All I want is to find 11,780 open minds....

They will not stop until Trump is 6ft under....where are the republicans?....standing by and watching this absolute open lynching of a man that got a vaccine in their puny little arms...makes me sick to think they are my fellow citizens....
I thought we didn't go after people after they left office in American...I thought we were better than that....I guess I was wrong....
Well F-Off then...just try getting another dime in Fed tax out of me....I will not be funding this kind of nastiness...I am not a party to it...

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did? And why did trump's crazies spend so much time chanting "LOCK HER UP" at rallies long after Hillary was no longer in any office? That wasn't going after her?
You mean Trump was wrong in changing all the following actions and statements from Obama?
1) Obama and now Biden want a 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open ocean versus
700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land? That is wrong?
You want that? Trump didn't nor do 70 million of us.
2) Or are you in favor of 1400 companies that pay over $100 Billion a year in Fed/state and local property taxes going bankrupt and laying off 450,000 Americans?
3) Do you want higher gas prices as Obama and now Biden want?
4) Or as Obama said "skyrocketing utility rates"... YOU want that?
5) Obama didn't do anything to get manufacturing jobs back.
Truly YOU want all those achievements to be removed? You want jobs to go back to China, to get 97% of your pharmaceuticals from China, Department of Commerce study that found that 97 percent of all antibiotics in the United States came from China.
Those are good things for you that Obama did, Trump reversed and now Biden's putting back in place?
Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

Hey ignoramus, here is the data on manufacturing jobs, can you show me when manufacturing jobs supposedly came back?

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTc2Mzc1OTc4NjEwNjY0NjIx%2Fus-manufacturing-employment-2020-09a.png

They will not stop until Trump is 6ft under....where are the republicans?....standing by and watching this absolute open lynching of a man that got a vaccine in their puny little arms...makes me sick to think they are my fellow citizens....
I thought we didn't go after people after they left office in American...I thought we were better than that....I guess I was wrong....
Well F-Off then...just try getting another dime in Fed tax out of me....I will not be funding this kind of nastiness...I am not a party to it...

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did? And why did trump's crazies spend so much time chanting "LOCK HER UP" at rallies long after Hillary was no longer in any office? That wasn't going after her?
You mean Trump was wrong in changing all the following actions and statements from Obama?
1) Obama and now Biden want a 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open ocean versus
2) Or are you in favor of 1400 companies that pay over $100 Billion a year in Fed/state and local property taxes going bankrupt and laying off 450,000 Americans?
Truly YOU want all those achievements to be removed? You want jobs to go back to China, to get 97% of your pharmaceuticals from China, Department of Commerce study that found that 97 percent of all antibiotics in the United States came from China.
Those are good things for you that Obama did, Trump reversed and now Biden's putting back in place?
Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

Hey ignoramus, here is the data on manufacturing jobs, can you show me when manufacturing jobs supposedly came back?

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTc2Mzc1OTc4NjEwNjY0NjIx%2Fus-manufacturing-employment-2020-09a.png
I think you had better look at your chart again...lmfao....

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did?

WE should find out who spent the most time on the golf coarse. Trump,Obama, Clinton or Bush. They are all golf buddies. They all are happy about raping you dry.

View attachment 455466
If you look at their swings, those guys were wasting their time and money golfing. I'd let these three play best ball and give them 5 strokes against Trump and Trump would still beat them.

Nobody can seem to sink in that Bush,Obama and Clinton play golf together. But where is Trump with them?

It means 122,880 votes HAD to be compared to the signature on record. Signatures like this:
Tell me if you can tell the difference between the DL signature and the absentee vote?
This ballot was accepted.
View attachment 455455

GA, under it's Republican leadership did a SINGATURE AUDIT and found NOTHING. Because guess what, BJ is a political operative and DID IN FACT SUBMIT THAT BALLOT, altering his signature on purpose.

Law enforcement and election investigators didn’t find a single fraudulent absentee ballot during an audit of over 15,000 voter signatures
, according to a report by the Georgia secretary of state’s office released Tuesday.

The audit contradicted allegations that absentee ballots were rife with fraud after President Donald Trump said the election had been stolen, said Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. Trump lost to Joe Biden by about 12,000 votes in Georgia.

There were 10 absentee ballots that had been accepted but voter signatures didn’t match or signatures were missing, according to the report. But agents from the GBI and investigators with the s
ecretary of state’s office contacted those voters and confirmed they had submitted those ballots.

Are you too stupid or crazy to accept that simple reality?

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

I think you had better look at your chart again...lmfao....

It's a very simple chart, how the hell can you mess even this up? There has been no serious manufacturing job growth to speak of under Trump and it loos pretty much like Obama years...minus the crash.

Last edited:

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did?

WE should find out who spent the most time on the golf coarse. Trump,Obama, Clinton or Bush. They are all golf buddies. They all are happy about raping you dry.

View attachment 455466

Nope. Like your picture shows, Trump is not welcome among all the other living ex-presidents. They would never call him a buddy of any kind. He was an embarrassment to the office.

I guess he didn't kill enough civilians for those war mongers.

He killed more than enough Americans by lying about the virus.

What that the virus actually exists, which still has not proven. If you believe in the virus you are just like a Jesus or God believer, because none of it has been proven. You are basing your thoughts on un-proven opinions.

Thank you. It's nice for people to read your posts and see how crazy you are for themselves instead of just taking my word for it. You are crazy, and you just proved it again.

Do you know what science is? Where you do an experiment and prove it? None of this has been proven and you don't understand that. If you call me crazy, I am not surprised at that because you have been fed propaganda your whole life and believe in it and are mind controlled through it. Not my fault, but we need to learn what is really going on or it will continue.

Spoken like the true conspiracy theory nut that you are.

Probably a lost QAnon soul now that the Qnuts have been banned from Twitter and FB.

A fascist wants people banned on their beliefs.

And...what's that got to do with Q falling apart and you guys have no place to go?

Somebody is scared of Q, what if we develop our own Q, then what??

Don't worry. You have plenty of nutbags making shit up.

Biden signed 30 EOs in the first 3 days. Why did Trumps detractors show up in pink hats. Quit being a hypocrite. Here are the 30 executive orders and actions Biden signed in his first three days
Biden ran on reversing many of the goofy EOs that tump signed. It's what the country wants. Promises made - Promises kept.

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493
So much wrong crap. I'll go through the first 5 anyway.
1. The oil industry already said phase 4 of Keystone xl is not needed. Other pipelines can taake the aditional volume that phase 4 XL was proposed to tansport. No need for ship or rail to transport the sludge/crude.
2. Not sure if it is 1400, or 14,000, but it's past time for the biggest corporations to pay their fair share. he poor and middle class have carried that burden long enough.
3, Nobody wants higher gas prices. 80 million of us elected him to do what he is doing.
4. Trump did nothing to reduce utility rates. He only allowed removal of protections or our workers and environment. My electric bill never dropped a penny.
5. Obama hasn't been president for four years. Your obsession with him is pathetic. Biden is president. Trump was going to put all those coal workers back to work, He didn't.

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455498

Trump didn't create that many jobs, did he?
1612998706725.png

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493
1. The oil industry already said phase 4 of Keystone xl is not needed. Other pipelines can taake the aditional volume that phase 4 XL was proposed to tansport. No need for ship or rail to transport the sludge/crude.
2. Not sure if it is 1400, or 14,000, but it's past time for the biggest corporations to pay their fair share. he poor and middle class have carried that burden long enough.
3, Nobody wants higher gas prices. 80 million of us elected him to do what he is doing.
4. Trump did nothing to reduce utility rates. He only allowed removal of protections or our workers and environment. My electric bill never dropped a penny.
5. Obama hasn't been president for four years. Your obsession with him is pathetic. Biden is president. Trump was going to put all those coal workers back to work, He didn't.
Your gasoline bill dropped like a rock...so did your grocery bill....and my power bill dropped so did my natural gas bill....

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493
Your gasoline bill dropped like a rock...so did your grocery bill....and my power bill dropped so did my natural gas bill....

The president has nothing to do with the price of gas. The rest is bullshit.

Are you suggesting that global political affairs or domestic drilling and research incentives have nothing to do with the price of oil?...wow...

Are you suggesting that global political affairs or domestic drilling and research incentives have nothing to do with the price of oil?...wow...

I'm not suggesting anything to you. You're an idiot. You would either not understand, or just ignore anyrthing that didn't praise trump.

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

YOU are so dumb! Federal land leases are signed by the President. Look you idiot!
Federal land leases are the ONLY direct way a president can affect the price of gas and your dumb shits
Obama signed fewer and Biden has NOW effectively discontinued Federal land leases! This is so stupid.
OilFedleases011521signed.png

Biden Halts Oil and Gas Leases, Permits on US Land and Water
The Biden administration has suspended new oil and gas leasing and drilling permits on U.S. lands and waters for 60 days as officials move to reverse the energy and environmental policies of the Trump administration.
This is the ONLY way a President can directly affect the price of GAS and guess what ... prices are going up!

The order also applies to coal leases and permits, and blocks the approval of new mining plans. Land sales and exchanges and the hiring of senior-level staff at the agency also were suspended.
Under former President Donald Trump, federal agencies prioritized energy development and eased environmental rules to speed up drilling permits as part of the Republican's goal to boost fossil fuel production. Trump consistently downplayed the dangers of climate change, which Biden has made a top priority.
On his first day in office Wednesday, Biden signed a series of executive orders that underscored his different approach — rejoining the Paris Climate Accord, revoking approval of the Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada and telling agencies to immediately review dozens of Trump-era rules on science, the environment and public health.

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

YOU are so dumb! Federal land leases are signed by the President. Look you idiot!
Federal land leases are the ONLY direct way a president can affect the price of gas and your dumb shits
Obama signed fewer and Biden has NOW effectively discontinued Federal land leases! This is so stupid.
View attachment 455659

We became the world's biggest oil producer during obama's second term. Let me know when that changes, and we can talk.

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455659

We became the world's biggest oil producer during obama's second term. Let me know when that changes, and we can talk.
Who says so? YOU? I don't understand why people like you can't substantiate your statements!
How simple it is to find the facts which clearly shows YOUR statement is a LIE!
NOTE dummy! You didn't do any search and I did to see it was in 2018!
USbecomes1stOil.png

Forum List

Back