All Americans should fear what happens next

Trump invited foreign interference in our Presidential election again -- the first time was in 2016. Trump tried to bribe a foreign leader. Trump completely ignored Congress during the impeachment process in the House and in his Senate trial. Trump was declared innocent of all charges by the Republican Senate.

What happens if Trump is elected to another four years in office without the concerns of reelection which dominated his persona since Jan. 21, 2017 the first time?

Senator Susan Collins is clueless. Following a speech on the Senate floor in which she announced she’ll vote to acquit, Collins told Norah O’Donnell of CBS that she believes Trump “has learned from this case” and “will be much more cautious in the future.”

Getting impeached “is a pretty big lesson,” Collins said — the implication being that Trump will be chastened going forward.

I am not at all sure which planet Collins is from or how she got elected the Senator from Maine, but she definitely is not talking about our Trump. Trump never feels chastened and he never apologizes. It is simply not in his DNA.

Want proof? On Tuesday, February 4, Trump gave his State of the Union address in the halls of Congress. His impressive audience included the members of the House of Representatives, the members of the Senate, members of the Supreme Court, and chosen representatives of the Defense Department, State Department, and other agencies of our federal government.

Before this august body and even before the Trump Republican controlled Senate allowed Trump to get off scot free from his crimes, the most divisive President in modern American history presented the Medal of Freedom to conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh -- one of the most polarizing figures on the political landscape today. Limbaugh has insisted it was unfair to blame white Americans for slavery, blamed gay marriage for the decline of Christianity, and called a woman a slut for seeking coverage for contraception.

Senator Collins, does Trump seem suitably chastened to you? Trump has said there are no lessons to be learned.

Trump would be unleashed.

For four more years Trump would be the most powerful man on the planet. Already he ignores the American people. Answering only to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and "Fox and Friends," he cancelled regular press conferences and is scared to death of the White House press corps. Trump refuses to answer to the American people and now we can add Congress to the list. He will simply ignore what our representatives do and say, and he has hijacked the power of the purse, all due to a complicit Senate led by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

He will rule with complete impunity for four more years (or more). That is the power the Senate gave him, and why? Because they are afraid of Trump's base.

The irony is, the GOP has already lost several key elections in 2018 and 2019 because of Trump, including control of the House.

The irony is, his base will not like what will happen. They don't want it to happen.

But they enabled it! The real Pandora's Box. Be careful what you wish for!
Take a hike.

Trump invited foreign interference in our Presidential election again -- the first time was in 2016. Trump tried to bribe a foreign leader. Trump completely ignored Congress during the impeachment process in the House and in his Senate trial. Trump was declared innocent of all charges by the Republican Senate.

What happens if Trump is elected to another four years in office without the concerns of reelection which dominated his persona since Jan. 21, 2017 the first time?

Senator Susan Collins is clueless. Following a speech on the Senate floor in which she announced she’ll vote to acquit, Collins told Norah O’Donnell of CBS that she believes Trump “has learned from this case” and “will be much more cautious in the future.”

Getting impeached “is a pretty big lesson,” Collins said — the implication being that Trump will be chastened going forward.

I am not at all sure which planet Collins is from or how she got elected the Senator from Maine, but she definitely is not talking about our Trump. Trump never feels chastened and he never apologizes. It is simply not in his DNA.

Want proof? On Tuesday, February 4, Trump gave his State of the Union address in the halls of Congress. His impressive audience included the members of the House of Representatives, the members of the Senate, members of the Supreme Court, and chosen representatives of the Defense Department, State Department, and other agencies of our federal government.

Before this august body and even before the Trump Republican controlled Senate allowed Trump to get off scot free from his crimes, the most divisive President in modern American history presented the Medal of Freedom to conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh -- one of the most polarizing figures on the political landscape today. Limbaugh has insisted it was unfair to blame white Americans for slavery, blamed gay marriage for the decline of Christianity, and called a woman a slut for seeking coverage for contraception.

Senator Collins, does Trump seem suitably chastened to you? Trump has said there are no lessons to be learned.

For four more years Trump would be the most powerful man on the planet. Already he ignores the American people. Answering only to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and "Fox and Friends," he cancelled regular press conferences and is scared to death of the White House press corps. Trump refuses to answer to the American people and now we can add Congress to the list. He will simply ignore what our representatives do and say, and he has hijacked the power of the purse, all due to a complicit Senate led by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

He will rule with complete impunity for four more years (or more). That is the power the Senate gave him, and why? Because they are afraid of Trump's base.

The irony is, the GOP has already lost several key elections in 2018 and 2019 because of Trump, including control of the House.

The irony is, his base will not like what will happen. They don't want it to happen.

Take a hike.

You are a gormless MAGAnut extremist.

Unfuck yourself.

Irrespective of the outcome the impeachment was necessary because if it had not proceeded the Democrats would have surrendered without a fight to Dopey Donald Trump's criminal acts.

There were no criminal acts.

It's not over and Donald Trump could be impeached again or prosecuted if he loses the POTUS election.

Yep, that's how the Nazi mentality works.

Irrespective of the outcome the impeachment was necessary because if it had not proceeded the Democrats would have surrendered without a fight to Dopey Donald Trump's criminal acts.

It's not over and Donald Trump could be impeached again or prosecuted if he loses the POTUS election.

You are in desperate need of a jolly good unfucking.

I have no idea what an un-fucking even means. I do believe that you on the left are in for another fucking come November.

I would love to see Trump unleashed. I mean do his worst. Give encouragement and sanction to the people of blue states for a start.

I would love to see Trump unleashed. I mean do his worst. Give encouragement and sanction to the people of blue states for a start.
I would like to see Trumf where he belongs -- in a sparse prison cell with a new boyfriend named BIG BUBBA!

I have no idea what an un-fucking even means. I do believe that you on the left are in for another fucking come November.

Ignorance is your finest quality.

I agree with Bill Maher that, in hindsight, impeachment was the worst thing that the Dems could have pulled. It just emboldened Trump to fire anyone who seeks to perform any sort of internal investigation or audit in his administration.
You mean it wised him up about what he faces? I agree. Trump is quite naive about the opposition he faces within his own administration.

You can readily tell by the puerile memes of the Trump bootlickers that they lack the capacity for either critical thought processes or rational discussion.
Oh blow it out your ass, moonbat.

He's right. No one takes you seriously.
I do, asshole.

Exactly. You know precisely fuck all.
I know that you're a brain damaged TDS moron.

Cult45 has no basis for commentary on the mental health of others. You already lose the argument by default.
ROFL! TDS morons like you have no business commenting on the mental health of others. TDS is a mental illness, moron.

Here is the leftwing conception of good mental health:

maxresdefault.jpg

Ignorance is your finest quality.
Do you ever speak in more than one bumper sticker sentence?....it really shows a lack of intelligence on your part....

Collins is an unprincipled idiot that will pay by being expunged from office in the election.

The prosecution of Dopey Donald Trump will be a test of whether Joe Biden has balls. I am not betting on Joe Biden's balls.
Your post proves that Collins is one of the most effective members of Congress.

That's why you hate him.

I hope the Dims do try to impeach him again. That will ensure a Republican majority for the next 50 years.

I'm more afraid of what the American Commies are going to do if they are able to take power here in the US.

isn't that strange? Most of us fear domestic powers over foreign powers.

I would like to see Trumf where he belongs -- in a sparse prison cell with a new boyfriend named BIG BUBBA!
We all have things we would like to see. I would like to see Interstate 40 turned into an American Appian Way decorated with democrats. Where is a good Crassus or Pompey when we really need one?

You can readily tell by the puerile memes of the Trump bootlickers that they lack the capacity for either critical thought processes or rational discussion.
Oh blow it out your ass, moonbat.

He's right. No one takes you seriously.
I do, asshole.

Exactly. You know precisely fuck all.
I know that you're a brain damaged TDS moron.

Cult45 has no basis for commentary on the mental health of others. You already lose the argument by default.
ROFL! TDS morons like you have no business commenting on the mental health of others. TDS is a mental illness, moron.

Here is the leftwing conception of good mental health:

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol. You have absolutely nothing in your Cult45 bag of propaganda that phases me. Make all the TDS references you require. Post all the picktures you need to make yourself feel better. This little rant isn't about me.

Take a hike.

You are a gormless MAGAnut extremist.

Unfuck yourself.
You're an idiot. Fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back