All Battle Ground States within ONE POINT

All Battle Ground States within ONE POINT with One week to go... They are now to close to call.

Stunning that Trump has made up 9 points in a week and he is campaigning like no one ever has after being ill with a COIVD infection. And to add insult to injury the Barrett nomination has given a boost to Republican Senate races across the board.

The race is on...

He was always ahead. The Polls are just tools of The Deep State to psychologically manipulate people.

All Battle Ground States within ONE POINT with One week to go... They are now to close to call.

Stunning that Trump has made up 9 points in a week and he is campaigning like no one ever has after being ill with a COIVD infection. And to add insult to injury the Barrett nomination has given a boost to Republican Senate races across the board.

The race is on...

Massive increase in youth votes in Texas. I think Texas is gonna no Democratic and that will be a shock to our system. We are a center left country

Trump did neither of those

he responded to the wuflu as well or better than any president could have

you keep telling us how deadly the virus is, and then promote this inreasonable demand that no one die from it

No, I have an unreasonable demand that when confronted by a deadly virus, you don't LIE to us about how deadly it is, keeping holding Superspreader events, tell people it will be gone by spring when it isn't, and so on.

No, I have an unreasonable demand that when confronted by a deadly virus, you don't LIE to us about how deadly it is
Save your phony outrage for the next biden campaign event

practically everything we have been told about the chinese disease has been wrong.

trump knows that the cure biden is proposing wont work and will torpedo the economy

Trump did neither of those

he responded to the wuflu as well or better than any president could have

you keep telling us how deadly the virus is, and then promote this inreasonable demand that no one die from it

No, I have an unreasonable demand that when confronted by a deadly virus, you don't LIE to us about how deadly it is, keeping holding Superspreader events, tell people it will be gone by spring when it isn't, and so on.
Is that why Democrats want open borders, to keep a deadly virus out of America?

Save your phony outrage for the next biden campaign event

practically everything we have been told about the chinese disease has been wrong.

Everything trump told us was wrong.

It didn't go away by easter.
It didn't go away when it got warmer
A Vaccine hasn't shown up by election day...
Open borders you want will solve everything.

Everything trump told us was wrong.

It didn't go away by easter.
It didn't go away when it got warmer
A Vaccine hasn't shown up by election day...
Actually it was a pretty smart thing to say. The way the so called scientist, entire media, Dems, and the WHO convinced our country lock down and made everyone panic, which was completly uncalled for, and now Americans see what's going on.
Trump told some white lies to keep the general public calm. Thats what leaders do in unprecedented times. Would you rather him say things that might remotely cause more panic than what was already being portrayed by the media ?
Oh well, soon enough you will be speaking into the microphone of Trumps large attribute.

Wrong

trump was elected president and hillary was not.

as president he has a mandate to take his agenda as far as he can

The people said no.

He doesn't have a mandate.
Trump has a SCOTUS in his image.
Enjoy
Trump's floorboarded and closing hard. He's a candidate we can all be proud off.

1604175236296.png

Freedom and Liberty!
“WE’RE GONNA TURN TEXAS BLUE, YOU GUYS!” Democrats cancel Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus.

Note the angry terms used in the story, like “ambush.” Heck, it was a mostly peaceful protest of Biden’s candidacy. Protest is patriotic, right?

Texas is Trump Country!

The Morons at 538 are pretending it's a battleground state.

1604175409946.png

Trump was right about the lockdowns being not only useless but worse than useless

Um, no. All the other countries that did real lockdowns contained this thing early.

Actually it was a pretty smart thing to say. The way the so called scientist, entire media, Dems, and the WHO convinced our country lock down and made everyone panic, which was completly uncalled for, and now Americans see what's going on.

That Trump has no idea what he is talking about? Um. Yeah.

Went out and early voted today. Now- Long lines, mostly young people and people of color. Only one asshole with a Trump hat.

Everyone wearing masks..

Trump told some white lies to keep the general public calm. Thats what leaders do in unprecedented times.

Really, Which "Leaders" do that? Because frankly, when leaders lie to us, it usually has really bad results. like invading Iraq over weapons that didn't exist.

Would you rather him say things that might remotely cause more panic than what was already being portrayed by the media ?
Oh well, soon enough you will be speaking into the microphone of Trumps large attribute.

Nope. If he steals the election, expect a civil war. One you'll lose.

Trump was right about the lockdowns being not only useless but worse than useless

Um, no. All the other countries that did real lockdowns contained this thing early.

That Trump has no idea what he is talking about? Um. Yeah.

Went out and early voted today. Now- Long lines, mostly young people and people of color. Only one asshole with a Trump hat.

Everyone wearing masks..

Trump told some white lies to keep the general public calm. Thats what leaders do in unprecedented times.

Really, Which "Leaders" do that? Because frankly, when leaders lie to us, it usually has really bad results. like invading Iraq over weapons that didn't exist.

Would you rather him say things that might remotely cause more panic than what was already being portrayed by the media ?

Nope. If he steals the election, expect a civil war. One you'll lose.
I see...
Well, I hope things get better for you in the future, and you find happiness.

I see...
Well, I hope things get better for you in the future, and you find happiness.

When Trump is defeated and on his way to jail, I will be immensely happy.
I know you will.
He has committed such atrocities...not.
I will make you a bet.
If Trump wins, you have to admit that "Trump is your Daddy".
Now you come up with a name if Biden wins, and I will consider based on your reply.

I know you will.
He has committed such atrocities...not.
I will make you a bet.
If Trump wins, you have to admit that "Trump is your Daddy".
Now you come up with a name if Biden wins, and I will consider based on your reply.

I don't make bets with people on USMB. That's because a whole lot of Wingnuts promised to leave the board or change their names or taglines when Obama Beat Romney, and none of them did.

Well, one guy did. Then he came back with another fake name a couple weeks later, and we all knew it was him.

Also, I've been here for 9 years, I'm practically a fixture here. You've been here since October, and I suspect you are going to "vanish" right after the election.

Also, I've been here for 9 years, I'm practically a fixture here. You've been here since October, and I suspect you are going to "vanish" right after the election.
I kinda thought you'd run and hide, and then give a lame excuse for it.

I kinda thought you'd run and hide, and then give a lame excuse for it.

You'd be wrong.. I was here after Trump got not-elected.

Again, I refuse to believe America is so broken that when the country has a president 60% disapprove of, and only 30% think the country is on the right track, you don't get re-elected.

This isn't even about doing something.... this is about not admitting you made a mistake 4 years ago.

Forum List

Back