a middle class lifestyle have to compete with slave labor in china?

will you be happy when more people join the welfare class so that you can buy cheaper bluejeans?

Wanna pay $90 bucks for jeans? In the 1980s an auto worker was paid $90,000 per year. No wonder the manufacturers left.

Again, chinese workers live in cramped dorms, with little pay and no retirement benefits

thats not the life I expect for Americans just so you can have cheap bluejeans

So buy American made jeans, yes? Nobody is forcing you to buy Chinese.

You said it yourself

”When you can find them”

I did not decide trade policy when clinton was presidet

nor under bush and obama who were both chinese flunkies

but with trump we have someone that is willing to stand up to china on trade

Nobody is a Chinese flunkie and Trump's boorish manner has chased our trading partners into China's lap, making China stronger and our country weaker.

boorish manner ??? we call it plain speak ! screw the china 1st America 2nd globalist snobs !

Really? "plain speak"? We are the ones who are getting screwed by Trump's "plain speak". He has been relatively unsuccessful because of his "plain speak". The idea is to get what we want in an acceptable way, and that can be done. Now, as our trading partners tilt toward China, we are on the outside looking in and his "plain speak"
will bite us in the ass as we become isolated and our cost of goods skyrocket. And guess who will be the first to bellow? YOU.

Any trading "partner" that is offended that we, as Americans, want more balanced trade, instead of letting them fuck US constantly,

is welcome to go have try to be China's bitch for a change.

The euros will be china’s bitch if they dont wake up soon

best president ever!

I am in agreement with Trump on this, but for different reasons. He is using the lame excuse that he wants to save jobs for Americans when he knows that immigrants do the dirty work that lazy Americans won't do. He will try to make it permanent while farmers are destroying their crops that cannot be salvaged due to lack of help.

See post 276

But someday the welfare system will crash under its own weight and bleeding hearts will have nothing to say about it

I know it won't happen but it plays well with his followers, yes? Or he hopes that it does.
In my view immigration from Central America has nothing to do with bleeding hearts. If any of you took highschool
history, you would learn that we have some responsibility for the influx, as our governments have supported dictators
over the years in the name of oil, and the populace suffered and is still suffering as these dictators sucked up the aid

You mean, during the Cold War, when commie guerrillas were trying to take over nations to implement totalitarian genocidal tyrannies?

That's like saying America is bad for dropping bombs on Germany, but not mentioning that it as during WWII.

Context matters.

We are discussing Central America, not the cold war. We are discussing aid and support for oil, not bombing.

I don't blame America. I said that we have some responsibility because we wanted their oil and didn't give a shit about anything else. They had revolution like in Viet Nam and you remember that, yes? We got our asses whupped.

You are certainly blaming America for the shit condition of Latin America, and your denial is not credible.

You are giving the Soviets a pass, probably because you are motivated by anti-Americanism AND you are just more sympathetic to communists than to your fellow citizens.

The point of all this is, that your reasons for opposing the ban on Immigration,

you won't admit.

No, I agree with the ban to protect us from the spread of disease and not to protect jobs as the excuse used by Trump. Farmers are destroying crops today because of a lack of help and immigrants are afraid to work lest they are caught and deported. And guess what? Your prices will rise for farm products.

The ban should be extended indefinitely and a small rise is farm products, if it happens, is a small price to pay.

Always a small price to you trumpers. I am talking about a large increase. U.S. made jeans cost upwards of $90 dollars today if you can find them. That is not a small price.

slave wages, no environmental controls, and other things that libs claim to be against

That is exactly why our manufacturing left the U.S. They were not competitive, and the unions kept striking for more money.

Why should Americans with a middle class lifestyle have to compete with slave labor in china?

will you be happy when more people join the welfare class so that you can buy cheaper bluejeans?

Wanna pay $90 bucks for jeans? In the 1980s an auto worker was paid $90,000 per year. No wonder the manufacturers left.

Again, chinese workers live in cramped dorms, with little pay and no retirement benefits

You said it yourself

”When you can find them”

Nobody is a Chinese flunkie and Trump's boorish manner has chased our trading partners into China's lap, making China stronger and our country weaker.

boorish manner ??? we call it plain speak ! screw the china 1st America 2nd globalist snobs !

Really? "plain speak"? We are the ones who are getting screwed by Trump's "plain speak". He has been relatively unsuccessful because of his "plain speak". The idea is to get what we want in an acceptable way, and that can be done. Now, as our trading partners tilt toward China, we are on the outside looking in and his "plain speak"
will bite us in the ass as we become isolated and our cost of goods skyrocket. And guess who will be the first to bellow? YOU.

Any trading "partner" that is offended that we, as Americans, want more balanced trade, instead of letting them fuck US constantly,

Neither will give the other, what they want, what they have gotten used to, from US, ie a trading "partner" that will allow them to benefit enormously off of them at their expense.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

You said it yourself

”When you can find them”

Neither will give the other, what they want, what they have gotten used to, from US, ie a trading "partner" that will allow them to benefit enormously off of them at their expense.

china does not want to give up its trade advantage over the US

Nor will it in the brief time trump is president

they are hoping trump loses and a globalist replaces him

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

You said it yourself

”When you can find them”

Agreed. Which is why we should just put heavy tariffs on imports.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

You said it yourself

”When you can find them”

Heavy tariffs on china

the G7 nations such as euros and japan are engaging in fair trade for the most part

but china is a jackel

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

You said it yourself

”When you can find them”

Heavy tariffs on china

the G7 nations such as euros and japan are engaging in fair trade for the most part

but china is a jackel

I think you are being tricked by the massive fucking that China is giving US, to see the smaller fucking the G7 is giving US, in a relatively positive light.

I think you are being tricked by the massive fucking that China is giving US, to see the smaller fucking the G7 is giving US, in a relatively positive light.
Maybe

But I think its wise to fix the larger problem first

Maybe

It is a good place to start. But let's not work hard, just to move the slave factories to India.

Maybe

It is a good place to start. But let's not work hard, just to move the slave factories to India.
I hope that does not happen

we need the jobs in America

But every job that leaves china is a win for America wherever the job goes

"Mexico is sadly experiencing very big CoronaVirus problems, and now California, get this, doesn’t want people coming over the Southern Border. A Classic! They are sooo lucky that I am their President. Border is very tight and the Wall is rapidly being built! " - President Trump just tweeted

"Mexico is sadly experiencing very big CoronaVirus problems, and now California, get this, doesn’t want people coming over the Southern Border. A Classic! They are sooo lucky that I am their President. Border is very tight and the Wall is rapidly being built! " - President Trump just tweeted
California doesn't need Trump to diss border entry in these times. You take credit though, Trump.

why is america the only country that's not allowed to have borders or patriotism?

even China has those!

Pretty much. Emotional candy to take their minds off all the failures. With the Gullibles it doesn't take much.
Not exactly a ton of deep thought going on there.
:puhleeze:
Not exactly a ton of deep thought going on there, to suggest that Trump has failed >>

RECORD positive numbers on the economy, stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, holding China accountable for cyber theft, taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration, created 4 million jobs, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs, unemployment claims hit 50 year low, highest median wage in US history, lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years, lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma, 4 million Americans off food stamps, vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever, opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that), Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE, FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases, reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars, Signed Right-To-Try legislation, $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever), Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself), United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957, withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord, pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016, made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces, withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay, MCA deal, reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exportspressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016, net exports increaded $59 Billion in 2018, improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement, and BUILDING THE WALL is well underway. :biggrin:

Pretty much. Emotional candy to take their minds off all the failures. With the Gullibles it doesn't take much.
Not exactly a ton of deep thought going on there, to suggest that Trump has failed >>

RECORD positive numbers on the economy, stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, holding China accountable for cyber theft, taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration, created 4 million jobs, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs, unemployment claims hit 50 year low, highest median wage in US history, lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years, lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma, 4 million Americans off food stamps, vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever, opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that), Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE, FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases, reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars, Signed Right-To-Try legislation, $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever), Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself), United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957, withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord, pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016, made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces, withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay, MCA deal, reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exportspressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016, net exports increaded $59 Billion in 2018, improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement, and BUILDING THE WALL is well underway. :biggrin:

Everything you posted is a lie. Trump didn't actually DO this stuff. The economy coasted on Obama's coattails, until Trump ran it into the ditch with his deficit spending and his pandemic response.

The rest of the first world's economies contracted by 2 to 3% in the first quarter. Trump doubled that to 5% for the USA. Your second quarter contraction was -32%. Europe's GDP was -10.1%, nearly 1/3 of that of the USA. Europe HANDLED the virus and then re-opened.

Canada's contraction will be -12% even though 2/3 of our retail and businesses remained closed until early July. Canada HANDLED the virus, and then re-opened, and we're still not fully re-opened.

Trump has no PLAN for handling the virus, other than to get a vaccine.

Everything you posted is a lie. Trump didn't actually DO this stuff. The economy coasted on Obama's coattails, until Trump ran it into the ditch with his deficit spending and his pandemic response.

The rest of the first world's economies contracted by 2 to 3% in the first quarter. Trump doubled that to 5% for the USA. Your second quarter contraction was -32%. Europe's GDP was -10.1%, nearly 1/3 of that of the USA. Europe HANDLED the virus and then re-opened.

Canada's contraction will be -12% even though 2/3 of our retail and businesses remained closed until early July. Canada HANDLED the virus, and then re-opened, and we're still not fully re-opened.

Trump has no PLAN for handling the virus, other than to get a vaccine.
NOW you WON"T take the time to read the attached, but more open minded people who do will concur, Obama was a detriment to America!

I can also totally refute your comment about "economy coasted on Obama's coattail"
You tell me what positive constructive statements and policies that the following document outlines would have been done by Trump?
NONE!
YOU can't want higher gas prices as Obama did or "skyrocketing" utilities, or 450,000 people, 1,400 companies be put out of business. Nor can you want the ocean environment damaged by 1 million barrel oil tankers versus shipping 700 barrels /mile by land!
For people supposedly concerned about Keystone damaging... they never considered the above possibility vs 185,000 miles of on land
pipelines! See the FACTS!

Now as far as Obamacare... HE LIED! See the attached as there NEVER were half of all Americans not able to get health insurance due to "pre-existing conditions"... Nor were there ever 46 million uninsured Americans. FACTS show that only 19,569 people with
pre-existing conditions enrolled! See this link: State by State Enrollment in the Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan | CMS
Obama_anti-Bus.png

never46million.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back