All due respect FU GWB

Only the morons on the Board refrain from calling Trump a moron.
. Bet they'll call you a moron though, and why is that ya reckon ??
Because they are morons.
bzzzzzzzzzzzzz, wrong answer... One more chance.
But you are one of the morons, so, yes, my answer is 100% correct. :)
. If I'm a moron, then (wow) what does that make you ? A complete moron ?? Yes it does... LOL

GWB got Obama elected

Obama got Trump elected. There is balance in the Universe.
Sorry bk but that's bs Trump was elected because people were angry they couldn't get ahead in life and they blamed Obama and dems They should look in a mirror if they were that dumb
Since Trump got elected, new construction here looks like the nineties. Thanks president Trump!
knowgood in all due respect FK So Caolina

GWB got Obama elected

Sorry bk but that's bs Trump was elected because people were angry they couldn't get ahead in life and they blamed Obama and dems They should look in a mirror if they were that dumb
Since Trump got elected, new construction here looks like the nineties. Thanks president Trump!
knowgood in all due respect FK So Caolina
You think like that, because a conservative state is the model for all others?

GWB got Obama elected

Most Americans didn't vote for Trump though.

Okay let's rephrase. Most Americans who voted voted for Trump.

You by all measures were a horrible President. You ignored the building mortgage bubble kicked off on Clinton’s watch. You dropped the ball invading Iraq instead of concentrating on Afghanistan. You did nothing on spending or on illegal immigration.

You know you sucked and that is why you stayed away from the ‘04 and ‘08 election. Yo never spoke up when Obama was destroying the country. Yet now you come out with, by all measure, an incoherent speech attacking Trump.

Go back to your whole sir.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Let me guess... CNN told you that GWB attacked Trump, and you believed them.

AmIright?
Who or what do you think Bush was talking about? Only the firmest Trumpian ostrich would think Bush was talking about anyone but Trump. He deserves credit for not mentioning his name. Bush knows not to punch down.

Only the morons on the Board refrain from calling Trump a moron.
. Bet they'll call you a moron though, and why is that ya reckon ??
Because they are morons.
bzzzzzzzzzzzzz, wrong answer... One more chance.
But you are one of the morons, so, yes, my answer is 100% correct. :)
. If I'm a moron, then (wow) what does that make you ? A complete moron ?? Yes it does... LOL
It means you are the Moron Elder, and I am the one who got the operation to escape from Moronocracy. Yes, there it is.

GWB got Obama elected

The numbers say otherwise.

You by all measures were a horrible President. You ignored the building mortgage bubble kicked off on Clinton’s watch. You dropped the ball invading Iraq instead of concentrating on Afghanistan. You did nothing on spending or on illegal immigration.

You know you sucked and that is why you stayed away from the ‘04 and ‘08 election. Yo never spoke up when Obama was destroying the country. Yet now you come out with, by all measure, an incoherent speech attacking Trump.

AmIright?
Who or what do you think Bush was talking about? Only the firmest Trumpian ostrich would think Bush was talking about anyone but Trump. He deserves credit for not menti Ning his name. Bush knows not to punch down.
Bullshit, he simply doesn't have any legitimate criticism of Trump and low energy Jeb and brain damaged McCain both know it.

GWB got Obama elected

The numbers say otherwise.

The unverified sign-ups in California's motor-votor system say otherwise. Even Fat Little Kim could have voted for Hillary.

Maybe he did.

AmIright?
Who or what do you think Bush was talking about? Only the firmest Trumpian ostrich would think Bush was talking about anyone but Trump. He deserves credit for not menti Ning his name. Bush knows not to punch down.
Bullshit, he simply doesn't have any legitimate criticism of Trump and low energy Jeb and brain damaged McCain both know it.
add corker to the list How many repubs do you need to tell you trump is an AH ??

California is the only reason, thank god we elect the POTUS through the Electoral College...

I know it's probably several decades away, but sooner or later California will get back to it's Conservative roots...

The unverified sign-ups in California's motor-votor system say otherwise. Even Fat Little Kim could have voted for Hillary.

Maybe he did.
^^^

world-news-daily-repot0phm.jpg

Forum List

Back