All I want is to find 11,780 open minds....

If he didn't care about you.....you would still be hiding from an out of control virus with no hope of a vaccine anytime...maybe never....did you suffer the last four years?...did you go broke?....lose your job?...pension?...did anything bad happen to you due to Trump?....think...please for once in your life THINK!!!
Sorry, I don't need daddy Trump to take care of me. Yes, he doesn't give a damn about me and I'm doing just fine.
Then why did he shove mountains of regulation out of the way and fire people and anger big pharma and the CDC to get a vaccine in record time if he doesn't care about you...that act alone may have gotten him in the hot water he is in now...you do not mess with big phama...they are too closely tied by big ad dollars to the media....they said they would ruin him and they are trying to as we speak....
I’m sorry, did you watch some made for TV movie about this because somehow you swallowed a lot of hype and drama.

I would have been much better off if Trump had taken the pandemic seriously. Trump had little if anything to do with the vaccine.
If you think super wonk 47 years in office Joe would have pushed this through in record time you are dreaming....Joe wouldn't shove away government regulation to save his own mother from dying and you think he would have done it for you?...LMAO...we would all still be waiting...just like big pharma has us doing with AIDS and cancer...endlessly treat it for big bucks but for heavens sake don't give them a cure...

So glad that Trump took on big pharma by literally crushing them with piles of cash.

Jesus, listen to yourself.

Trump did nothing special.
He didn't give them cash...he paid them to get the job done...

Georgia DA opens criminal probe of Trump call urging secretary of state to find votes
In that call, Trump told Raffensperger, “All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes.

Yup... Americans are now being threatened with criminal charges for just thinking.
President Trump said to the SoS "find 11,780 votes".
Out of these votes:
More Details on How Georgia Reported Different Numbers of Absentee Ballots for Days After the Election – Ultimately Adding Thousands of Ballots to Ensure the Biden Steal
  1. On election night at 7:20 pm, Ralph Jones (of pull the Biden ballots out from under the table fame) reports a total of 130,517 absentee ballots received with 86,191 counted. That would leave 44,326 absentee ballots remaining to count plus any other ballots received on 11/3. Although, note that when Jones reports his totals it is past the cut-off time to legally accept any new absentee ballots and one would assume they had been collecting ballots from drop off boxes and the mail room throughout the day.
  2. The Secretary of State’s website reported 146,994 total absentee ballots received. That equals 16,477 additional ballots were received sometime late on election day and should never have been counted.
  3. At a rate of 3,000 ballots processed per hour times five machines at the State Farm Center, 15,000 ballots could have been processed per hour. Ralph Jones said there were only 44,326 ballots remaining to count on election night. At a rate of 15,000 per hour, that should have taken three hours to complete. But instead this went on for days!
  4. On the next day at 1:25 pm, Jessica Corbitt, the Public Information Officer for Fulton County, reported that Fulton had counted 74,000 absentee ballots which is 12,191 less ballots than Jones had reported the previous evening?
  5. Corbitt also reported that 67,000 ballots were remaining to be counted. This is 22,674 more ballots left to count than was reported by Jones the night before. The ballots all should have been counted by this time if workers were counting ballots from the night before. They only needed an estimated three hours after Ralph Jones reported ballots left but they were still counting mid-day on November 4th.
  6. Assuming Corbitt’s 74,000 number of absentee ballots counted is accurate, 74,000 + 67,000 ballots remaining to be counted equals 141,000 absentee ballots which of course doesn’t match either Jones’s totals of 130,517 or the Secretary of State’s number reported of 146,994.
  7. Sometime shortly after midnight on November 5th, hours later, the AJC reports Barron as saying there were 128,000 total absentee ballots and that 96% had been adjudicated (122,880) . This of course doesn’t make sense because Jones had reported 130,517 on 11/3 at 7:20 pm and Corbitt had reported 141,000 at 1:25 pm on 11/4. The SOS final reported 146,994. There were four different amounts of total absentee ballots reported in two days, 128,000, 130,517, 141,000 and 146,994!
  8. At 4:30 am on 11/5, Barron stated there are 10,000 absentee ballots remaining to be counted.
  9. At 7:27 am on 11/5, Barron stated there are approximately 140,000 total absentee ballots. Seven hours earlier, he had said there were 128,000.

"96% had been adjudicated (122,880)" Do you people understand what "adjudication" means?

It means 122,880 votes HAD to be compared to the signature on record. Signatures like this:
Tell me if you can tell the difference between the DL signature and the absentee vote?
This ballot was accepted.
View attachment 455455
Yup... Americans are now being threatened with criminal charges for just thinking.

Yes. Directly asking state election officials to commit fraud is indeed a crime.

They will not stop until Trump is 6ft under....where are the republicans?....standing by and watching this absolute open lynching of a man that got a vaccine in their puny little arms...makes me sick to think they are my fellow citizens....
I thought we didn't go after people after they left office in American...I thought we were better than that....I guess I was wrong....
Well F-Off then...just try getting another dime in Fed tax out of me....I will not be funding this kind of nastiness...I am not a party to it...
They will not stop until Trump is 6ft under....where are the republicans?.
The Republicans are conducting the investigation.

The project was funded by $10 billion from the CARES act. Without that funding, it would have been greatly delayed.

They just handed out piles of cash to pharma.
You don't know shit....do you?....lol the vaccines were being manufactured while the testing phase and approval phase was ongoing so we would be ahead of the curve...

That took a lot of money but it paid off...not just for America but for the world...but you keep thinking Trump doesn't care while the dems in the senate and house waste your time and mine and our tax dollars impeaching a man that is not even in office...while our kids are still not in class and people are registering for unemployment at record numbers....
Yeah that a work...keep up the good work Pelosi Schumer and the Finger...

They will not stop until Trump is 6ft under....where are the republicans?....standing by and watching this absolute open lynching of a man that got a vaccine in their puny little arms...makes me sick to think they are my fellow citizens....
I thought we didn't go after people after they left office in American...I thought we were better than that....I guess I was wrong....
Well F-Off then...just try getting another dime in Fed tax out of me....I will not be funding this kind of nastiness...I am not a party to it...

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did?

WE should find out who spent the most time on the golf coarse. Trump,Obama, Clinton or Bush. They are all golf buddies. They all are happy about raping you dry.

View attachment 455466

Nope. Like your picture shows, Trump is not welcome among all the other living ex-presidents. They would never call him a buddy of any kind. He was an embarrassment to the office.

I guess he didn't kill enough civilians for those war mongers.

He killed more than enough Americans by lying about the virus.

What that the virus actually exists, which still has not proven. If you believe in the virus you are just like a Jesus or God believer, because none of it has been proven. You are basing your thoughts on un-proven opinions.
What that the virus actually exists, which still has not proven. If you believe in the virus you are just like a Jesus or God believer, because none of it has been proven. You are basing your thoughts on un-proven opinions.
I’m actually grateful for deniers like yourself. I was having a difficult time finding an appt for vaccination in my county. I decided to search in Trump country and found dozens of available appts and received my first dose within five days.
I was the only vaccine given that day at that location BTW. I have since helped many people get appts.

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did? And why did trump's crazies spend so much time chanting "LOCK HER UP" at rallies long after Hillary was no longer in any office? That wasn't going after her?
You mean Trump was wrong in changing all the following actions and statements from Obama?
1) Obama and now Biden want a 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open ocean versus
700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land? That is wrong?
You want that? Trump didn't nor do 70 million of us.
2) Or are you in favor of 1400 companies that pay over $100 Billion a year in Fed/state and local property taxes going bankrupt and laying off 450,000 Americans?
3) Do you want higher gas prices as Obama and now Biden want?
4) Or as Obama said "skyrocketing utility rates"... YOU want that?
5) Obama didn't do anything to get manufacturing jobs back.
Truly YOU want all those achievements to be removed? You want jobs to go back to China, to get 97% of your pharmaceuticals from China, Department of Commerce study that found that 97 percent of all antibiotics in the United States came from China.
Those are good things for you that Obama did, Trump reversed and now Biden's putting back in place?
Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493
So much wrong crap. I'll go through the first 5 anyway.
1. The oil industry already said phase 4 of Keystone xl is not needed. Other pipelines can taake the aditional volume that phase 4 XL was proposed to tansport. No need for ship or rail to transport the sludge/crude.
2. Not sure if it is 1400, or 14,000, but it's past time for the biggest corporations to pay their fair share. he poor and middle class have carried that burden long enough.
3, Nobody wants higher gas prices. 80 million of us elected him to do what he is doing.
4. Trump did nothing to reduce utility rates. He only allowed removal of protections or our workers and environment. My electric bill never dropped a penny.
5. Obama hasn't been president for four years. Your obsession with him is pathetic. Biden is president. Trump was going to put all those coal workers back to work, He didn't.
Your gasoline bill dropped like a rock...so did your grocery bill....and my power bill dropped so did my natural gas bill....

The president has nothing to do with the price of gas. The rest is bullshit.
YOU are so dumb! Federal land leases are signed by the President. Look you idiot!
Federal land leases are the ONLY direct way a president can affect the price of gas and your dumb shits
Obama signed fewer and Biden has NOW effectively discontinued Federal land leases! This is so stupid.
View attachment 455659

We became the world's biggest oil producer during obama's second term. Let me know when that changes, and we can talk.
Who says so? YOU? I don't understand why people like you can't substantiate your statements!
How simple it is to find the facts which clearly shows YOUR statement is a LIE!
NOTE dummy! You didn't do any search and I did to see it was in 2018!
View attachment 455779
Really trying hard there, aren'you boo boo? We became the world's biggest producer of petrolium in 2016. Crude oil is just one type of petrolium oil.
Where is your proof? I mean if you can't even spell "petrolium" (sic)"petroleum" correctly why should ANYONE believe you know anything about "petroleum"! Geez that is so stupid!
I mean don't you pay attention to the little red dotted lines that tell you have spelling problem?
So I occasionally misspell a word. Big deal.

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did? And why did trump's crazies spend so much time chanting "LOCK HER UP" at rallies long after Hillary was no longer in any office? That wasn't going after her?
You mean Trump was wrong in changing all the following actions and statements from Obama?
1) Obama and now Biden want a 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open ocean versus
2) Or are you in favor of 1400 companies that pay over $100 Billion a year in Fed/state and local property taxes going bankrupt and laying off 450,000 Americans?
Truly YOU want all those achievements to be removed? You want jobs to go back to China, to get 97% of your pharmaceuticals from China, Department of Commerce study that found that 97 percent of all antibiotics in the United States came from China.
Those are good things for you that Obama did, Trump reversed and now Biden's putting back in place?
Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493
1. The oil industry already said phase 4 of Keystone xl is not needed. Other pipelines can taake the aditional volume that phase 4 XL was proposed to tansport. No need for ship or rail to transport the sludge/crude.
2. Not sure if it is 1400, or 14,000, but it's past time for the biggest corporations to pay their fair share. he poor and middle class have carried that burden long enough.
3, Nobody wants higher gas prices. 80 million of us elected him to do what he is doing.
4. Trump did nothing to reduce utility rates. He only allowed removal of protections or our workers and environment. My electric bill never dropped a penny.
5. Obama hasn't been president for four years. Your obsession with him is pathetic. Biden is president. Trump was going to put all those coal workers back to work, He didn't.
Your gasoline bill dropped like a rock...so did your grocery bill....and my power bill dropped so did my natural gas bill....

YOU are so dumb! Federal land leases are signed by the President. Look you idiot!
Federal land leases are the ONLY direct way a president can affect the price of gas and your dumb shits
Obama signed fewer and Biden has NOW effectively discontinued Federal land leases! This is so stupid.
View attachment 455659

Did you do know that aside from increase/decrease there is also QUALITY AND TOTAL VOLUME? Nor do flactuations in leases mean that president was personally involved.

US oil production under Obama was UP UP UP

main.png

Price of oil went down under Obama after initial re-bound from Great Recession.

main.png

So obviously the causality you are after is spurious at best, but hey, how else would you get through the day if not by spreading half-baked partisan bs?

If Trump would be President in the Obama years and data would be exactly the same you would be praising him for revitalizing American oil production who graciously gave Americans the gift of cheap oil. But nope, a Democrat was in office, so it's totaly different.
Maybe you meant when you wrote "Nor do flactuations" Biden's "flatulation" would make up the gas difference?

American Oil production under Obama was UP UP UP.

Is that a true or false statement? Can you post SOMETHING that accounts for that reality after years and years of rightwingers talking about how Obama will destroy domestic oil production and skyrocket the prices?

Do you have any capacy for correction?

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455659

Did you do know that aside from increase/decrease there is also QUALITY AND TOTAL VOLUME? Nor do flactuations in leases mean that president was personally involved.

main.png

main.png

So obviously the causality you are after is spurious at best, but hey, how else would you get through the day if not by spreading half-baked partisan bs?

If Trump would be President in the Obama years and data would be exactly the same you would be praising him for revitalizing American oil production who graciously gave Americans the gift of cheap oil. But nope, a Democrat was in office, so it's totaly different.
Maybe you meant when you wrote "Nor do flactuations" Biden's "flatulation" would make up the gas difference?

Is that a true or false statement? Can you post SOMETHING that accounts for that reality after years and years of rightwingers talking about how Obama will destroy domestic oil production and skyrocket the prices?

I was living in CA while Obama/Obiden were in office and gas was almost at $5 per gallon...groceries were so high people had to do without....food is shipped by truck just like everything else....

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455659

main.png

main.png

I was living in CA while Obama/Obiden were in office and gas was almost at $5 per gallon...groceries were so high people had to do without....food is shipped by truck just like everything else....

CA? Ok lets do that:

California-gas-prices-hit-record-gap-to-US-1.png

What do you see? Prices increasing untill 2008. crashing in Great recession then recovering to about 2008 level, and from 2011 to the end of Obama's tenure they drop from ~$4.50 down to bellow $3. Why? Because American and foreign oil production went way up.

If oil production and prices are on President, then why aren't you crediting Obama?

Georgia DA opens criminal probe of Trump call urging secretary of state to find votes
In that call, Trump told Raffensperger, “All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes.

Out of these votes:
More Details on How Georgia Reported Different Numbers of Absentee Ballots for Days After the Election – Ultimately Adding Thousands of Ballots to Ensure the Biden Steal
  1. On election night at 7:20 pm, Ralph Jones (of pull the Biden ballots out from under the table fame) reports a total of 130,517 absentee ballots received with 86,191 counted. That would leave 44,326 absentee ballots remaining to count plus any other ballots received on 11/3. Although, note that when Jones reports his totals it is past the cut-off time to legally accept any new absentee ballots and one would assume they had been collecting ballots from drop off boxes and the mail room throughout the day.
  2. The Secretary of State’s website reported 146,994 total absentee ballots received. That equals 16,477 additional ballots were received sometime late on election day and should never have been counted.
  3. At a rate of 3,000 ballots processed per hour times five machines at the State Farm Center, 15,000 ballots could have been processed per hour. Ralph Jones said there were only 44,326 ballots remaining to count on election night. At a rate of 15,000 per hour, that should have taken three hours to complete. But instead this went on for days!
  4. On the next day at 1:25 pm, Jessica Corbitt, the Public Information Officer for Fulton County, reported that Fulton had counted 74,000 absentee ballots which is 12,191 less ballots than Jones had reported the previous evening?
  5. Corbitt also reported that 67,000 ballots were remaining to be counted. This is 22,674 more ballots left to count than was reported by Jones the night before. The ballots all should have been counted by this time if workers were counting ballots from the night before. They only needed an estimated three hours after Ralph Jones reported ballots left but they were still counting mid-day on November 4th.
  6. Assuming Corbitt’s 74,000 number of absentee ballots counted is accurate, 74,000 + 67,000 ballots remaining to be counted equals 141,000 absentee ballots which of course doesn’t match either Jones’s totals of 130,517 or the Secretary of State’s number reported of 146,994.
  7. Sometime shortly after midnight on November 5th, hours later, the AJC reports Barron as saying there were 128,000 total absentee ballots and that 96% had been adjudicated (122,880) . This of course doesn’t make sense because Jones had reported 130,517 on 11/3 at 7:20 pm and Corbitt had reported 141,000 at 1:25 pm on 11/4. The SOS final reported 146,994. There were four different amounts of total absentee ballots reported in two days, 128,000, 130,517, 141,000 and 146,994!
  8. At 4:30 am on 11/5, Barron stated there are 10,000 absentee ballots remaining to be counted.
  9. At 7:27 am on 11/5, Barron stated there are approximately 140,000 total absentee ballots. Seven hours earlier, he had said there were 128,000.

"96% had been adjudicated (122,880)" Do you people understand what "adjudication" means?

It means 122,880 votes HAD to be compared to the signature on record. Signatures like this:
Tell me if you can tell the difference between the DL signature and the absentee vote?
View attachment 455455
There should have been an Article of Impeachment against Trump for this as well.

Trump earned literally hundreds, if not thousands of impeachment charges.
His entire presidency was an impeachable offense.

Unfortunately this is also the same childish attitude of the Democrats in office now. If they don’t agree, impeach. Quite a precedent they have set.

Out of these votes:

View attachment 455455
There should have been an Article of Impeachment against Trump for this as well.

Trump earned literally hundreds, if not thousands of impeachment charges.
His entire presidency was an impeachable offense.

Unfortunately this is also the same childish attitude of the Democrats in office now. If they don’t agree, impeach. Quite a precedent they have set.

Yep thats why they impeached Bush...oh wait, no, they impeached that guy who commited impeachable offenses.

So how about a deal, you stop electing amoral crooks like Trump and we Democrats will stop trying to impeach them for the transgressions they keep commiting.

Last edited:

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455659

main.png

main.png

CA? Ok lets do that:

What do you see? Prices increasing untill 2008. crashing in Great recession then recovering to about 2008 level, and from 2011 to the end of Obama's tenure they drop from ~$4.50 down to bellow $3. Why? Because American and foreign oil production went way up.

If oil production and prices are on President, then why aren't you crediting Obama?
Your chart stops at 1-18...you do see that don't you?....and you can see that it was almost at $5 just like I said while the Kenyan and the finger were running things...so thanks for your chart....

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455659

main.png

main.png

CA? Ok lets do that:

Your chart stops at 1-18...you do see that don't you?....and you can see that it was almost at $5 just like I said while the Kenyan and the finger were running things...so thanks for your chart....

1. The chart clearly extends to 2019, a year past 1/1/18 (how do you fuck that up?)

2. Obama left office at the start of 2017, why would 2019+ be relavant to the point?

You are welcome.

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455659

main.png

main.png

CA? Ok lets do that:

I'll keep it simple...STUPID! As I've said before THE only direct action a president has on gas prices is allowing
federal lands to be leased for exploration. Obama as this chart shows had one year where he had more leases
than the previous year. The other 7 years he signed FEWER leases. Trump's record was he signed MORE leases
than Obama! FACTS check the link on the attached chart!
I don't put up statements unless I have substantiation! Obama signed in 2011 more leases than previous years and fewer leases in the following years. FACTS. And that's how a president can have a direct affect on gas!
OilFedleases011521signed.png

The project was funded by $10 billion from the CARES act. Without that funding, it would have been greatly delayed.

They just handed out piles of cash to pharma.
You don't know shit....do you?....lol the vaccines were being manufactured while the testing phase and approval phase was ongoing so we would be ahead of the curve...

That took a lot of money but it paid off...not just for America but for the world...but you keep thinking Trump doesn't care while the dems in the senate and house waste your time and mine and our tax dollars impeaching a man that is not even in office...while our kids are still not in class and people are registering for unemployment at record numbers....
Yeah that a work...keep up the good work Pelosi Schumer and the Finger...
I’m saying that the vaccine is nice and all, but not any different than anyone else would have done. The drama you painted about Trump taking on big pharma and beating back opponents is a fantasy. This was a no-brainer.

What Trump didn’t do was tell the American people the truth about COVID because he was scared that it would impact his re-election.

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455659

main.png

main.png

CA? Ok lets do that:

I'll keep it simple...STUPID! As I've said before THE only direct action a president has on gas prices is allowing
federal lands to be leased for exploration. Obama as this chart shows had one year where he had more leases
than the previous year. The other 7 years he signed FEWER leases. Trump's record was he signed MORE leases
I don't put up statements unless I have substantiation! Obama signed in 2011 more leases than previous years and fewer leases in the following years. FACTS. And that's how a president can have a direct affect on gas!
View attachment 455914

How was American oil production under Obama? Lets see if you've got the balls to answer that fundamental bottom line question.

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455659

main.png

main.png

CA? Ok lets do that:

View attachment 455914

How was American oil production under Obama? Lets see if you've got the balls to answer that fundamental bottom line question.
Why should I do YOUR work? YOUR telling me that Obama who canceled Keystone, approved fewer federal leases PLUS made every business have over
Record 600 Major Regulations Imposed Under Obama
Report: New burdensome regulation issued every 3 days
Obama has exceeded the 426 regulations introduced under eight years of George W. Bush despite serving less time in office so far.

"In more than six years in office, President Obama had imposed more regulations than President Bush did in eight years," Batkins said. "Now, the administration has once again reached another record-breaking figure: 600 major regulations in roughly 7.5 years, which is 20 percent more than the previous president did in eight years."

Let's see... The results of Obamacare that required a small business with less than 49 employees that would hire the 50th to spend then $14,000/mo for health insurance for all 50 employees.
The results: Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract employees.
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com
So dumb ass economic illiterate Obama forces small employees to either :
1) spend $14,000 more per month to hire the 50th full time employee or as most businesses did:
2) hire 2 part time people work them less than 30 hours per week!
As a consequence 95% of all Obama new jobs were part time!

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455659

main.png

main.png

CA? Ok lets do that:

View attachment 455914

Why should I do YOUR work? YOUR telling me that Obama who canceled Keystone, approved fewer federal leases PLUS made every business have over
Obama has exceeded the 426 regulations introduced under eight years of George W. Bush despite serving less time in office so far.

"In more than six years in office, President Obama had imposed more regulations than President Bush did in eight years," Batkins said. "Now, the administration has once again reached another record-breaking figure: 600 major regulations in roughly 7.5 years, which is 20 percent more than the previous president did in eight years."

Let's see... The results of Obamacare that required a small business with less than 49 employees that would hire the 50th to spend then $14,000/mo for health insurance for all 50 employees.
The results: Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract employees.
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com
1) spend $14,000 more per month to hire the 50th full time employee or as most businesses did:

Great story, but you still can't admit the simple fact that American oil production went through the roof under Obama.

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455659

main.png

main.png

CA? Ok lets do that:

View attachment 455914

Great story, but you still can't admit the simple fact that American oil production went through the roof under Obama.

A) NOT a story A FACT from Obamacare.
B) Oh I don't deny oil production increased... BUT With no help and all sorts of rules and regulations from Obama!
Just one for example of total ignorance about business was his canceling Keystone. Idiot couldn't comprehend
that 1 million barrels of oil traveling one mile on the open ocean would do more damage than 700 barrels traveling one mile on dry land! Just from that simple comparison I am 100% confident that oil production would have been outstanding if Obama's EPA,etc. hadn't been so vigorous in writing record setting rules and regulations!

In fact, the vast majority of the increase in U.S. oil production occurred on private land. On land that the U.S. government controls, it was a different story. The EIA reported in 2015 that while U.S. oil and gas production overall were surging, production of natural gas on federal lands was declining. Oil production is at about the same level as it was during his first year in office:

Think of it! Obama did NOTHING to help! In fact there was NO effort to improve from Obama...just obstacles !

Forum List

Back