We shall see

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

Of course bean brain Biden has to figure out what planet he is on first and if can stop groping any woman coming within a mile of him. Being hypocrite dem he can do want he pretty much what he wants with women and the 'I believe her' phonies of the left cover for him.
If Sleepy Creepy Groper Senile Joe has ANY brains left, he'll pick Tulsi Gabbard as his running mate. NOT a gender-fluid monstrosity like "Big Mike" Obama......

Of course bean brain Biden has to figure out what planet he is on first and if can stop groping any woman coming within a mile of him. Being hypocrite dem he can do want he pretty much what he wants with women and the 'I believe her' phonies of the left cover for him.
If Sleepy Creepy Groper Senile Joe has ANY brains left, he'll pick Tulsi Gabbard as his running mate. NOT a gender-fluid monstrosity like "Big Mike" Obama......
Gabbard would make some sense for brain dead Joe, of course the hildebeast would have a cow (not that might matter at this point)

The real problem is he were to somehow get elected( cheat) he will only be president about six months if even that. Then he will be claimed mentally incompetent.

Well, the general election will be a long time for Joe to go w/o putting his foot in his mouth many times!
As to Michael Obama, other than the fact that she was ashamed of her country and was married to a president like Hillary, just what is her qualifications again for being the CIC of the United States?

At least Hillary could say she actually RAN the WH while Bill was groping and banging the help, was a senator for a little bit and actually did a little work within the government as SoS as she shook down foreign countries for capital so they could get favors granted by the USA!

And The Lord Wept...seriously?? All you got is alt-right bullshit when we have...oy..The "President of the United States" as the chief pussy grabber? C'mon you can do better.

Just what the hell qualifies Michelle Obama to be a Vice President? She's an angry black liberation theologist whose major accomplishment in 8 years was a Twitter campaign to "Bring Our Girls Home." She's never done anything to create jobs, create wealth, prosperity, or success. She scammed her way through college on Affirmative Action, she's gangly, bow-legged, has a wide ass, and has the fashion sense of a bag lady. And was only proud of her country for that "first time in my life" moment.

The only purpose she could possibly serve in the White House is hair-sniffing/groping material for a senile old pervert. Just WTF are Democrats using for brains these days?

How could any self respecting woman from the BELIEVE ALL WOMEN crowd work with an accused sexual assaulter?
It'll all be worthwhile the first time Joe can't help himself and cups those big firm breasts of Michelle's as he sniffs and licks her neckline just as Barack barges in, catches the old perv at the act and kicks the living crap out of him!

And The Lord Wept...seriously?? All you got is alt-right bullshit when we have...oy..The "President of the United States" as the chief pussy grabber? C'mon you can do better.

Quit mindlessly parroting the "pussy-grabber" fake scandal. That was never proven, nor were there any pictures.

Unlike Joe Biden, who's been photographed many times inappropriately touching and fondling women and little girls.

Just what the hell qualifies Michelle Obama to be a Vice President? She's an angry black liberation theologist whose major accomplishment in 8 years was a Twitter campaign to "Bring Our Girls Home." She's never done anything to create jobs, create wealth, prosperity, or success. She scammed her way through college on Affirmative Action, she's gangly, bow-legged, has a wide ass, and has the fashion sense of a bag lady. And was only proud of her country for that "first time in my life" moment.

The only purpose she could possibly serve in the White House is hair-sniffing/groping material for a senile old pervert. Just WTF are Democrats using for brains these days?

She is also the only woman Joe wouldn't lay a finger on

Got more than one woman accusing brain dead Biden, of course he could commit going after women on tape in front of a dozen witnesses and phonies like you look the other way.

How could any self respecting woman from the BELIEVE ALL WOMEN crowd work with an accused sexual assaulter?
Woman?

What woman are you talking about.

Michael Obama? is that what you mean?
Skye, I'll have you know that every one of the dozens of pictures all taken from different angles of Michael's bulging, throbbing phallus were all just another discredited righwing conspiracy!

mpenis.jpg

But at least we know now what Barry was always smiling about!

Gabbard would make some sense for brain dead Joe, of course the hildebeast would have a cow (not that might matter at this point)
I disagree. Gabbard is actually too competent, for a Democrat, and would show up and be too great an embarrassment to Joe! Besides, when Joe falls down dead as a door nail with an aneurysm, they don't want someone independent like her to think on her own, they want a good sock puppet to take over!

The very idea of choosing Michelle Obama substantiates what I've already claimed: The Democrats long to relive their "glory days" of Obama. That's the reason they support Joe Biden, and that would be the reason they'd like to see Michelle Obama as Biden's VP pick.

Barack Obama was the only recent Democratic President that didn't embarrass the hell out of them. Bill Clinton turned out to be a lying impeached rapist, and Jimmy Carter turned out to be an incompetent boob who gave rise to radical Islam. So the Dems sit around reminiscing about their "Great Obama", wishing and hoping a Joe Biden presidency will fill that big empty spot in inside their black little baby-murdering hearts.

He-he, the brain dead liberal lunatic chimes in. Hilarious!

He-he, the brain dead liberal lunatic chimes in. Hilarious!

One line posts...douche. Got anything better? Dare ya!

Forum List

Back