All I want is to find 11,780 open minds....

They will not stop until Trump is 6ft under....where are the republicans?....standing by and watching this absolute open lynching of a man that got a vaccine in their puny little arms...makes me sick to think they are my fellow citizens....
I thought we didn't go after people after they left office in American...I thought we were better than that....I guess I was wrong....
Well F-Off then...just try getting another dime in Fed tax out of me....I will not be funding this kind of nastiness...I am not a party to it...

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did?

WE should find out who spent the most time on the golf coarse. Trump,Obama, Clinton or Bush. They are all golf buddies. They all are happy about raping you dry.

View attachment 455466

Nope. Like your picture shows, Trump is not welcome among all the other living ex-presidents. They would never call him a buddy of any kind. He was an embarrassment to the office.

I guess he didn't kill enough civilians for those war mongers.

They will not stop until Trump is 6ft under....where are the republicans?....standing by and watching this absolute open lynching of a man that got a vaccine in their puny little arms...makes me sick to think they are my fellow citizens....
I thought we didn't go after people after they left office in American...I thought we were better than that....I guess I was wrong....
Well F-Off then...just try getting another dime in Fed tax out of me....I will not be funding this kind of nastiness...I am not a party to it...

We don't go after people after they left office? Then why did trump spend all his time that he wasn't on a golf course trying to repeal everything Obama did?

WE should find out who spent the most time on the golf coarse. Trump,Obama, Clinton or Bush. They are all golf buddies. They all are happy about raping you dry.

View attachment 455466

Nope. Like your picture shows, Trump is not welcome among all the other living ex-presidents. They would never call him a buddy of any kind. He was an embarrassment to the office.
He was the only one that really cared about us....he didn't get us into a war like all three of them did....in fact he got us out over the objections of panty waist generals...

He got a vaccine in record time those three swamp wonks would have never done that...

Funny how you love you some Bush all because he hates Trump like you do...a man that started a war in Iraq for nothing...thousands killed and wounded...and that asshole rides mountain bikes with disable vets?...he makes me sick and you make me sick....hypocrites suck!
Nope. Still no love for Bush's right wing incompetence, but he does recognize trump is, and has been an embarrassment to the country.

They murder by day and murder by night with no love for the human populations of other countries. There is a reason the Military respects Trump and always will. WE weren't sent in as murders and thieves.

View attachment 455466

He killed more than enough Americans by lying about the virus.

View attachment 455466

He was the only one that really cared about us....he didn't get us into a war like all three of them did....in fact he got us out over the objections of panty waist generals...

He got a vaccine in record time those three swamp wonks would have never done that...

Funny how you love you some Bush all because he hates Trump like you do...a man that started a war in Iraq for nothing...thousands killed and wounded...and that asshole rides mountain bikes with disable vets?...he makes me sick and you make me sick....hypocrites suck!
Nope. Still no love for Bush's right wing incompetence, but he does recognize trump is, and has been an embarrassment to the country.

What you are missing is that Bush supports Biden, so in fact you are for the war mongers, you opposed at one time.

View attachment 455466

You just praised him...what are you talking about?....

View attachment 455466

spell out the lie...don't just accuse...lets hear it...

View attachment 455466

What that the virus actually exists, which still has not proven. If you believe in the virus you are just like a Jesus or God believer, because none of it has been proven. You are basing your thoughts on un-proven opinions.

View attachment 455466

When are you going to learn that what you hate Trump for is made up?...just anti Trump BS from frightened elected officials and their duped in the media that saw their gravy train disrupted for 4 years....wake up man...

View attachment 455466

When are you going to learn that what you hate Trump for is made up?...just anti Trump BS from frightened elected officials that saw their gravy train disrupted for 4 years....wake up man...

They hate Trump because they can't control him. This is a way to try and control him, by doing impeachments that have no merit.

View attachment 455466

What you are missing is that Bush supports Biden, so in fact you are for the war mongers, you opposed at one time.

I've got enough sense to understand that if you agree with someone on one thing, it doesn't mean you agree with everything they have or will do or say. Likewise, if you disagree with someone, it doesn;t mean you have disagreed with everything they have ever done, or everything they will ever do. Evidently you don't have enough sense to understand that. Most Trump supporters lack that ability.

View attachment 455466

You just praised him...what are you talking about?....
See #32

Trump is the Brady of the US. Why do you think Brady has a Trump hat?

View attachment 455466

I've got enough sense to understand that if you agree with someone on one thing, it doesn't mean you agree with everything they have or will do or say. Likewise, if you disagree with someone, it doesn;t mean you have disagreed with everything they have ever done, or everything they will ever do. Evidently you don't have enough sense to understand that. Most Trump supporters lack that ability.

How bored would we be if everyone would agree with each other? But using insults on people's beliefs won't get you any traction on your beliefs. We need to understand each others beliefs and try to mend them but keep the freedom to have our own beliefs and way of life. It is not right to force anyone to do anything they don't want to and don't believe in.

View attachment 455466

spell out the lie...don't just accuse...lets hear it...

It's been spelled out many times. At this point, I suspect you could repeat them as well as I can. I won't play that game with you this time.

View attachment 455466

What that the virus actually exists, which still has not proven. If you believe in the virus you are just like a Jesus or God believer, because none of it has been proven. You are basing your thoughts on un-proven opinions.

Thank you. It's nice for people to read your posts and see how crazy you are for themselves instead of just taking my word for it. You are crazy, and you just proved it again.

View attachment 455466

When are you going to learn that what you hate Trump for is made up?...just anti Trump BS from frightened elected officials and their duped in the media that saw their gravy train disrupted for 4 years....wake up man...

Hard to say it's all made up when I saw and heard him say it. One thing for sure about being president is there will always be plenty of in context videos to show your actions.

View attachment 455466

Thank you. It's nice for people to read your posts and see how crazy you are for themselves instead of just taking my word for it. You are crazy, and you just proved it again.

Do you know what science is? Where you do an experiment and prove it? None of this has been proven and you don't understand that. If you call me crazy, I am not surprised at that because you have been fed propaganda your whole life and believe in it and are mind controlled through it. Not my fault, but we need to learn what is really going on or it will continue.

It would not be an unhappy day. Let Karma do its thing.

Forum List

Back