All I want is to find 11,780 open minds....

Trump tried to twist the wrong arms but, alas his defeat was assured.

Americas defeat was assured don't you mean? Dark days are coming---------

NOTE dummy! You didn't do any search and I did to see it was in 2018!
Also notice the considerable increase in production under Obama.

Maybe, and in politics this may seem crazy, production has way more to do with market trends than presidents?

Also notice the considerable increase in production under Obama.

Maybe, and in politics this may seem crazy, production has way more to do with market trends than presidents?
Dummy! I said that the ONLY way a president has any direct affect on oil prices is signing federal leases. That's it!
There are obviously other factors BUT when Biden shuts down Federal land leases program this sends a message to
oil exploration companies that they are NOW limited to non Federal land. And here is a FACT for you:
About one-quarter of U.S. oil is produced from federal lands, a figure that's held fairly steady for much of the last decade as drilling has increased on both public and private lands. Oil from federal lands tops 1B barrels as Trump eases rules
NOW DUMMY! if 1/4th of oil production comes from Federal land... DUMMY!!! Where will the future gas come from if 1/4th of the land is excluded from production?
Stupid idiotic unsubstantiated statements!

They will not stop until Trump is 6ft under....where are the republicans?....standing by and watching this absolute open lynching of a man that got a vaccine in their puny little arms...makes me sick to think they are my fellow citizens....
I thought we didn't go after people after they left office in American...I thought we were better than that....I guess I was wrong....
Well F-Off then...just try getting another dime in Fed tax out of me....I will not be funding this kind of nastiness...I am not a party to it...

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did? And why did trump's crazies spend so much time chanting "LOCK HER UP" at rallies long after Hillary was no longer in any office? That wasn't going after her?
You mean Trump was wrong in changing all the following actions and statements from Obama?
1) Obama and now Biden want a 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open ocean versus
700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land? That is wrong?
You want that? Trump didn't nor do 70 million of us.
2) Or are you in favor of 1400 companies that pay over $100 Billion a year in Fed/state and local property taxes going bankrupt and laying off 450,000 Americans?
3) Do you want higher gas prices as Obama and now Biden want?
4) Or as Obama said "skyrocketing utility rates"... YOU want that?
5) Obama didn't do anything to get manufacturing jobs back.
Truly YOU want all those achievements to be removed? You want jobs to go back to China, to get 97% of your pharmaceuticals from China, Department of Commerce study that found that 97 percent of all antibiotics in the United States came from China.
Those are good things for you that Obama did, Trump reversed and now Biden's putting back in place?
Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493
So much wrong crap. I'll go through the first 5 anyway.
1. The oil industry already said phase 4 of Keystone xl is not needed. Other pipelines can taake the aditional volume that phase 4 XL was proposed to tansport. No need for ship or rail to transport the sludge/crude.
2. Not sure if it is 1400, or 14,000, but it's past time for the biggest corporations to pay their fair share. he poor and middle class have carried that burden long enough.
3, Nobody wants higher gas prices. 80 million of us elected him to do what he is doing.
4. Trump did nothing to reduce utility rates. He only allowed removal of protections or our workers and environment. My electric bill never dropped a penny.
5. Obama hasn't been president for four years. Your obsession with him is pathetic. Biden is president. Trump was going to put all those coal workers back to work, He didn't.
Your gasoline bill dropped like a rock...so did your grocery bill....and my power bill dropped so did my natural gas bill....

The president has nothing to do with the price of gas. The rest is bullshit.
YOU are so dumb! Federal land leases are signed by the President. Look you idiot!
Federal land leases are the ONLY direct way a president can affect the price of gas and your dumb shits
Obama signed fewer and Biden has NOW effectively discontinued Federal land leases! This is so stupid.
View attachment 455659

Did you do know that aside from increase/decrease there is also QUALITY AND TOTAL VOLUME? Nor do flactuations in leases mean that president was personally involved.

US oil production under Obama was UP UP UP

main.png

Price of oil went down under Obama after initial re-bound from Great Recession.

main.png

So obviously the causality you are after is spurious at best, but hey, how else would you get through the day if not by spreading half-baked partisan bs?

If Trump would be President in the Obama years and data would be exactly the same you would be praising him for revitalizing American oil production who graciously gave Americans the gift of cheap oil. But nope, a Democrat was in office, so it's totaly different.

Last edited:
They will not stop until Trump is 6ft under....where are the republicans?....standing by and watching this absolute open lynching of a man that got a vaccine in their puny little arms...makes me sick to think they are my fellow citizens....
I thought we didn't go after people after they left office in American...I thought we were better than that....I guess I was wrong....
Well F-Off then...just try getting another dime in Fed tax out of me....I will not be funding this kind of nastiness...I am not a party to it...

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did? And why did trump's crazies spend so much time chanting "LOCK HER UP" at rallies long after Hillary was no longer in any office? That wasn't going after her?
You mean Trump was wrong in changing all the following actions and statements from Obama?
1) Obama and now Biden want a 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open ocean versus
2) Or are you in favor of 1400 companies that pay over $100 Billion a year in Fed/state and local property taxes going bankrupt and laying off 450,000 Americans?
Truly YOU want all those achievements to be removed? You want jobs to go back to China, to get 97% of your pharmaceuticals from China, Department of Commerce study that found that 97 percent of all antibiotics in the United States came from China.
Those are good things for you that Obama did, Trump reversed and now Biden's putting back in place?
Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493
1. The oil industry already said phase 4 of Keystone xl is not needed. Other pipelines can taake the aditional volume that phase 4 XL was proposed to tansport. No need for ship or rail to transport the sludge/crude.
2. Not sure if it is 1400, or 14,000, but it's past time for the biggest corporations to pay their fair share. he poor and middle class have carried that burden long enough.
3, Nobody wants higher gas prices. 80 million of us elected him to do what he is doing.
4. Trump did nothing to reduce utility rates. He only allowed removal of protections or our workers and environment. My electric bill never dropped a penny.
5. Obama hasn't been president for four years. Your obsession with him is pathetic. Biden is president. Trump was going to put all those coal workers back to work, He didn't.
Your gasoline bill dropped like a rock...so did your grocery bill....and my power bill dropped so did my natural gas bill....

YOU are so dumb! Federal land leases are signed by the President. Look you idiot!
Federal land leases are the ONLY direct way a president can affect the price of gas and your dumb shits
Obama signed fewer and Biden has NOW effectively discontinued Federal land leases! This is so stupid.
View attachment 455659

Did you do know that aside from increase/decrease there is also QUALITY AND TOTAL VOLUME? Nor do flactuations in leases mean that president was personally involved.

main.png

main.png

So obviously the causality you are after is spurious at best, but hey, how else would you get through the day if not by spreading half-baked partisan bs?

If Trump would be President in the Obama years and data would be exactly the same you would be praising him for revitalizing American oil production who graciously gave Americans the gift of cheap oil. But nope, a Democrat was in office, so it's totaly different.
Yes a Democrat was in charge who's entire agenda is being followed by Biden.
YOU really think these statements and policies are GOOD for Americans? Really?
Your president wanted Higher gas prices, skyrocketing utility bills, throwing 450,000 people out of work, putting the environment at risk of 1 million barrels in the open ocean.

Gas up 18% since election, could surpass $4 under Biden

By the time America gets back to work, and traffic jams, gas prices under the Biden administration could be heading back to $4 thanks to new climate regulations, the president’s shutdown of energy mining on federal lands, and overseas production cuts.

Industry experts believe that as the coronavirus vaccine becomes widely available, offices will start to fill up, as will gas stations.

But the supply may not be there because of production cutbacks,
Biden’s new rules, and moves overseas to slow production to match low usage.

The result could be an “oil price trap” for the new president, according to Steven Kopits, the managing director of Princeton Energy Advisors.

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455659

We became the world's biggest oil producer during obama's second term. Let me know when that changes, and we can talk.
Who says so? YOU? I don't understand why people like you can't substantiate your statements!
How simple it is to find the facts which clearly shows YOUR statement is a LIE!
View attachment 455779
Really trying hard there, aren'you boo boo? We became the world's biggest producer of petrolium in 2016. Crude oil is just one type of petrolium oil.

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455659

main.png

main.png

Yes a Democrat was in charge who's entire agenda is being followed by Biden.
YOU really think these statements and policies are GOOD for Americans? Really?
Your president wanted Higher gas prices, skyrocketing utility bills, throwing 450,000 people out of work, putting the environment at risk of 1 million barrels in the open ocean.

This might be a bit off subject, but not much. As a comparison, when Biden first became Vice-President, he had to deal with the fact that the U.S. had just lost 779,000 jobs in January 2009, which was a republican's last month in office, and the U.S. lost approximately 3,526,000 jobs in that republican's last six months. Start again at the beginning, and tell me how Democratic and repub policies differ.

He was the only one that really cared about us
He’d toss you all under the bus the second you stopped being useful to him just like everyone else in his life.
If he didn't care about you.....you would still be hiding from an out of control virus with no hope of a vaccine anytime...maybe never....did you suffer the last four years?...did you go broke?....lose your job?...pension?...did anything bad happen to you due to Trump?....think...please for once in your life THINK!!!

If he didn't care about you.....you would still be hiding from an out of control virus with no hope of a vaccine anytime...maybe never....did you suffer the last four years?...did you go broke?....lose your job?...pension?...did anything bad happen to you due to Trump?....think...please for once in your life THINK!!!
Sorry, I don't need daddy Trump to take care of me. Yes, he doesn't give a damn about me and I'm doing just fine.

Where in your paragraph do you see Trump or republicans prosecuting former elected dems?....because I don't see it....maybe we should put Holder on trial for contempt of congress which he still is....

That is exactly what you should do!!!

MAGA

Gas up 18% since election, could surpass $4 under Biden

By the time America gets back to work, and traffic jams, gas prices under the Biden administration could be heading back to $4 thanks to new climate regulations, the president’s shutdown of energy mining on federal lands, and overseas production cuts.

Industry experts believe that as the coronavirus vaccine becomes widely available, offices will start to fill up, as will gas stations.

But the supply may not be there because of production cutbacks,
Biden’s new rules, and moves overseas to slow production to match low usage.

The result could be an “oil price trap” for the new president, according to Steven Kopits, the managing director of Princeton Energy Advisors.

Yep, it's going to be the same disaster you were promising under Obama....untill reality shows you to be a day dreaming idiot.

main.png

Can you at some point start to sanely deal with inconvinient reality or will you keep doing this?

2743011812_bfac9fbcf5_b.jpg

Biden signed 30 EOs in the first 3 days. Why did Trumps detractors show up in pink hats. Quit being a hypocrite. Here are the 30 executive orders and actions Biden signed in his first three days

Because after storming the Capitol on January 6th DC has been a little bit shall we say locked down to keep RWNJ's out.

MAGA

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455659

main.png

main.png

Maybe you meant when you wrote "Nor do flactuations" Biden's "flatulation" would make up the gas difference?

Really?
View attachment 455495
View attachment 455493

View attachment 455659

We became the world's biggest oil producer during obama's second term. Let me know when that changes, and we can talk.
Who says so? YOU? I don't understand why people like you can't substantiate your statements!
How simple it is to find the facts which clearly shows YOUR statement is a LIE!
View attachment 455779
Really trying hard there, aren'you boo boo? We became the world's biggest producer of petrolium in 2016. Crude oil is just one type of petrolium oil.
Where is your proof? I mean if you can't even spell "petrolium" (sic)"petroleum" correctly why should ANYONE believe you know anything about "petroleum"! Geez that is so stupid!
I mean don't you pay attention to the little red dotted lines that tell you have spelling problem?

Sorry, I don't need daddy Trump to take care of me. Yes, he doesn't give a damn about me and I'm doing just fine.
Then why did he shove mountains of regulation out of the way and fire people and anger big pharma and the CDC to get a vaccine in record time if he doesn't care about you...that act alone may have gotten him in the hot water he is in now...you do not mess with big phama...they are too closely tied by big ad dollars to the media....they said they would ruin him and they are trying to as we speak....

Then why did he shove mountains of regulation out of the way and fire people and anger big pharma and the CDC to get a vaccine in record time if he doesn't care about you...that act alone may have gotten him in the hot water he is in now...you do not mess with big phama...they are too closely tied by big ad dollars to the media....they said they would ruin him and they are trying to as we speak....
I’m sorry, did you watch some made for TV movie about this because somehow you swallowed a lot of hype and drama.

I would have been much better off if Trump had taken the pandemic seriously. Trump had little if anything to do with the vaccine.

I’m sorry, did you watch some made for TV movie about this because somehow you swallowed a lot of hype and drama.

I would have been much better off if Trump had taken the pandemic seriously. Trump had little if anything to do with the vaccine.
If you think super wonk 47 years in office Joe would have pushed this through in record time you are dreaming....Joe wouldn't shove away government regulation to save his own mother from dying and you think he would have done it for you?...LMAO...we would all still be waiting...just like big pharma has us doing with AIDS and cancer...endlessly treat it for big bucks but for heavens sake don't give them a cure...

If you think super wonk 47 years in office Joe would have pushed this through in record time you are dreaming....Joe wouldn't shove away government regulation to save his own mother from dying and you think he would have done it for you?...LMAO...we would all still be waiting...just like big pharma has us doing with AIDS and cancer...endlessly treat it for big bucks but for heavens sake don't give them a cure...

So glad that Trump took on big pharma by literally crushing them with piles of cash.

Jesus, listen to yourself.

Trump did nothing special.

Forum List

Back