All Elite Wrestling

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Are you a fan? I love a lot of their wrestlers. Jericho, MJF, Ricky Starks, I could go on and on but I'll let you tell me who you like or dislike.. For the women I love Brit Baker DMD. I like WWE women a lot more than AEW's.

One guy who's funny is Danhausen

you and this guy basquebromance need to get together.....just dont drop the soap around him....

Wrestling is the best. It's like a soap opera but only way better.

Hot women and men half naked.

Crazy athleticism

Funny. The Rock was the best but there are a lot of great talkers in wrestling. MJF on AEW is the best right now but Jericho has been great for a long time. Or Stone Cold Steve Austin. Or Rowdy Roddy Pipper. Or Rick Flair. Any time there is a guy who is good on the mic, it's precious. I've actually gotten out of wrestling because no one was good at this. I think you can agree when a wrestler is good on the mic, it goes beyond wrestling. Even if you don't know wrestling you know Hulk and the Rock. If you never got a chance to see how funny the Rock was as a wrestler, that's sad for you. I missed a lot too. The Rock is who got me back into wrestling.

Drama. Feuds. Backstabbing. Twists. Fucking love it!

you and this guy basquebromance need to get together.....just dont drop the soap around him....
I've gone to wrestling events. I went to Wrestlemania 3. Broke an attendance record. Or so Vince said

WWF claimed that paid attendance was 93,173, which would have made it the largest recorded attendance of a live indoor event in North America at the time, although the total has been disputed.

Anyways, the crowds are made up of losers no doubt. LOL. But there are hot moms with their kids too. Single moms. One time we had fun in a suite. That was a fun night. But just sitting in the crowd with the losers? That's why I love it when the wrestlers call the crowd a bunch of losers. They aren't kidding. LOL.

Usually that is. Of course I'm there. I'm not a loser. I think. LOL.

Wrestling is the best. It's like a soap opera but only way better.

Hot women and men half naked.

Crazy athleticism

Funny. The Rock was the best but there are a lot of great talkers in wrestling. MJF on AEW is the best right now but Jericho has been great for a long time. Or Stone Cold Steve Austin. Or Rowdy Roddy Pipper. Or Rick Flair. Any time there is a guy who is good on the mic, it's precious. I've actually gotten out of wrestling because no one was good at this. I think you can agree when a wrestler is good on the mic, it goes beyond wrestling. Even if you don't know wrestling you know Hulk and the Rock. If you never got a chance to see how funny the Rock was as a wrestler, that's sad for you. I missed a lot too. The Rock is who got me back into wrestling.

Drama. Feuds. Backstabbing. Twists. Fucking love it!
you are wasting your time with me....this guy basquebromance likes wrestling naked muscular guys too.....go seek him out....

it's raining men where i'm at. i don't need any more. i need a coupla chicks, if anything

That fake wrestling crap is the ultimate measure of a brainless, arrested development moron getting excited about the lowest form of entertainment. It is an affront to the real sport of wrestling.

Forum List

Back