All I want is to find 11,780 open minds....

Georgia DA opens criminal probe of Trump call urging secretary of state to find votes
In that call, Trump told Raffensperger, “All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes.

Yup... Americans are now being threatened with criminal charges for just thinking.
President Trump said to the SoS "find 11,780 votes".
Out of these votes:
More Details on How Georgia Reported Different Numbers of Absentee Ballots for Days After the Election – Ultimately Adding Thousands of Ballots to Ensure the Biden Steal
  1. On election night at 7:20 pm, Ralph Jones (of pull the Biden ballots out from under the table fame) reports a total of 130,517 absentee ballots received with 86,191 counted. That would leave 44,326 absentee ballots remaining to count plus any other ballots received on 11/3. Although, note that when Jones reports his totals it is past the cut-off time to legally accept any new absentee ballots and one would assume they had been collecting ballots from drop off boxes and the mail room throughout the day.
  2. The Secretary of State’s website reported 146,994 total absentee ballots received. That equals 16,477 additional ballots were received sometime late on election day and should never have been counted.
  3. At a rate of 3,000 ballots processed per hour times five machines at the State Farm Center, 15,000 ballots could have been processed per hour. Ralph Jones said there were only 44,326 ballots remaining to count on election night. At a rate of 15,000 per hour, that should have taken three hours to complete. But instead this went on for days!
  4. On the next day at 1:25 pm, Jessica Corbitt, the Public Information Officer for Fulton County, reported that Fulton had counted 74,000 absentee ballots which is 12,191 less ballots than Jones had reported the previous evening?
  5. Corbitt also reported that 67,000 ballots were remaining to be counted. This is 22,674 more ballots left to count than was reported by Jones the night before. The ballots all should have been counted by this time if workers were counting ballots from the night before. They only needed an estimated three hours after Ralph Jones reported ballots left but they were still counting mid-day on November 4th.
  6. Assuming Corbitt’s 74,000 number of absentee ballots counted is accurate, 74,000 + 67,000 ballots remaining to be counted equals 141,000 absentee ballots which of course doesn’t match either Jones’s totals of 130,517 or the Secretary of State’s number reported of 146,994.
  7. Sometime shortly after midnight on November 5th, hours later, the AJC reports Barron as saying there were 128,000 total absentee ballots and that 96% had been adjudicated (122,880) . This of course doesn’t make sense because Jones had reported 130,517 on 11/3 at 7:20 pm and Corbitt had reported 141,000 at 1:25 pm on 11/4. The SOS final reported 146,994. There were four different amounts of total absentee ballots reported in two days, 128,000, 130,517, 141,000 and 146,994!
  8. At 4:30 am on 11/5, Barron stated there are 10,000 absentee ballots remaining to be counted.
  9. At 7:27 am on 11/5, Barron stated there are approximately 140,000 total absentee ballots. Seven hours earlier, he had said there were 128,000.

"96% had been adjudicated (122,880)" Do you people understand what "adjudication" means?

It means 122,880 votes HAD to be compared to the signature on record. Signatures like this:
Tell me if you can tell the difference between the DL signature and the absentee vote?
This ballot was accepted.
View attachment 455455
Yup... Americans are now being threatened with criminal charges for just thinking.

Yes. Directly asking state election officials to commit fraud is indeed a crime.
You are really stupid. He was asking to have fraudulent votes thrown out.

They will not stop until Trump is 6ft under....where are the republicans?....standing by and watching this absolute open lynching of a man that got a vaccine in their puny little arms...makes me sick to think they are my fellow citizens....
I thought we didn't go after people after they left office in American...I thought we were better than that....I guess I was wrong....
Well F-Off then...just try getting another dime in Fed tax out of me....I will not be funding this kind of nastiness...I am not a party to it...

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did? And why did trump's crazies spend so much time chanting "LOCK HER UP" at rallies long after Hillary was no longer in any office? That wasn't going after her?
Biden signed 30 EOs in the first 3 days. Why did Trumps detractors show up in pink hats. Quit being a hypocrite. Here are the 30 executive orders and actions Biden signed in his first three days

Because after storming the Capitol on January 6th DC has been a little bit shall we say locked down to keep RWNJ's out.

MAGA
We just disregard when the LWNJ's riot in DC, eh?

When were these riots?
Where have you been.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...9471a4-a33b-11ea-b473-04905b1af82b_story.html Here's another one. Protests Near White House Spiral Out of Control Again And another. As Protests and Violence Spill Over, Trump Shrinks Back Get out of your basement once in a while and you'll see these things. I used articles from the NYT/MSM so they would be places that you would have seen them.

You got a link where they stormed the capitol in an effort to prevent congress from doing it's job, and to install a loser into the presidency?
You can't even prove that DNC/BLM/Antifa weren't involved Jan. 6. What about 6 Blocks of Seattle and the shutting down of a police precinct depriving citizens of their law enforcement protection. One hundred plus days of riots in Portland--continuing to this day by Antifa. BLM Attacks on city council members in MO in a GATED community. You can find plenty of links to those, but I won't hold my breath waiting for you to take responsibility for any of those--You reap what you sow. Just like racism, you can't practice it and then turn around a protest someone else for it. BLM?

I've never been close to Portland, dumb ass. Either way, Portland isn't the halls of congress, and the foundation of our country. You're trying to claim equivalence where it doesn't exist.
There are none so blind...

As a dumb ass who tries to equate a protest in Portland with a coup while congress is in session.
Coup? Now you're really reaching. Coups are not accomplished with cameras and flags. The only fatality came at the hands of the Capitol police and she was unarmed. You wannabe warriors wouldn't know a coup if it bit you. I think you missed your calling--should have been a comedian.

So they didn't succeed in finding Mike Pence and hanging him. Considering the chants and the gallows that was built outside, there is not much doubt about what they intended. They also admitted the nylon zip ties were intended to bind the hostages they hoped to kidnap. Do we let attempted murders and kidnappers go just because they got stopped before they got away with their plans?

Georgia DA opens criminal probe of Trump call urging secretary of state to find votes
In that call, Trump told Raffensperger, “All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes.

Out of these votes:
More Details on How Georgia Reported Different Numbers of Absentee Ballots for Days After the Election – Ultimately Adding Thousands of Ballots to Ensure the Biden Steal
  1. On election night at 7:20 pm, Ralph Jones (of pull the Biden ballots out from under the table fame) reports a total of 130,517 absentee ballots received with 86,191 counted. That would leave 44,326 absentee ballots remaining to count plus any other ballots received on 11/3. Although, note that when Jones reports his totals it is past the cut-off time to legally accept any new absentee ballots and one would assume they had been collecting ballots from drop off boxes and the mail room throughout the day.
  2. The Secretary of State’s website reported 146,994 total absentee ballots received. That equals 16,477 additional ballots were received sometime late on election day and should never have been counted.
  3. At a rate of 3,000 ballots processed per hour times five machines at the State Farm Center, 15,000 ballots could have been processed per hour. Ralph Jones said there were only 44,326 ballots remaining to count on election night. At a rate of 15,000 per hour, that should have taken three hours to complete. But instead this went on for days!
  4. On the next day at 1:25 pm, Jessica Corbitt, the Public Information Officer for Fulton County, reported that Fulton had counted 74,000 absentee ballots which is 12,191 less ballots than Jones had reported the previous evening?
  5. Corbitt also reported that 67,000 ballots were remaining to be counted. This is 22,674 more ballots left to count than was reported by Jones the night before. The ballots all should have been counted by this time if workers were counting ballots from the night before. They only needed an estimated three hours after Ralph Jones reported ballots left but they were still counting mid-day on November 4th.
  6. Assuming Corbitt’s 74,000 number of absentee ballots counted is accurate, 74,000 + 67,000 ballots remaining to be counted equals 141,000 absentee ballots which of course doesn’t match either Jones’s totals of 130,517 or the Secretary of State’s number reported of 146,994.
  7. Sometime shortly after midnight on November 5th, hours later, the AJC reports Barron as saying there were 128,000 total absentee ballots and that 96% had been adjudicated (122,880) . This of course doesn’t make sense because Jones had reported 130,517 on 11/3 at 7:20 pm and Corbitt had reported 141,000 at 1:25 pm on 11/4. The SOS final reported 146,994. There were four different amounts of total absentee ballots reported in two days, 128,000, 130,517, 141,000 and 146,994!
  8. At 4:30 am on 11/5, Barron stated there are 10,000 absentee ballots remaining to be counted.
  9. At 7:27 am on 11/5, Barron stated there are approximately 140,000 total absentee ballots. Seven hours earlier, he had said there were 128,000.

"96% had been adjudicated (122,880)" Do you people understand what "adjudication" means?

It means 122,880 votes HAD to be compared to the signature on record. Signatures like this:
Tell me if you can tell the difference between the DL signature and the absentee vote?
View attachment 455455
What do you want to happen? Why didn't you ask for the same thing to happen in 2016?

They will not stop until Trump is 6ft under....where are the republicans?....standing by and watching this absolute open lynching of a man that got a vaccine in their puny little arms...makes me sick to think they are my fellow citizens....
I thought we didn't go after people after they left office in American...I thought we were better than that....I guess I was wrong....
Well F-Off then...just try getting another dime in Fed tax out of me....I will not be funding this kind of nastiness...I am not a party to it...

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did? And why did trump's crazies spend so much time chanting "LOCK HER UP" at rallies long after Hillary was no longer in any office? That wasn't going after her?
Biden signed 30 EOs in the first 3 days. Why did Trumps detractors show up in pink hats. Quit being a hypocrite. Here are the 30 executive orders and actions Biden signed in his first three days

Because after storming the Capitol on January 6th DC has been a little bit shall we say locked down to keep RWNJ's out.

MAGA

When were these riots?
Where have you been.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...9471a4-a33b-11ea-b473-04905b1af82b_story.html Here's another one. Protests Near White House Spiral Out of Control Again And another. As Protests and Violence Spill Over, Trump Shrinks Back Get out of your basement once in a while and you'll see these things. I used articles from the NYT/MSM so they would be places that you would have seen them.

You got a link where they stormed the capitol in an effort to prevent congress from doing it's job, and to install a loser into the presidency?
You can't even prove that DNC/BLM/Antifa weren't involved Jan. 6. What about 6 Blocks of Seattle and the shutting down of a police precinct depriving citizens of their law enforcement protection. One hundred plus days of riots in Portland--continuing to this day by Antifa. BLM Attacks on city council members in MO in a GATED community. You can find plenty of links to those, but I won't hold my breath waiting for you to take responsibility for any of those--You reap what you sow. Just like racism, you can't practice it and then turn around a protest someone else for it. BLM?

I've never been close to Portland, dumb ass. Either way, Portland isn't the halls of congress, and the foundation of our country. You're trying to claim equivalence where it doesn't exist.

As a dumb ass who tries to equate a protest in Portland with a coup while congress is in session.
Coup? Now you're really reaching. Coups are not accomplished with cameras and flags. The only fatality came at the hands of the Capitol police and she was unarmed. You wannabe warriors wouldn't know a coup if it bit you. I think you missed your calling--should have been a comedian.

So they didn't succeed in finding Mike Pence and hanging him. Considering the chants and the gallows that was built outside, there is not much doubt about what they intended. They also admitted the nylon zip ties were intended to bind the hostages they hoped to kidnap. Do we let attempted murders and kidnappers go just because they got stopped before they got away with their plans?
Bulldawg SEZ???? "Those Trumpers were insurrectionists that wanted to destroy our DE-MOCK-Racy!!!! Do you hear me???

Shut the fuck up, you waddling, fat sack of shit. You don't have the faintest clue about the false flag "attack". It was an even worse attempt at a psy-op than Sandy Hoax.

P.S Next time you claim that you came to my neck of the woods? Let me know in advance, you fucking pussy. I had to laugh at your pathetic display of bravado when you ALLEGEDLY claimed you were within my vicinity but never notified me. I laughed loud and long at the mere thought YOU believe that I would (snicker) "cower and fear" at the opportunity of confronting a sack of shit such as yourself in an informal setting. You don't REALLY believe I would ever fear the likes of you.......(snicker)

MAGA

When were these riots?
Where have you been.

Bulldawg SEZ???? "Those Trumpers were insurrectionists that wanted to destroy our DE-MOCK-Racy!!!! Do you hear me???

Shut the fuck up, you waddling, fat sack of shit. You don't have the faintest clue about the false flag "attack". It was an even worse attempt at a psy-op than Sandy Hoax.

P.S Next time you claim that you came to my neck of the woods? Let me know in advance, you fucking pussy. I had to laugh at your pathetic display of bravado when you ALLEGEDLY claimed you were within my vicinity but never notified me. I laughed loud and long at the mere thought YOU believe that I would (snicker) "cower and fear" at the opportunity of confronting a sack of shit such as yourself in an informal setting. You don't REALLY believe I would ever fear the likes of you.......(snicker)

I can honestly say I have no idea what silly thing you might do. The only thing I believe about your potential actions is that it will be goofy. You got any exciting new big foot sightings you want everybody to know about?

Out of these votes:

View attachment 455455

Yes. Directly asking state election officials to commit fraud is indeed a crime.
There were no fraudulent votes, dope.
Trump asked them to re-calculate and find 11,780 votes. The exact number he needed to win. He directly asked them to commit fraud.

Out of these votes:

View attachment 455455

Trump asked them to re-calculate and find 11,780 votes. The exact number he needed to win. He directly asked them to commit fraud.
How would he commit "fraud" by asking them to find 11,780 votes?

That's so stupid it is like if I asked one person "find all the stupid spelling errors of Starskey"! Is that a fraud?
There are many examples of your ignoring the little red dotted line by the best is you misspell "Starsky"! Now that
is not a fraud, but stupidity! Can't even get the name straight of the tv series. Dummy!

Starsky and Hutch (TV Series 1975–1979) - IMDb

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did?

WE should find out who spent the most time on the golf coarse. Trump,Obama, Clinton or Bush. They are all golf buddies. They all are happy about raping you dry.

View attachment 455466

Nope. Like your picture shows, Trump is not welcome among all the other living ex-presidents. They would never call him a buddy of any kind. He was an embarrassment to the office.

I guess he didn't kill enough civilians for those war mongers.

He killed more than enough Americans by lying about the virus.
Still pushing this lie? Trump slowed immigration slowing the progression of the virus sped up the development and manufacturing of vaccines and treatments saving millions and you still push this same old lie of yours. Trumps policies saved lives.

The dems policies of illegals and putting sick in nursing homes to spread the disease cost lives...but you still keep spreading your stupid unfounded smear about trump.

Out of these votes:

View attachment 455455
Oh fuckin' please.

That's a blatantly obvious attempt to explain away criminal behavior after the fact.

Pure sophistry.

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did?

WE should find out who spent the most time on the golf coarse. Trump,Obama, Clinton or Bush. They are all golf buddies. They all are happy about raping you dry.

View attachment 455466

Nope. Like your picture shows, Trump is not welcome among all the other living ex-presidents. They would never call him a buddy of any kind. He was an embarrassment to the office.

I guess he didn't kill enough civilians for those war mongers.

He killed more than enough Americans by lying about the virus.
Still pushing this lie? Trump slowed immigration slowing the progression of the virus sped up the development and manufacturing of vaccines and treatments saving millions and you still push this same old lie of yours. Trumps policies saved lives.

The dems policies of illegals and putting sick in nursing homes to spread the disease cost lives...but you still keep spreading your stupid unfounded smear about trump.

Sell your rants on the street corner. I've heard your bullshit before, and don't believe any of it.

Out of these votes:

View attachment 455455

That's so stupid it is like if I asked one person "find all the stupid spelling errors of Starskey"! Is that a fraud?
There are many examples of your ignoring the little red dotted line by the best is you misspell "Starsky"! Now that
is not a fraud, but stupidity! Can't even get the name straight of the tv series. Dummy!

Starsky and Hutch (TV Series 1975–1979) - IMDb
Uff...:eusa_doh:

In order to do so they would have to lie as Trump did not win by 11,780 votes, dope.

MAGA

When were these riots?
Where have you been.

Zip ties? Intended--how do you know? Are you recommending zip ties be banned now? You didn't have problems with the pink hats four years ago. SMH. Hypocrite. Open your mind to what really happened and not what you speculate might have happened. I'm sure glad you don't practice law.

MAGA

When were these riots?
Where have you been.

Zip ties? Intended--how do you know? Are you recommending zip ties be banned now? You didn't have problems with the pink hats four years ago. SMH. Hypocrite. Open your mind to what really happened and not what you speculate might have happened. I'm sure glad you don't practice law.

Don't be so goofy. Zip ties are commonly used as disposable handcuffs by police, and multiple ex-military men dressed in camo and carrying tazers admitted that is why they carried zip ties when they attacked the capitol..

MAGA

When were these riots?
Where have you been.

Don't be so goofy. Zip ties are commonly used as disposable handcuffs by police, and multiple ex-military men dressed in camo and carrying tazers admitted that is why they carried zip ties when they attacked the capitol..
You're really stretching there. Zip ties are commonly used for all kinds of things--they are used as restraints as well, granted. That is NOT their primary purpose. Again, when did you gain access to the thought process of the person that had them--and DID NOT USE THEM, I might add. You're fat--so should I ban your spoon so that you won't become a burden on the health care system? Do you actually see how ludicrous that train of thought is? How do you know they were ex-military, did you check ID's--you don't even know if they were actually Trump supporters--more knee-jerk speculation. Tazers are not illegal either. What is illegal is the murder of an unarmed veteran who is taking pictures. Where is all of your anti-police rhetoric about that. Again--Hypocrite.

MAGA

When were these riots?
Where have you been.

You're really stretching there. Zip ties are commonly used for all kinds of things--they are used as restraints as well, granted. That is NOT their primary purpose. Again, when did you gain access to the thought process of the person that had them--and DID NOT USE THEM, I might add. You're fat--so should I ban your spoon so that you won't become a burden on the health care system? Do you actually see how ludicrous that train of thought is? How do you know they were ex-military, did you check ID's--you don't even know if they were actually Trump supporters--more knee-jerk speculation. Tazers are not illegal either. What is illegal is the murder of an unarmed veteran who is taking pictures. Where is all of your anti-police rhetoric about that. Again--Hypocrite.
No. I didn't check their IDs The arresting officers did that, and wrote down their confessions when they interviewed them. The attackers didn't use the hangman's noose either, but the intent was obvious.

MAGA

When were these riots?
Where have you been.

No. I didn't check their IDs The arresting officers did that, and wrote down their confessions when they interviewed them. The attackers didn't use the hangman's noose either, but the intent was obvious.
Your avatar has a tit hanging out--that means you're an exhibitionist whore. See how jumping to the wrong conclusions works.

You're full of shit, dope!

Where are your links to credible articles proving absence of fraudulent votes in Georgia?

You make good points when it comes to Clinton. The obsessing with her was mind-boggling.

However, reversing Obama's efforts is simply what opposing admininistrations do.

Where are your links to credible articles proving absence of fraudulent votes in Georgia?

Try and focus, retard. I know it’s difficult but I’m confident you can do it if you try.

MAGA

When were these riots?
Where have you been.

Your avatar has a tit hanging out--that means you're an exhibitionist whore. See how jumping to the wrong conclusions works.

No problem. The picture in my avitar is an exhibitionist whore. Your conclusion is accurate. Ivanka Trump is well known to be an exhibitionist whore who sleeps with her daddy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back