All due respect FU GWB

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
You by all measures were a horrible President. You ignored the building mortgage bubble kicked off on Clinton’s watch. You dropped the ball invading Iraq instead of concentrating on Afghanistan. You did nothing on spending or on illegal immigration.

You know you sucked and that is why you stayed away from the ‘04 and ‘08 election. Yo never spoke up when Obama was destroying the country. Yet now you come out with, by all measure, an incoherent speech attacking Trump.

Go back to your whole sir.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You by all measures were a horrible President. You ignored the building mortgage bubble kicked off on Clinton’s watch. You dropped the ball invading Iraq instead of concentrating on Afghanistan. You did nothing on spending or on illegal immigration.

You know you sucked and that is why you stayed away from the ‘04 and ‘08 election. Yo never spoke up when Obama was destroying the country. Yet now you come out with, by all measure, an incoherent speech attacking Trump.

Go back to your whole sir. Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yep, and Trump is even worse.

Presidents HAVE NEVER spoke badly of those taking their places Now we have 2 from different parties speaking against the moron in office ,,,holding back from calling him an AH

. He is like McCain where as he is butt hurt over Trump's bullying of McCain and brother Jeb.

. He is like McCain where as he is butt hurt over Trump's bullying of McCain and brother Jeb.
It's past time the pos bully Trump got some crap thrown at him Love to see him buried in it Now even British Pols call him a moron Are there any that don't, besides the group of idiots supporting him?

Go back to your whole sir. Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yep, and Trump is even worse.

And The Hag & Co. could not beat POTUS Trump.

HRC1-NP.jpg

It's past time the pos bully Trump got some crap thrown at him Love to see him buried in it Now even British Pols call him a moron Are there any that don't, besides the group of idiots supporting him?
The British? You mean that country that we whipped their asses over 200 years ago?

Forum List

Back